ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 159
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:35 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Don't start thinking now. So far you've lived a long life without thinking, why start now....
Can anyone tell me what specific race he was racist against? I would hope one of you thinking fellows can provide me that information from the articles provided.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:36 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Ok, so nothing to do with race I see.
Right. Because a racist actually attempting to kick off a race war isn't about race at all. You're either trolling or you're just too fucking stupid to take part in this conversation.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:38 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Can anyone tell me what specific race he was racist against? I would hope one of you thinking fellows can provide me that information from the articles provided.
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Right. Because a racist actually attempting to kick off a race war isn't about race at all. You're either trolling or you're just too ****ing stupid to take part in this conversation.
Answer this question please. Hell, just for the sake of argument, tell me an ethnicity he hated from the article.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:39 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Answer this question please.
It's in the article. Answer it yourself.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:44 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It's in the article. Answer it yourself.
No it isn't. It would be very simple to highlight it if you could.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:46 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
No it isn't.
Yes it is. Every piece of info that you need is contained in that article. As I said, you're either trolling or you're too stupid to be part of this conversation. Go find whatever media source that you normally rely on and have them spoon feed it to you.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:48 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yes it is. Every piece of info that you need is contained in that article. As I said, you're either trolling or you're too stupid to be part of this conversation. Go find whatever media source that you normally rely on and have them spoon feed it to you.
Why not just highlight the race(for the OP) or ethnicity(for the sake of your argument) that he targeted? It is all there plain as day right?

And I am relying on the sources you are providing. Do you have one where it says he targeted a specific race/ethnicity?
[Reply]
listopencil 05:50 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Why not just highlight the race(for the OP) or ethnicity(for the sake of your argument) that he targeted? It is all there plain as day right?
I already explained that and, as I said, the info is in the article.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:53 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I already explained that and, as I said, the info is in the article.
But yet no highlight? I wonder why?
[Reply]
listopencil 05:56 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
But yet no highlight? I wonder why?
I'm not going to keep dumbing this down over and over again. I answered your question. The info is in the article.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:58 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm not going to keep dumbing this down over and over again. I answered your question. The info is in the article.
No it isn't. Maybe GloryDays can help you out because you are certainly having some issue here.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:58 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
No it isn't.
What isn't?
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:04 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
What isn't?
It isn't.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:05 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by :
Prior to planning the attack, MELZER consumed propagandafrom multiple extremist groups , including O9A and the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, which is also known as ISIS. For example, in connection with the investigation, the FBI seized from an iCloud account maintained by MELZER an ISIS-issued document with a title that included the phrase “HARVEST OF THE SOLDIERS” and described attacks and murders of U.S. personnel in approximately April 2020.
Seems very racist... against some race... but racist is the buzz word now. Is us personnel now a race?
[Reply]
listopencil 06:06 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
It isn't.
What do you mean?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 159
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up