ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 128
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>***Post-Rittenhouse Riots and Liberal Tears MEGATHREAD***
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 11-19-2021
Post it all here! Let's fucking go!

After the Rittenhouse verdict, MSNBC cuts to Jacob Blake's uncle speaking. Except it's not Jacob Blake's uncle at all. This entire trial has been HUGE embarrassment for MSNBC. pic.twitter.com/udw4jB2afM

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 02:05 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
FJB - he weaponized the kid as the face of white supremacy to score ill-gotten points in an election.
Yep. Although I think there's a zero percent chance that he actually put that tweet together himself, but that's moot.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:05 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Seeing a lot of 'If Rittenhouse had been black, the roles would be reversed" arguments.

That all gets back to what I talked about a couple months ago - it is impossible for the left to convince themselves that conservatives actually believe what they believe. Or at least that they believe it with the fervency and ferocity the left does.

If the right was hoping for Rittenhouse's acquittal it wasn't out of respect for order and gun rights - nope. Conservatives don't actually believe in these things - they're just simple disguises for racism and/or contrived grounds to disagree with liberals who DO believe in what they purport to.

If Rittenhouse was a black kid that shot 3 people, I know very VERY few people who would suddenly flee from the right to a fair trial and/or your 2nd amendment and self defense rights. Those are core concepts to conservativism.

No, we're not just using them to troll the libs. We're not using them as a convenient disguise for the racism that dictates every decision or stand we take.

But to the left conservatives just don't believe in anything. It's all racism and a desire to maintain a euro-centric and Judeo-Christian social hierarchy.

Yeah - they can kindly fuck right off.
:-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:06 PM 11-19-2021
For ****s sake there's a black teen out on $25K bond after non fatally shooting a teacher and some students DURING SCHOOL.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:08 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't disagree with the verdict.

But this dude is the George Floyd of the right. He's not a damn hero. He did something reckless and stupid. He provoked a reaction and he got it. Did he deserve the kind of retaliation he got? No. Which is why he's innocent. But let's not celebrate bad role models.

Most people view guns as an absolute last resort they never want to use. It's not for cowboys to provoke other people, knowing they have it in their back pocket for self defense. Pick enough fights and one day youll find yourself in a fight you didn't want to be in. He is a disgrace to all the responsible gun owners out there. Not a hero.
Nah, he killed 2 scumbags and clipped another. Fuck these rioting shitbirds.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:08 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Oh I Missed it because I was busy. Hallelujah!!!

And this thread is already a mega thread even!

So it's the first case that this Richards won, per what I've been told about him.
Whaaaat? First case he's won? What is he, a first year attorney? I call bullshit on that...I mean I don't know, but I can't believe this guy has never won a case before today...
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:09 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) reckon you best git on yer horse and skedaddle for them hills over yonder mkp, The Kids gonna come a'gunnin fer ye!
[Reply]
Spott 02:10 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Maybe itís just me, but I really donít think BLM gives two shits about a white guy shooting a couple of other white guys.
[Reply]
eDave 02:12 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Maybe it’s just me, but I really don’t think BLM gives two shits about a white guy shooting a couple of other white guys.
The prevailing thought is that if this was black on black, he'd have been found guilty. White guys get away with murder.

It's dumb, but it's prevailing.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:12 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Maybe itís just me, but I really donít think BLM gives two shits about a white guy shooting a couple of other white guys.
They only pretend to care about their white allies. Itís really about winning the ideological/culture war.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 02:14 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Never had a doubt.

Take your bullshit elsewhere. You mess with us in Wisconsin, this is what you get. Take note of it.
Wisconsin had to seek the help of a 17 year old kid from Illinois. Not too tough.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:15 PM 11-19-2021
lol libs are going to hate joe over this

respect to joe

no respect......he didnt apologize for his prior defamation.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 02:15 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Seeing a lot of 'If Rittenhouse had been black, the roles would be reversed" arguments.

That all gets back to what I talked about a couple months ago - it is impossible for the left to convince themselves that conservatives actually believe what they believe. Or at least that they believe it with the fervency and ferocity the left does.

If the right was hoping for Rittenhouse's acquittal it wasn't out of respect for order and gun rights - nope. Conservatives don't actually believe in these things - they're just simple disguises for racism and/or contrived grounds to disagree with liberals who DO believe in what they purport to.

If Rittenhouse was a black kid that shot 3 people, I know very VERY few people who would suddenly flee from the right to a fair trial and/or your 2nd amendment and self defense rights. Those are core concepts to conservativism.

No, we're not just using them to troll the libs. We're not using them as a convenient disguise for the racism that dictates every decision or stand we take.

But to the left conservatives just don't believe in anything. It's all racism and a desire to maintain a euro-centric and Judeo-Christian social hierarchy.

Yeah - they can kindly fuck right off.
Great post. I wish I could be this articulate about anything lol
[Reply]
eDave 02:16 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Great post. I wish I could be this articulate about anything lol
I find you to be quite articulate.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:18 PM 11-19-2021
:-)

This guy lives in a fantasy land. Hope this Tweet earns him a lawsuit.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:20 PM 11-19-2021
Ole Naddler is up to some bullshit on Twitter.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 128
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up