ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Star Wars: Outlaws
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 06-11-2023
OMFG

Originally Posted by :
Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars™ game, set between the events ofThe Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Explore distinct planets across the galaxy, both iconic and new. Risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit your way through the galaxy’s crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted.

[Reply]
Bowser 12:21 PM 06-11-2023
Need to see and know more.

That said, gritty Star Wars is best Star Wars.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Need to see and know more.

That said, gritty Star Wars is best Star Wars.
it's open world star wars

even if it's only cyberpunk 2077 levels of quality, we're gonna be blown away

god forbid they give us star wars RDR2
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:53 PM 06-11-2023
This gonna be fire, they took a break from making Division 3 so it better be good. Hope we see some gameplay tomorrow from Ubisoft Forward.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 PM 06-11-2023
i love the setting for this...between empire and jedi? just fucking awesome

hopefully we get some shadows of the empire plot points

ANYTHING with jabba's palace and frozen han gets my dick hard
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:58 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i love the setting for this...between empire and jedi? just fucking awesome

hopefully we get some shadows of the empire plot points

ANYTHING with jabba's palace and frozen han gets my dick hard
Massive does the best open world games, it's in good hands. The Division 2 is a technical marvel. That being said they tend to let glitches go on for a time, but you should be excited this team hasn't disappointed since Div 1 released.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Massive does the best open world games, it's in good hands. The Division 2 is a technical marvel. That being said they tend to let glitches go on for a time, but you should be excited this team hasn't disappointed since Div 1 released.
:-)

I can already tell I'm going to need to complete every damn side quest in the game.

150+ hours minimum.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:03 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

I can already tell I'm going to need to complete every damn side quest in the game.

150+ hours minimum.
I'm not even particularly fond of Military style shooters but Division 1 and 2 have been Numero Uno since the first games launch in 2016. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:59 PM 06-12-2023
god in heaven

[Reply]
Bowser 04:11 PM 06-12-2023
That looks good!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:46 PM 06-12-2023
Holy shit, that looks good. Especially the 'radar' mode. Little clutter, and concise. Looks like you could spend hours just having fun racing around on a speeder getting chased.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:59 PM 06-12-2023
i teared up at the end

god damn it's gonna be sweet
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:01 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Holy shit, that looks good. Especially the 'radar' mode. Little clutter, and concise. Looks like you could spend hours just having fun racing around on a speeder getting chased.
the imperials being the city guards in an RPG is actually kinda genius

i got a STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM vibe from that whole engagement

looks like you might have the option to bribe, fight it out with the troops that land on ground in the shuttle, or take it to space
[Reply]
wazu 10:52 AM 06-13-2023
It says it's the first ever "open world" Star Wars game. Weren't Galaxies and The Old Republic both open world?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 AM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
It says it's the first ever "open world" Star Wars game. Weren't Galaxies and The Old Republic both open world?
KOTOR had hubs. It's like comparing Deus Ex to Cyberpunk 2077. Only one of those games is open world.

I suppose Galaxies was open world, but it was an MMO, and absolute vast swaths of it was nothingness.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up