ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 79
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.


I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:39 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Did you watch the video? He doesn't say that. Idiot.
He clearly believes that.

You're the idiot for believing this old nutcase.

Biden has also said if you get the covid injections you can't get sick.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:47 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He clearly believes that.

You're the idiot for believing this old nutcase.

Biden has also said if you get the covid injections you can't get sick.

The tweeter just lied, because he knows you’re a cretin and will believe it anyway
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:49 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
The tweeter just lied, because he knows you’re a cretin and will believe it anyway
Nope. It's clear from the clip that's what Biden believes. You're too stupid to understand.

You're just a goose stepping medical fascist.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:51 PM 10-07-2021
He says he mandated the vaccine for Healthcare workers so that patients are protected, the Healthcare workers can't spread Covid.

That's a lie.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:35 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The president is an old man with cognitive decline who still doesn't understand how the "vaccines" work.

“We know it’s the only way to beat the pandemic.”

“Protected from Covid and cannot spread it to you.”

Sad that idiots like Rodeo fall for complete nonsense lie this.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:47 AM 10-08-2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:48 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
“We know it’s the only way
I edited out all the useless information....you know...getting to the crux and all.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:56 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You want to see a demon in the flesh....you thought it would have a tail and a pitchfork?

Nope...it will will trick you with inverted information you assume is true.

Creeper alert on this guy is off the charts....and he recently divorced as a financial fail-safe tactic in case their little plot crashes and burns. "It was all Bill"...I cared about the girls in India...really...I swear...he made me do it"

It's all theater...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:34 AM 10-08-2021
They changed a lot of definitions recently...

I had thought I wasn't an anti-vaxxer(mostly because I'm pro-vaccine), but it turns out they recently changed the definition: https://t.co/UdiJsCWdNq pic.twitter.com/hyMdpqPveZ

— Matt MacGyver ▶️ (@TheMattMacGyver) October 6, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:43 AM 10-08-2021

"The news that Newsom will mandate vaccines for all K-12th grade should not be surprising but its impact is actually pretty easy to calculate and frightening. This mandate will send more California teens and kids to the hospital than COVID ever will."https://t.co/HKuEOn19p4

— Aaron Ginn (@aginnt) October 5, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:19 AM 10-08-2021
This is the exact quote of the man trying to create experimental injection mandates through the executive branch, not the Congress.

His entire premise is based on unscientific lies.

Time for law firms to get busy. So much to work with here.

President Biden on enacting vaccine mandates: "We're making sure healthcare workers are vaccinated because if you seek care at a healthcare facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." pic.twitter.com/eiS2nQM4QA

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 7, 2021

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:33 AM 10-08-2021
I have never been worried about getting the C0vAIDS. Ask yourself this question-> why hasn't the USA's Mainstream Media ever shown any news clips of people falling over in the street or lying dead in the street from the C0vAIDS here in the USA? And why during this so called "pandemic" were doctors and nurses making dance videos and posting them on social media sites? If this was a real "pandemic" you would not need to offer free stuff for people to get these jabs. C'mon Man! It's about the implementation of A New World Order behind closed doors. A Digital Identity Alliance amongst all the United Nations is to be implemented by the year 2030. A global digital currency for all! id2020 is real.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:39 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I have never been worried about getting the C0vAIDS. Ask yourself this question-> why hasn't the USA's Mainstream Media ever shown any news clips of people falling over in the street or lying dead in the street from the C0vAIDS here in the USA? And why during this so called "pandemic" were doctors and nurses making dance videos and posting them on social media sites? If this was a real "pandemic" you would not need to offer free stuff for people to get these jabs. C'mon Man! It's about the implementation of A New World Order behind closed doors. A Digital Identity Alliance amongst all the United Nations is to be implemented by the year 2030. A global digital currency for all! id2020 is real.
Reminds me of the Iraq War...

We are here to keep you safe from WMD...

:-)

Just more bullshit just good enough to fool enough people that they can get by with.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:40 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He says he mandated the vaccine for Healthcare workers so that patients are protected, the Healthcare workers can't spread Covid.

That's a lie.
There are millions of people out there that will believe anything pop culture tells them.

There are millions more that believe what Corporate pop prostitutes spew as talking points for Big Pharma’s mystery cocktail as the only solution because they're allegedly regulated by the state, in an era of govt/corporate fascist merger which causes corruption in the regulatory agencies. This includes unaware CDC libertarians who apparently are Know-Nothings about how regulatory capture works. Other, more informed libertarians have been aware of this problem for decades.

Penquinz, Larry, Donger, banyon, cosmos are prime examples of both types. And of course, most of, if not all of the Lounge posters. Even in the Romper Room you can see Lew thinking these covid vaccines as identical to past vaccines where he makes zero distinctions; is unaware of what happened with the rushed Swine Flu vaccine being taken off the market after 50 deaths and a few others (RSV vaccine, early Measles vaccine, Dengue), as if such things never happen.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:45 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
There are millions of people out there that will believe anything pop culture tells them.

There are millions more that believe what Corporate pop prostitutes spew as talking points for Big Pharma’s mystery cocktail as the only solution because they're allegedly regulated by the state, in an era of govt/corporate fascist merger which causes corruption in the regulatory agencies. This includes unaware CDC libertarians who apparently are Know-Nothings about how regulatory capture works. Other, more informed libertarians have been aware of this problem for decades.

Penquinz, Larry, Donger, banyon, cosmos are prime examples of both types.
Here is what all of the people you mentioned and what they would have been doing in Germany...that's me not saluting.

Be this guy. pic.twitter.com/5QdU6OHTwC

— Nick Hudson (@NickHudsonCT) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
Page 57 of 79
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up