ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1351 of 1351
« First < 35185112511301134113471348134913501351
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:39 PM Yesterday
The Biden administration restricted travel from several African countries on Friday.

Remember when Trump restricted travel? Drool boy referred to Trump as xenophobic for doing the same thing in 2020.

Oh and this little gem. WHY DOES JOE HATE BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE!!?

[Reply]
0372 04:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bwana:
The Biden administration restricted travel from several African countries on Friday.

Remember when Trump restricted travel? Drool boy referred to Trump as xenophobic for doing the same thing in 2020.

Brandon: "My policy is different and better because the black and brown people can walk across the boarder, into the United States from Mexico, without any hassle, ID's, money, vaccination requirements, or medical screening. Once they get here, we will provide all their needs."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:20 PM Yesterday

Well he's a Dem so that means he's racist. But he's a liberal's racist so they'll dismiss it...
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 06:23 PM Yesterday

Biden and the left want blacks to hate whites and whites to hate blacks so when they have an opportunity they will make up lies to stoke racial tensions. Truly evil people they are.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:59 PM Yesterday
Dr. Malone said the SA variant is already sweeping Europe and is coming here. In fact his wife already had it.

But...
Reality is Creeping In On Fauci and Walensky...but it should on Donger, Larry and Pawnmower but won't—the three who see no evil; hear no evil.

The Two :-) Fauci and Walensky are two years behind the experts but they now admit that hospitalizations are rising among those who are vaccinated and that there is a decline in vaccine efficacy.

Their solution for a failed vaccine? More vaccine. NIH and CDC with a number of dumbshit governors have not caught on, or will not admit, what experts know–the vaccine has serious side-effects and destroys the innate human immune system, making it easier for people to succumb to Covid and all other viruses and diseases.

So far all evidence shows that illness and death rises with vaccination. The same thing will happen with more vaccination. When the third jab worsens the situation, their solution will be a fourth jab.

Paul Craig Roberts

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:12 PM Yesterday
Public health!

My firm was sent the below image. After formal request, the hospital confirmed that “All [suspected] and COVID positive patients must wear an isolation drape for all transports outside of their room” and a “surgical mask.” COVID-19 + plastic bag over head + mask = safe? pic.twitter.com/aVBCqUuI1f

— Aaron Siri (@AaronSiriSG) November 26, 2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Donger:
What truth do you think they know and are lying about?
That youíre not a eunuch....
[Reply]
Page 1351 of 1351
« First < 35185112511301134113471348134913501351
Up