ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kid Rock returns to slam Wokeness and Cancel culture
Deberg_1990 05:51 PM 11-22-2021
Hells yea!

So glad the Bull God is back. All you young millennials (a generation who by now are age 30 and above) can chew on this! 🤘🏻🤘🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻pic.twitter.com/d7aPeEv6bI

— Sam Roberts (@notsam) November 21, 2021

[Reply]
ghak99 12:58 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Technically, probably. According to the Google machine Millenials are 1981-1996. I was born in 83 and Iím on the tail end of Kid Rock fandom.

I did a Google image search for Millenials. This is the first image of a person that showed up. He doesnít look much like me. My guess is Rock is talking to him more than me.

That particular generational descriptor has always been a total failure. There's always been a divide and two different kinds of Millennials. Even back then, "we" knew it. Fucking boomers just wouldn't listen.

Looking back, Kid Rock would actually have been an accurate physical sort of the two groups. If you played devil without a cause and casually called someone a bundle of sticks, the crowd would have sorted itself into the separate groups based on their reactions. It's obvious which group is now the business owners/management and which group was wearing pink pussy hats in their mom's basement a few years go. ...and thank fucking god our cell phones hadn't reached the film everything stage yet. We'd all be in jail.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:44 PM 11-25-2021
Interesting song.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up