ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 102
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Voter Fraud is Real
Taco John 08:23 PM 11-05-2020

THIS WAS THE VIDEO TRUMP RETWEETED AND C J T R U (T) H WAS SUSPENDED OVER...THERE’S A REASON TRUMP THOUGHT WE SHOULD SEE IT AND TWITTER DIDN’T WANT US TO... pic.twitter.com/xIFm8KtTSO

— Small + Mighty ™️ (@Gr33nEyedSara) January 10, 2021

When the election was lost, and Trump was looking like the clear winner, they stopped the election and told us that they'd get started counting our votes again tomorrow. When we went to bed Trump was winning. Before we woke, they found a bunch of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:23 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Tucker Carlson Says There's Not Enough Fraud to Change Election Results: 'We Should Be Honest'
Why start now?
[Reply]
eDave 12:25 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why start now?
He's on record stating that "all the questions" need to be answered before he would accept the election result.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:26 PM 11-10-2020
Tucker Carlson Says There's Not Enough Fraud to Change Election Results: 'We Should Be Honest'
To be fair, he actually was saying there is a lot of suspicion, speculation and rumor, his people confirmed some smaller instances already over the weekend but that's not enough to change the election. He wasn't implying that there wouldn't be more found and that it definitely needs to move forward.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:28 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)

There's certainly more here than there ever was over RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!, where there was absolutely nothing.
So much to see here that they are struggling to meet the requirements of the lawsuits they are filing.

Mountains and mountains of shoes!!!!
[Reply]
eDave 12:32 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
To be fair, he actually was saying there is a lot of suspicion, speculation and rumor, his people confirmed some smaller instances already over the weekend but that's not enough to change the election. He wasn't implying that there wouldn't be more found and that it definitely needs to move forward.
That's cool. Trump should concede then.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:32 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
So much to see here that they are struggling to meet the requirements of the lawsuits they are filing.

Mountains and mountains of shoes!!!!

You can't be this stupid.

I didn't claim there were mountains of shoes. I was just responding to the idiot who thought that using the "shoes" argument in this thread was a good idea by noting that there's at least something here, where there was nothing in the Russia hoax.

Oh, wait! That was you making the shoes post. Ok, maybe you can be this stupid.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:34 PM 11-10-2020
You can't be this stupid.

I didn't claim there were mountains of shoes. I was just responding to the idiot who thought that using the "shoes" argument in this thread was a good idea by noting that there's at least something here, where there was nothing in the Russia hoax.

Oh, wait! That was you making the shoes post. Ok, maybe you can be this stupid.
See, this is the mistake you are making. You seem to think that the Trump campaign filing lawsuits means there's something there. All the while they havent won a single lawsuit to date because they are getting thrown out based on unsubstantiated reports and not even meeting the requirements to file the fucking lawsuit in the first place.

It's amazing that the so called devastating software that was used by 30 states is only an issue in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:36 PM 11-10-2020
That's cool. Trump should concede then.
No way. Trump and the GOP need to de-legitimize Biden. They all did it to him. Payback is a prison bitch.
[Reply]
eDave 12:38 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No way. Trump and the GOP need to de-legitimize Biden. They all did it to him. Payback is a prison bitch.
Trump did that to himself.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:39 PM 11-10-2020
Yeah well, Biden did it to himself too.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:40 PM 11-10-2020
See, this is the mistake you are making. You seem to think that the Trump campaign filing lawsuits means there's something there. All the while they havent won a single lawsuit to date because they are getting thrown out based on unsubstantiated reports and not even meeting the requirements to file the fucking lawsuit in the first place.

It's amazing that the so called devastating software that was used by 30 states is only an issue in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada.

No, I think that Alito noting there's an issue means there's an issue. And I think that because he's one of the people who actually gets to decide whether or not there's an issue. The issue may turn out to be a little bit of nothing important, but at least it's an actual issue, unlike the entirety of the Russia hoax.

The mistake is yours.

As for your comment about the machines, I'll leave it to you to try figuring out why the political right would be targeting only a particular group of states to this point, regardless of how they feel the machines might possibly have handled other states. Surely you're smart enough to at least figure that out.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:43 PM 11-10-2020
Trump did that to himself.
  • Appointing a Postmaster General to deliberately slow the delivery of absentee ballots is election fraud.
  • Demanding that the counting of ballots be stopped on election night is election fraud.
  • Deliberately undermining confidence in our democratic system is election fraud.
  • Voter suppression is election fraud.
  • Refusing to strengthen the security of our system against cyberattack was attempted election fraud.
  • Openly inviting the Russians to interfere in 2016 was deliberate election fraud. Extreme gerrymandering is election fraud.
You're a fraud of a man.
Might I suggest that you get a sex change..
[Reply]
jd1020 12:43 PM 11-10-2020
No, I think that Alito noting there's an issue means there's an issue. And I think that because he's one of the people who actually gets to decide whether or not there's an issue. The issue may turn out to be a little bit of nothing important, but at least it's an actual issue, unlike the entirety of the Russia hoax.

The mistake is yours.
Oh look... Alito required ballots arriving after election day be segregated. Something already required by state law.

SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what else Alito didn't do? Require the counting to stop.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:44 PM 11-10-2020
See, this is the mistake you are making. You seem to think that the Trump campaign filing lawsuits means there's something there. All the while they havent won a single lawsuit to date because they are getting thrown out based on unsubstantiated reports and not even meeting the requirements to file the ****ing lawsuit in the first place.

Exactly. Trump and his lawyers are using the Chewbacca Defense in an attempt to bullshit his way into a second term.

Still, not one shred of credible evidence has been presented.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:45 PM 11-10-2020
Oh look... Alito required ballots arriving after election day be segregated. Something already required by state law.

SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what else Alito didn't do? Require the counting to stop.
^ Parrot says what?^
[Reply]
Page 52 of 102
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up