ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 40
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
kcpasco 12:16 PM 03-23-2022
Chargers aren’t winning shit because they’re still the Chargers. They will find a way to screw up because it’s impossible for them not to.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:17 PM 03-23-2022
I mean unless you are a Chiefs homer, the odds the Chiefs win the division are certainly below 50%. They may be ON PAR with the Broncos or just below.

It's possible no team in the division has a good chance to win it just based on how good every team is.

Broncos 35%
Chiefs 30%
Chargers 25%
Raiders 10%
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:20 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's possible no team in the division has a good chance to win it just based on how good every team is.

Broncos 35%
Chiefs 30%
Chargers 25%
Raiders 10%
That’s literally the perfect way to phrase it. There’s no favorite right now. It’s going to be a goddamn bloodbath.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:23 PM 03-23-2022
Chiefs have the best QB, best head coach, best TE, best OL, best front office and best ownership in the division. We will be fine.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:33 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, listening to other people's advice on the quality of your fandom is probably full-on rerunned [though it apparently doesn't stop anyone from OFFERING IT, . . . /cough], . . but it's kind of the raison d'etre of this board's existence.

Time to close shop. Fan how you want at home alone.

Bearcat will mail out quarterly newsletters on proper fandom that you would be directly advised by him to ignore.
Oh, don't let me get in the way... by all means, if you want to soapbox every Chiefs move based off a 90s way of how to win in the NFL, or generally be a miserable "because Chiefs" type of fan, sweet.

You have every right to continue to show your ass and be wrong, nothing needed from me.

Apologies for offering an easy way to be less miserable, my bad. Continue wallowing.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:34 PM 03-23-2022
I’ll say 3rd. Ju ju is our top receiver and he don’t even know the playbook. Takes a year and half to learn it!
[Reply]
TEX 12:34 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
The Chargers don't play a home game all season. How are they winning the division unless their talent far outweighs the other teams?
You been paying attention to their off season moves this far? They have talent.
[Reply]
TTUMahomes5 12:39 PM 03-23-2022
1st
[Reply]
wbbonneriii 12:40 PM 03-23-2022
Man the chiefs have been decimated!
[Reply]
Fishels 12:57 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This bugs the hell out of me about this place.

Not everyone needs to be happy about every single thing. Not every move is good.

I get that were all homers here but it's OK if people are pissed off about this move. It's highly questionable to say the least.
Nah man trading a face of the franchise and the best WR is a good thing when the AFC west is literally the best it’s ever been and Tyreek hill a freak of nature. can’t you just have blind faith in those picks and see how stupid you are?/s
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:58 PM 03-23-2022
3rd right now

we have a shit defense, a bunch of average weapons on offense, aging kelce and mahomes

we're pretty fucked as it stands
[Reply]
rocknrolla 01:04 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Judging KC before it spends a bunch more money or uses its ton of draft picks is like judging Denver before Russ or the Raiders before Adams. Like
grading someone's test after they've answered half the questions in half the time limit.

So what's the fucking point?

God, 2022 social media/hot take/whatever society is pure cancer.
Exactly!!(
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:08 PM 03-23-2022
Chiefsplanet jumps off bridge...welp the bandwagon is easier to pull I guess.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:09 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
People viciously attacked me.
OMG lol it's the fucking internet. Go outside and cry about it, you pussy.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:10 PM 03-23-2022
They still have the best QB, the best coach, the best TE, and the best OL in the division with a ton of draft capital.

But feel free to panic.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 40
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up