ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 137 of 256
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187237 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:43 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Happy birthday, Halo! Strap up, Space Marines. Shit is getting real tonight...

Microsoft surprises with early Halo Infinite multiplayer launch today

A huge surprise Xbox birthday gift from Microsoft

Microsoft is surprising Xbox fans today with an early launch for Halo Infinite multiplayer. Rumors of the early Halo Infinite multiplayer drop appeared over the weekend, and Microsoft is now making it official as part of today’s 20-year Xbox anniversary.

Halo Infinite’s cross-platform multiplayer mode should now be live for everyone on Xbox One, Xbox Series S / X, and PC to try out in beta. This beta includes access to season one with all the core maps and battle pass features. Any progress in the multiplayer mode will also carry over to launch day on December 8th.
I've never been a fan of FPS but I loved Halo 1 and 2 and Resistance on PS3. For me it was the co-op and not the competitive. Me and the boy played about 5 hours of the Collection co-op about a month ago and loved it. It's been so long it was like new again....
[Reply]
notorious 12:20 PM 11-26-2021
I purchased an old game (3 of them, to play with my kids) that has been updated for nearly a decade.

7 Days to Die.

7 bucks each, and we've played the hell out of it. It started out as "meh" because we play Left 4 Dead 2 all the time, but it got addicting really fast.

My kids are huge Minecraft players, and this game is that on steroids and zombies.

I am amazed at the value, and the attention to detail the developers have and continue to put in.

Bravo.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:50 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I purchased an old game (3 of them, to play with my kids) that has been updated for nearly a decade.

7 Days to Die.

7 bucks each, and we've played the hell out of it. It started out as "meh" because we play Left 4 Dead 2 all the time, but it got addicting really fast.

My kids are huge Minecraft players, and this game is that on steroids and zombies.

I am amazed at the value, and the attention to detail the developers have and continue to put in.

Bravo.
You should really look into Deep Rock Galactic. It will scratch a mincraft and the left for dead co-op itch.I bought a copy for a friend and next thing you know 8 of us have it.
[Reply]
notorious 05:28 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
You should really look into Deep Rock Galactic. It will scratch a mincraft and the left for dead co-op itch.I bought a copy for a friend and next thing you know 8 of us have it.
Nice. Thanks
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:07 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yup it's an awesome game and YW :-)

I'm Stuck on Valheim again for my second wind. :-)

Valheim with mods scratches that Skyrim with mods and coop buds itch that Elder Scrolls never gave me.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:53 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Happy birthday, Halo! Strap up, Space Marines. Shit is getting real tonight...

Microsoft surprises with early Halo Infinite multiplayer launch today

A huge surprise Xbox birthday gift from Microsoft

Microsoft is surprising Xbox fans today with an early launch for Halo Infinite multiplayer. Rumors of the early Halo Infinite multiplayer drop appeared over the weekend, and Microsoft is now making it official as part of today’s 20-year Xbox anniversary.

Halo Infinite’s cross-platform multiplayer mode should now be live for everyone on Xbox One, Xbox Series S / X, and PC to try out in beta. This beta includes access to season one with all the core maps and battle pass features. Any progress in the multiplayer mode will also carry over to launch day on December 8th.

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 08:59 PM 11-28-2021
Anyone with insight as to when we’ll see reliable stock anytime?

Our PS4 is nearing its lifespan and haven’t been able to get a ps5 since they first came out.
I was gonna replace it over a year ago but figured I’d wait and get a 5 instead. So I’m either gonna get a new PS4 or keep waiting but damn, it’s been a year plus now of waiting.
[Reply]
Fish 10:36 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The free multiplayer has been an absolute blast so far. I'm not very good at it yet, but there are moments that feel so fucking cool when you get a decent team together. Really fun team play.

I've been playing more Forza 5 though, to be honest.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:03 PM 11-29-2021
Never finished Old World Blues or Lonesome Road with FO: NV, so I'm going back and doing that this week.

Loading up on graphical mods.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:57 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Anyone with insight as to when we’ll see reliable stock anytime?

Our PS4 is nearing its lifespan and haven’t been able to get a ps5 since they first came out.
I was gonna replace it over a year ago but figured I’d wait and get a 5 instead. So I’m either gonna get a new PS4 or keep waiting but damn, it’s been a year plus now of waiting.
I waited 3 years in to the launch of the PS4 got one for $150 at a pawn shop. It still runs great. I won't be buying console again now that I've upgraded to a reasonable PC but I would have waited a min of two years for a PS5 anyway. Those launch consoles almost always have issues and there aren't many titles the first year.

If you want one get one. I don't see any change for the better in chip availability...
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:08 PM 11-30-2021
I finally got around to playing Monster Hunter World/Iceborne. I'm fucking addicted hardcore.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:14 PM 12-01-2021
Picked up Mafia Trilogy on a black Friday sale, all 3 games for 30 bucks.

I'd played the first two when they originally came out, but Mafia Definitive edition was a spectacular remake. Completely redone voice work, and additions to the story here and there. Great ride if anyone is on the fence.

Mafia 2 was kinda meh on the gameplay, but the story was pretty solid. Starting up Mafia 3 later to finish out the trilogy.

If you like to play games for story, these are pretty good ones.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:57 PM 12-03-2021
Picked this up yesterday

[Reply]
Rausch 05:28 PM 12-03-2021
I guess my only really anticipated game is Sons of The Forest. Very little new on that front.

I still enjoy Valheim but it seems like the rest of the world is burned out already...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:21 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I guess my only really anticipated game is Sons of The Forest. Very little new on that front.

I still enjoy Valheim but it seems like the rest of the world is burned out already...
Hopefully they will launch a DLC soon, i've seen talk that it's going to happen although it might just be speculation. Mods are the best part because the community can add new content.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 256
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187237 > Last »
Up