ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>‘Hunting Down Of Physicians’ Underway Right Now
BucEyedPea 04:03 PM 11-23-2021
‘Hunting Down of Physicians’ Underway Right Now
Being done in the US and globally, which tells us who is behind it.

Case after case of an aggressive coordinated pursuit and attack on doctors who prescribe effective early treatment for Covid-19.

Dr. McuCullough already has $100k in legal fees. Imagine that, the most peer-reviewed published doctors being hunted. Tells me this is not about science — or public health either.

A medical group in Italy providing early treatment has already had half their doctors taken-out; next half will come soon.

The first state in the US considering legislation to prevent the hunting down of doctors through their medical boards. We have to get DeSantis going on this too. It happened to my doctor for prescribing Ivermectin, and she's even vaccinated. ( You don't even need a prescription for it in some places. I will have to find out where and order some.

Dr. Malone is right. This is the face of global totalitarianism.

[Reply]
Donger 04:57 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So how do you explain India if it hasn't been proven?

And I do find it amusing how a Nobel winning drug has to wait all this time to "prove" itself on the world during a so called pandemic, but maybe that's just me?
What about India?

Yes, it's just you and a few others.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:02 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
It's the Energizer Bunny, get it straight!
Wait a minute! Now I know why I was confused because when I couldn't remember the exact brand but knew it began with an "E" I saw Eveready. It's the same company Eveready and Energizer.

Full name: Eveready Energizer Bunny

Originally Posted by :
Eveready Battery Company, Inc. is an American manufacturer of electric battery brands Eveready and Energizer, owned by Energizer Holdings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eveready_Battery_Company

[Reply]
Bowser 05:04 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What about India?

[Reply]
Donger 05:06 PM 11-23-2021
You do realize that India stopped recommending Ivermectin just a few months after giving the green light, right?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:08 PM 11-23-2021
You do realize that India stopped recommending Ivermectin just a few months after giving the green light, right?
So? How did it go there when they started handing it out?
[Reply]
Donger 05:16 PM 11-23-2021
So? How did it go there when they started handing it out?
Some places in India started handing it out in August of 2020. Didn't stop anything, including the Delta wave.

And:

https://www.icmr.gov.in/pdf/covid/te...VM_and_HCQ.pdf
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:18 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by :
‘Hunting Down Of Physicians’ Underway Right Now

How much can I get per pelt?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:25 PM 11-23-2021
So 13 reviews on people that were, I'm assuming since it isn't clear, already laid up in the hospital that received Ivermectin and HCQ instead of Remdesivir. And even then, 7 of the 13 were stated to have mortality benefit? Seems......extremely inconclusive. And I see nothing there stating Ivermectin and HCQ does NOT aid a person with the Red Death that isn't at the stage where hospitalization is necessary.

Seems like the ICoMR jumped the gun on pulling the plug on both, and the research itself.
[Reply]
Donger 05:36 PM 11-23-2021
So 13 reviews on people that were, I'm assuming since it isn't clear, already laid up in the hospital that received Ivermectin and HCQ instead of Remdesivir. And even then, 7 of the 13 were stated to have mortality benefit? Seems......extremely inconclusive. And I see nothing there stating Ivermectin and HCQ does NOT aid a person with the Red Death that isn't at the stage where hospitalization is necessary.

Seems like the ICoMR jumped the gun on pulling the plug on both, and the research itself.
Am I sensing a conspiracy...?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 05:37 PM 11-23-2021
Well, I guess BEP just outed herself as being riddled with parasites...

oh shit i guess BEP is riding the ronacoaster

guess its not fake?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:39 PM 11-23-2021
Am I sensing a conspiracy...?
Maybe. Maybe just straight incompetence, I guess we'll see.
[Reply]
Donger 05:44 PM 11-23-2021
Maybe. Maybe just straight incompetence, I guess we'll see.
Sure. Like I said, let's see what Oxford's RCT finds out. If they say that Ivermectin is effective against COVID-19, awesome.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:52 PM 11-23-2021
So no comments so far on how much over reach is happening and now on doctors being denied the right to practice medicine?

I think we have plenty of threads on Ivermectin and even some on early treatment.

Anyone have any news on other states trying to stop this being done to doctors. I don't expect to hear of any from Commielardo.
[Reply]
Donger 03:25 PM 11-24-2021
Here you go, BEP. Sounds like you can get hooked up in a few places:

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/...mectin-hacked/
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up