ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 138
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:41 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The Chiefs aren't packaging three 1's for a fatty. :-)
The lack of understanding of how important a LT is in this thread is simply astounding.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:48 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The lack of understanding of how important a LT is in this thread is simply astounding.
To jump 31 to 4 it would literally take BOTH draft capital and likely a great player on a cheap contract like Sneed. You are ready to give up our first rounders in '21, '22 and '23 + Sneed for the rights to the 4th overall pick this year? That is what desperate teams do.
[Reply]
Pants 09:49 PM 03-19-2021
We won a Super Bowl with Eric Fisher. You don't need a Sewell or a Trent Williams to win. Jesus fucking Christ, how can you be such a god-awful poster?
[Reply]
In58men 09:57 PM 03-19-2021
Has any team ever gave up that much for a tackle? Lol.

Pretty wild if you ask me.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:01 PM 03-19-2021
I expect a bunch to happen next week. The Chiefs are buyers and are patiently waiting for FAs values to drop. Teams are running out of money and KC has a big bag of cash.

Veach playing this perfectly. I expect some nice prizes added.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:04 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
We won a Super Bowl with Eric Fisher. You don't need a Sewell or a Trent Williams to win. Jesus ****ing Christ, how can you be such a god-awful poster?
Calm your fucking britches.

I have no delusions of trading into the top fucking five. I just think it's a little ridiculous that some people are dismissing the idea of giving up multiple late firsts for a franchise Left Tackle. That would absolutely be worth it.

And in case you forgot, healthy Eric Fisher was pretty damn good. You saw the importance of having a pretty damn good LT when Mike Remmers was putting on a matador show over there in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Pants 10:12 PM 03-19-2021

I have no delusions of trading into the top fucking five. I just think it's a little ridiculous that some people are dismissing the idea of giving up multiple late firsts for a franchise Left Tackle. That would absolutely be worth it.

And in case you forgot, healthy Eric Fisher was pretty damn good. You saw the importance of having a pretty damn good LT when Mike Remmers was putting on a matador show over there in the Super Bowl.
Giving up multiple firsts for an LT is fucking ASININE. You can get an Eric Fisher or as you put it, a "pretty damn good LT," late in the fist in most drafts.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:13 PM 03-19-2021

Not taking Sewell doesn’t mean we’re starting Mike fucking Remmers at LT for fuck’s sake.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:14 PM 03-19-2021
Here’s an outside the box idea.

What about trading for Nate Solder? He’s back this year. The Giants also drafted a new starting LT really high last year. Maybe flip them a pick for Solder to be the starter for a year while we groom a long term solution.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:21 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Giving up multiple firsts for an LT is ****ing ASININE. You can get an Eric Fisher or as you put it, a "pretty damn good LT," late in the fist in most drafts.
If Houston hypothetically said, give us two firsts and we'll give you Laremy Tunsil, you take that deal 100 times out of 100.

An elite LT is absolutely worth two picks in the thirties.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:22 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Not taking Sewell doesn’t mean we’re starting Mike ****ing Remmers at LT for ****’s sake.
When did I say anything about drafting Penei Sewell or starting Mike Remmers in 2021?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:35 PM 03-19-2021
When did I say anything about drafting Penei Sewell or starting Mike Remmers in 2021?
When did anybody say "LT isn't that important!"
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:46 PM 03-19-2021
It's just butt fucking stupid. You can quack about it all you want though.

They can move up in the 20's and probably land one sitting still at 31. They're not doing a dumbass trade.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:21 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Here’s an outside the box idea.

What about trading for Nate Solder? He’s back this year. The Giants also drafted a new starting LT really high last year. Maybe flip them a pick for Solder to be the starter for a year while we groom a long term solution.
He’s 33 and has been pretty bad the last couple years.
[Reply]
In58men 11:28 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He’s 33 and has been pretty bad the last couple years.
We literally took a guy who lives on IR and retired because of it.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 138
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up