ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 241 of 256
« First < 141191231237238239240241 242243244245251 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:33 PM 01-25-2024
I already watched that one. Lots of good information.

Oh the combat roll is initially assigned to control. I switched it to G because I hate having to hit any of the lower corner keys with my pinkie while in combat.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:18 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

What a crazy success story, passionate and broke..small devteam from knowing nothing to mega success.
:-) I just spent a half hour roaming with my musket killing small woodland creatures for their resources.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:23 PM 01-25-2024
Gotta love Microsoft spending 69 billion dollars on ABK and being a trillion dollar company laying off 1,900 employees today...

I do enjoy my Series X and a lot of what XBox offers but it's just so poorly run it amazes me...
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:38 PM 01-25-2024
If anyone here enjoys games like Towerfall or Bomberman, I highly recommend Invisigun.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...igun_Reloaded/
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:52 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I already watched that one. Lots of good information.

Oh the combat roll is initially assigned to control. I switched it to G because I hate having to hit any of the lower corner keys with my pinkie while in combat.
Yup first thing i do is to switch the roll/dodge from ctrl to z for g if available
[Reply]
Frazod 05:21 PM 01-25-2024
Yup first thing i do is to switch the roll/dodge from ctrl to z for g if available
I think I'm going to switch away from the ALT key as well.

I've finally got my weapons and armor up to a decent level. Really starting to enjoy this game now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:29 PM 01-25-2024
So there's a very easy glitch to catch the tower boss Pals. Went to the end game area and caught the boss there and now have an incredibly OP one with 200k+ HP and insane attack. The trainers or whatever they're called still ride on their heads as well :-).
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:24 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
So there's a very easy glitch to catch the tower boss Pals. Went to the end game area and caught the boss there and now have an incredibly OP one with 200k+ HP and insane attack. The trainers or whatever they're called still ride on their heads as well :-).
Wait the dungeon ones? I thought they were not capturable?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:00 PM 01-25-2024
Wait the dungeon ones? I thought they were not capturable?
The tower bosses that have a 10 minute time limit. How you do it is first, you need to make yourself wanted. Easiest way for me was going to the small settlement near the opening areas and shooting the guard. Do it while you're right by the fast travel and immediately fast travel to whatever tower boss you're trying to to catch. The wanted level will follow. Then go and initiate the boss fight.

KEY ASPECT - DO NOT TOUCH THE BOSS, AT ALL, ONCE ARRIVING IN THE ROOM.

You need to position it so the guards that chased you in shoot at the boss. Eventually they will switch aggro to the guards. Position yourself BEHIND the boss and throw a ball. I'm not sure if it matters what type but I use the 3rd tier. It will say you have a 0.00% chance of catching it. You will anyway.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:27 PM 01-26-2024
Another Enshrouded tip, and the biggest mistake I've made to this point - get the Alchemist as soon as you can. You really need health potions as you venture farther out into the higher level areas, and you need him to craft them. The components are water, berries and mushrooms, which are all extremely easy to find.

Just hoping you find them in chests sucks.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:49 PM 01-27-2024
I have a feeling this is going to be the next big roguelike hit. Looks unique and awesome.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...Go_Mecha_Ball/
[Reply]
Jerm 02:07 PM 01-29-2024
Playstation State of Play coming Wednesday afternoon, should be a good one...

Partial list of rumored games to be there...

Rise of the Ronin
Death Stranding 2
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
Sonic Generations Remaster
Silent Hill 2
New Metro game
Judas (!!!)
Until Dawn Remaster (PS5 and PC)
Concord
Stellar Blade
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:44 PM 01-29-2024

Compare that to 2009 in Prototype 2

Huge open world with people all over, 15 years later we can't have an alive city?
[Reply]
Bump 05:33 PM 01-30-2024
even with the constant bad press over the years, kill the justice league will still sell a lot of copies because it has name recognition and they put enough money into marketing. That's really what matters the most.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:44 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
even with the constant bad press over the years, kill the justice league will still sell a lot of copies because it has name recognition and they put enough money into marketing. That's really what matters the most.
People are crazy if they pay $100 over the already highly inflated price of $70 for 3 days early access.
[Reply]
Page 241 of 256
« First < 141191231237238239240241 242243244245251 > Last »
Up