theoldcoach 03:33 PM 04-25-2021
Prayers for him and the family.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:43 PM 04-25-2021
Shit. I love you Joe.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:47 PM 04-25-2021
Just got off the phone.

He is in great spirits considering what he went through. They had to use the paddles twice and administer CPR (which cracked a rib). Said it feels like he got hit in the chest with a sledgehammer. I was blown away about how calm he is.

They put a stint in and will know more in a couple of days.

Thanks everyone..
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:50 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Just got off the phone.

He is great spirits considering what he went through. They had to use the paddles twice and administer CPR (which cracked a rib). Said it feels like he got hit in the chest with a sledgehammer. I was blown away about how calm he is.

Thanks everyone..
That is great news...all things considered.
[Reply]
srvy 03:54 PM 04-25-2021
Just got off the phone.

He is great spirits considering what he went through. They had to use the paddles twice and administer CPR (which cracked a rib). Said it feels like he got hit in the chest with a sledgehammer. I was blown away about how calm he is.

Thanks everyone..
Thanks for the update Stevieray.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:49 PM 04-25-2021
Just got off the phone.

He is in great spirits considering what he went through. They had to use the paddles twice and administer CPR (which cracked a rib). Said it feels like he got hit in the chest with a sledgehammer. I was blown away about how calm he is.

Thanks everyone..
Holy shit. That's a close call and another reason all you folks should know and know how to do CPR.

Sounds a little like the ol' widow maker (left anterior descending) artery was occluded. Probably/possibly not, because that's a sneaky mofo. Sometimes no pain, just arrest.

Glad he didn't have to have his chest cracked.

Speedy recovery to Joe.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:22 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Holy shit. That's a close call and another reason all you folks should know and know how to do CPR.

Sounds a little like the ol' widow maker (left anterior descending) artery was occluded. Probably/possibly not, because that's a sneaky mofo. Sometimes no pain, just arrest.

Glad he didn't have to have his chest cracked.

Speedy recovery to Joe.
Joe is the best and was coherant enough to respond on social media yesterday.
Interestingly enough, he said it was the artery on the back of his heart that was 100 percent blocked. He said he had a lot of pain unlike my experience of just not being able to breath which has led to seven stents, 4 in the widow maker.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:55 PM 04-25-2021
Just got off the phone.

Thanks everyone..
Added this to the OP.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:58 PM 04-25-2021
Just got off the phone.

Thanks everyone..
AWESOME NEWS that he's on the mend!

If you see him, tell him I said Hello.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:00 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
AWESOME NEWS that he's on the mend!

If you see him, tell him I said Hello.
Will do.
[Reply]
wazu 03:50 PM 04-25-2021
Get well soon, Nzoner. Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Praying for a speedy recovery.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:51 PM 04-25-2021
Fuck. It sounds like he's doing OK at least. Happened to my dad a decade ago. He was down for a number of months recovering, but 10 years later and he's still kicking at age 70. Good vibes heading to one of the Planet's greats.
[Reply]
threebag 04:06 PM 04-25-2021
Thoughts and Prayers
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:36 PM 04-25-2021
I was on the road in BF Nebraska when I got the news, thanks for getting a thread up Stevie.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:41 PM 04-25-2021
Joe is an awesome dude. Very glad to hear like he is coming out of this thing alright. And thanks for keeping us in the loop Stevie.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up