« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Warrick 03:33 PM 06-12-2022
https://youtu.be/8IO9OLepBkw

Skyy Moore Behind The Scenes of NFLPA Rookie Premiere
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:32 PM 06-12-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Tyreek dropped a lot of balls right in his hands last year. Definitely still an all-pro player, but not a great trend. I think Hill's drops could be one factor in the Chiefs being ok with trading him away that doesn't get mentioned much.
Yep, he really cost us in some big games- then wanted the biggest bag of money ever. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:35 PM 06-12-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Tyreek dropped a lot of balls right in his hands last year. Definitely still an all-pro player, but not a great trend. I think Hill's drops could be one factor in the Chiefs being ok with trading him away that doesn't get mentioned much.
Yep. He also appeared to be losing a step.

I’d still definitely prefer to have him for a few more years, but they’ll be fine without him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:40 PM 06-12-2022
Originally Posted by Warrick:
https://youtu.be/8IO9OLepBkw

Skyy Moore Behind The Scenes of NFLPA Rookie Premiere
I liked this. I like how when he met TJ Houshmenzada (not even googling to spell it right), he didn't back down and offered his immediate thoughts. He projected a lot of confidence. No part of his going to be smaller school scares this guy.
[Reply]
TEX 03:24 AM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

I’d still definitely prefer to have him for a few more years, but they’ll be fine without him.
Losing a step??? That's laughable...He sure looked like it against Buffalo in the playoffs, didn't he? Some of you will talk yourselves into anything...

Say what you want about his drops and about how we'll be ok without him, but don't say he was losing any steps. That's just dumb :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:11 AM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

TH also liked to step out of bounds on those shorts routes after his jukes fooled no one.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:54 AM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
TH also liked to step out of bounds on those shorts routes after his jukes fooled no one.
So you wanted your all pro wide out to take unnecessary hits instead of stepping out and playing another down?

This board is stupid sometimes. Tyreek was a fucking stud last year. Was he perfect? No.

It's ok to admit we lost a stud. Brett and Andrew have a plan in place. We can accept that he was great and hes not here anymore.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:09 PM 06-20-2022
https://www.pff.com/news/fantasy-foo...rs-routes-2022

Originally Posted by :
Skyy Moore comes from a small school (Western Michigan) but that doesn't mean he can't be "NFL ready".

Hitch, out, crossing, slant, go and in routes make up 65% of routes in the NFL.

No other receiver in the class had better career yards per route run (YPRR) on staples (4.42).

Can’t argue with this good of success rate against press at his size either. pic.twitter.com/uNYPE7aN5t

— Sam Wagman (@swagman95) June 9, 2022

deep analytics lovin Skyy Moore, not so much Christian Watson
[Reply]
staylor26 09:12 PM 06-20-2022
Moore #1 and Ross pretty high too on that list.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:29 PM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This board is stupid sometimes.
GTFOH

This board is stupid 100% of the time.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:23 PM 06-20-2022
Drake London and Christian Watson woof.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:22 AM 06-21-2022
I went on record that Drake London (and to a lesser extent Dotson) was going to be a bust and unless he is somehow the contested catch king in the NFL like he was in college I really don't think he's going to live up to that draft position.

I'm not sure who talked me out of Christian Watson (staylor?) but they seem to be 100% correct. Something tells me Green Bay is not going to run him on many slants. Yikes.

Also Dai'Jean Dixon might be worth a dynasty draft pickup. Off the field stuff tanked him but the numbers look good. Granted he played at some place called Nicholls State so...yeah
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:42 AM 06-21-2022
TO THE MF SHIP
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:07 AM 06-21-2022
That Falcons WR they drafted will be the biggest bust out of all the WR top prospects from this last draft.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:40 AM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Losing a step??? That's laughable...He sure looked like it against Buffalo in the playoffs, didn't he? Some of you will talk yourselves into anything...

Say what you want about his drops and about how we'll be ok without him, but don't say he was losing any steps. That's just dumb :-)
I thought that during the season. I didn't get the idea after the trade was announced. Others have said the same.

Hill can lose a step and still be faster than just about anyone else.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 280
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up