Page 539 of 4901
« First < 39439489529535536537538539 54054154254354958963910391539 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:35 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Of course they were. But the Donk homers will still be in here claiming that the hits weren't dirty. Donks won by cheating. It's not an anomaly with that scumbag team. It's who they are. A bunch of low down, good for nthing, cheating scumbags.
How many draft picks did KC lose again this year for cheating???
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:42 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
7-9...enjoy your fall.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:43 AM 09-14-2016
Is that the best smack that you can come up with? Hey, your team did something wrong once. You are such a shithead. Yes, Andy made a mistake and spoke directly to Maclin when he wasn't supposed to. And the NFL went way overboard on the punishment considering all of the tampering that goes on every year. There were player contracts being announced during the "legal tampering period", yet KC gets stripped of a 3rd round pick?
Aside from that, you are totally glossing over the fact that your team has a long history of cheating that makes the Patriots blush. Greased jerseys, salary cap violations(not just the ones that they were caught on either), Mannings HGH, the fixed superfarce, and now deliberately targeting Newton's head when they realized that they couldn't win the game without cheating. ANd you come back with but, but, but, your coach called Maclin and got busted. Dude! That is not even in the same stratosphere as the cheating Donks!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:51 AM 09-14-2016
Nut fumble is a blabbering idiot.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:51 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
7-9...enjoy your fall.
Maybe. Maybe not. It'll be from the mountain top though. We look down on you. Figuratively and literally (there's your altitude plug).
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:52 AM 09-14-2016
Is that the best smack that you can come up with? Hey, your team did something wrong once. You are such a shithead. Yes, Andy made a mistake and spoke directly to Maclin when he wasn't supposed to. And the NFL went way overboard on the punishment considering all of the tampering that goes on every year. There were player contracts being announced during the "legal tampering period", yet KC gets stripped of a 3rd round pick?
Aside from that, you are totally glossing over the fact that your team has a long history of cheating that makes the Patriots blush. Greased jerseys, salary cap violations(not just the ones that they were caught on either), Mannings HGH, the fixed superfarce, and now deliberately targeting Newton's head when they realized that they couldn't win the game without cheating. ANd you come back with but, but, but, your coach called Maclin and got busted. Dude! That is not even in the same stratosphere as the cheating Donks!
Struck a nerve did I? Sucks to lose that pick though, in all honesty.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:52 AM 09-14-2016
Maybe. Maybe not. It'll be from the mountain top though. We look down on you. Figuratively and literally (there's your altitude plug).

Mountain top with all of the other mountain hicks smoking a lot of Meth.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:53 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nut fumble is a blabbering idiot.
As insightful as black op...congrats.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:53 AM 09-14-2016
Mountain top with all of the other mountain hicks smoking a lot of Meth.
Meth is KCs thing...its weed up here.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:57 AM 09-14-2016
Struck a nerve did I? Sucks to lose that pick though, in all honesty.
The nerve that strikes me is how much the Donks have always cheated and for their cheating, they have Championships to show for it. Yes. That gets on my nerves. I hate anyone who has to cheat to win, and then they get away with it. And since the Donks are far and away the biggest cheaters in the NFL, I hate them with the fire of a thousand suns,
[Reply]
New World Order 10:58 AM 09-14-2016
Meth is KCs thing...its weed up here.

A lot of mountain hicks in Denver/Golden.

Mountain hick capital of the world.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:59 AM 09-14-2016
The nerve that strikes me is how much the Donks have always cheated and for their cheating, they have Championships to show for it. Yes. That gets on my nerves. I hate anyone who has to cheat to win, and then they get away with it. And since the Donks are far and away the biggest cheaters in the NFL, I hate them with the fire of a thousand suns,

HGHgate

SalaryCapGate

Etc..
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:05 AM 09-14-2016
HGHgate

SalaryCapGate

Etc..
HGH?? Link?? Al Jazeera, Oh right..

Haha. Need I remind you KC and NE have recently been punished by the league for cheating. Broncos have not.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:11 AM 09-14-2016

Haha. Need I remind you KC and NE have recently been punished by the league for cheating. Broncos have not.
Of course the NFL hasn't punished them. They were co-conspirators in the fixed superfarce. You can't go punishing your co-conspirators.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:11 AM 09-14-2016

I don't think there is any question about it. We know Manning's wife received shipments of HGH.

It's not hard to figure out.
[Reply]
Page 539 of 4901
« First < 39439489529535536537538539 54054154254354958963910391539 > Last »
Up