ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 315 of 324
« First < 215265305311312313314315 316317318319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:10 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
That was me for a while idk what season though but he's done nothing since to make me dislike him. We got him guys that fit his scheme and look what he's done now.
People on here have literally complained about him THIS SEASON. Chief Fans probably know some things; it's just that football often isn't one of them.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:11 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Spags KNOWS how to beat Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson.

He KNOWS.

It's gonna take hero ball to beat this team.
When KC doesn't shoot themselves in the foot with dumb mistakes on offense, they can beat anyone. But it remains to be seen if they can put together enough clean football on offense to get the job done.

All they can do is take it one week at a time. They made it through Week 1 with pretty clean football and it was good enough to win. Keep it rolling, hopefully with a very clean game on offense next week.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:15 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
When KC doesn't shoot themselves in the foot with dumb mistakes on offense, they can beat anyone. But it remains to be seen if they can put together enough clean football on offense to get the job done.

All they can do is take it one week at a time. They made it through Week 1 with pretty clean football and it was good enough to win. Keep it rolling, hopefully with a very clean game on offense next week.
The thing that stands out to me, is what worked against the Bengals, continued to work in this game.

And Miami's run defense is DAMN good. They played DAMN good defense against the Bills. Maybe not great, but good enough that they should have easily won that game.

We didn't let them bother us a bit.

The Bills defense is not that much better than Miami's. Especially up the middle, which is Miami's strength.

The Ravens defense still scares me.

The only thing in Buffalo that scares me is Josh's legs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 AM 01-14-2024
the vibes are excellent

A bit of Chris Jones in the Locker Room: "Shout out to Coach Spagnolia (a spelling of how it was pronounced). Shout out to Coach. Had an excellent scheme. #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/8jv4Esq13w

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) January 14, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:41 AM 01-14-2024
good god, nnadi went out of the game and we still stomped their running attack?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 AM 01-14-2024

Sneed has the best freeze technique I’ve seen since the 90s. He literally choked out Tyreek on that 3rd dwn . #nflplayoffs #Chiefs #Dolphins

— shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe) January 14, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 01:54 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Yikes.

Mahomes on the last year of his rookie deal -- and we're radically changing defensive schemes.

2019 is looking to be a whole lot like 2018 was. Mahomes slaughtering people and our defense getting slaughtered in return.
:-)
[Reply]
JPH83 02:00 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
good god, nnadi went out of the game and we still stomped their running attack?
We stomped their running attack because Nnadi went out
[Reply]
Shoes 02:24 AM 01-14-2024
Most impressive characteristic about our defense is the level they are playing at while being the youngest in the league (stat provided by the broadcast).

Hate to mention it but could Spags be the heir apparent to Andy Reid when big red decides to ride off into the sunset?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:25 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Most impressive characteristic about our defense is the level they are playing at while being the youngest in the league (stat provided by the broadcast).

Hate to mention it but could Spags be the heir apparent to Andy Reid when big red decides to ride off into the sunset?
I postulated this a few weeks ago.

It would likely be the best way to maintain continuity.

Nagy might leave. But if he stayed on you'd know pretty quick if he was the answer at OC without Reid.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:38 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
That’s because when Nnadi went out Pennel came in. Dude is a beast against the run
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:39 AM 01-14-2024
The Chiefs barely played Gay and Tranquill. Bolton with a ton of snaps. Still stopped the run. A shitload of snaps for Conner, who is the third safety. I wonder what Miami's YPC was running at nickel and dime. I bet it wasn't good.

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:39 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Shoes:

Spags is only 2 years younger than Andy, no way that happens
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:16 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’d love to play Miami round 1, Browns round 2 and Baltimore round 3

Hopefully the Steelers beat the Bills and Ravens lose next week and then we are right back at home field advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rausch 08:19 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Nnadi is having a career year. He was the only guy who's play on the D line didn't take a dramatic jump forward for the positive last year. He's upped his play this year...
[Reply]
Page 315 of 324
« First < 215265305311312313314315 316317318319 > Last »
Up