ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 70
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Mr. Kotter 04:31 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
I dont think this thread was good idea.
Ya think? Damn, and I'm only on the 40th post. :-)
Bearcat 04:36 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by Chico Diablo:
it's not a common experience.

Which makes it even more confusing on how you came up with the 1:1 theory.
Slayer Diablo 04:45 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's not about "I feel like sh*t because I haven't found that connection..." ... it's about taking someone else's relationship and telling them that they aren't truly happy because YOU know what it's like to be truly happy (and being 17 has something to do with that, like it or not). And by saying "by all means, blindly be attracted by someone else", you're basically telling the vast majority of people that they aren't truly happy.
I would be saying that by my definition, which I've said--this makes, what, 15 times?--should not be taken as a meaning for defining how anyone else feels. I'm sure that everyone has their own completely different definition that says they are truly happy or pretty close to being so. Besides, thousands of people throughout history have stood up and said: "Look, everyone, you're all wrong." I'm not being that harsh on everyone, just--once again--offering my own definition.

Originally Posted by :
You're seriously complicating something that isn't that hard to understand.
If it's not that hard to understand, then why must you make me make it seem like it?
unlurking 05:13 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by Chico Diablo:
I would be saying that by my definition, which I've said--this makes, what, 15 times?--should not be taken as a meaning for defining how anyone else feels. I'm sure that everyone has their own completely different definition that says they are truly happy or pretty close to being so. Besides, thousands of people throughout history have stood up and said: "Look, everyone, you're all wrong." I'm not being that harsh on everyone, just--once again--offering my own definition.

If it's not that hard to understand, then why must you make me make it seem like it?
Dumbass.

When your "definition" insults people by telling them you don't think they are in love, are not truly happy, and are in a "foolish relationship", you certainly are acting like a self-righteous, judgemental prick.

If you can't get that for the "umpteenth" time, there really is something wrong with you.
Slayer Diablo 05:20 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Dumbass.

When your "definition" insults people by telling them you don't think they are in love, are not truly happy, and are in a "foolish relationship", you certainly are acting like a self-righteous, judgemental prick.

If you can't get that for the "umpteenth" time, there really is something wrong with you.
That's only if you try to press it on people and tell them that they're completely horrible people because of it. It's like with religion. Most religions will tell you that it is wrong to believe a certain way, but you should respect the people who do believe those ways. People who go into those religions only become pricks if they ignore the second part by going around and saying that everyone who doesn't believe their way is a sinner and going to hell.
unlurking 05:22 PM 02-21-2005
:-)

OK Rev.Falwell
DTLB58 05:34 PM 02-21-2005
Marriage counselors tell us, if you have not agreed on 4 major areas prior to marriage and how they are to work in every area you are not in agreement on increases your chance for divorce.

1. Money- Ask ANY married couple and this is usually the #1 thing they fight about.
2.Religion
3.In-Laws
4.Kids- Whether to have them and how to raise them.
tenn_steph 05:55 PM 02-21-2005
what u doin saying all this on the net?
lardass 05:58 PM 02-21-2005
The shite, it doth hit the fan.
go bo 06:02 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by lardass:
The shite, it doth hit the fan.
ok, has anybody asked you who you really are yet?

you kn0w too much about the players for somebody who only recently joined the planet...

where's sybil when you really need him?

outing on aisle five...

outing on aisle five...
lardass 06:06 PM 02-21-2005
I joined back in October 04, I have been reading the boards for a while. Relax.
Eleazar 06:07 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
ok, has anybody asked you who you really are yet?

you kn0w too much about the players for somebody who only recently joined the planet...

where's sybil when you really need him?

outing on aisle five...

outing on aisle five...
the "longtime lurker" excuse in 3..2...1....

***edit - err, too late.
lardass 06:08 PM 02-21-2005
Fine, run my IP...

It's always cool to go on a board and be accused of things before anyone even knows who you are.

Way to be hospitable.
unlurking 06:08 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by Cochise:
the "longtime lurker" excuse in 3..2...1....

***edit - err, too late.
late

lol

Edited befor I could hit post.
unlurking 06:10 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by lardass:
Fine, run my IP...

It's always cool to go on a board and be accused of things before anyone even knows who you are.

Way to be hospitable.
With the number of accounts averaging what, 5 per user, this is normal practice. Don't be offended if you are a new poster, it just seems that most new accounts are created by other users.
Page 23 of 70
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up