ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 210
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:24 AM 06-11-2022
Does anyone have that gif of Tyreek running wide open and Alex Smith completely missing him and running away from imaginary pressure?

I think it would be useful on Twitter today
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:43 AM 06-11-2022
Tyreek is the man

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CerC7...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:20 PM 06-12-2022
Tyreek Hill: Tua Tagovailoa is more accurate than Patrick Mahomes

The first episode of It Needed To Be Said features Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill and agent Drew Rosenhaus saying plenty of things about his departure from the Chiefs. Hill also says a few things about his new quarterback, and about his former one.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...Ldraftmaverick

“I’ve had a chance to see Tua [Tagovailoa] throw the ball, to myself, but. . . . he’s that dude, bro,” Hill said. “Like, what a lot of people don’t know, like, I’m not just sitting just saying this because he’s my quarterback now. . . . like, I’m not trying to get more targets right now, but what I’m trying to say is Tua is that deal, bro. . . . Bro, he has a heck of an arm, bro. He’s accurate. He can throw the deep ball, and he actually goes through his reads, where people are like on Twitter like saying, ‘Oh, he doesn’t go through his reads.’ Man, this dude is that dude.”
[Reply]
PHOG 03:34 PM 06-12-2022
Uh-huh
[Reply]
Fishels 06:17 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:

The first episode of It Needed To Be Said features Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill and agent Drew Rosenhaus saying plenty of things about his departure from the Chiefs. Hill also says a few things about his new quarterback, and about his former one.

“I’ve had a chance to see Tua [Tagovailoa] throw the ball, to myself, but. . . . he’s that dude, bro,” Hill said. “Like, what a lot of people don’t know, like, I’m not just sitting just saying this because he’s my quarterback now. . . . like, I’m not trying to get more targets right now, but what I’m trying to say is Tua is that deal, bro. . . . Bro, he has a heck of an arm, bro. He’s accurate. He can throw the deep ball, and he actually goes through his reads, where people are like on Twitter like saying, ‘Oh, he doesn’t go through his reads.’ Man, this dude is that dude.”
Money talks lol
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:46 PM 06-13-2022

Reek is a fucking moron- he is dead to me. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:49 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Tyreek is the man

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CerC7...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
For real! Tyreek is an incredible person. He still puts on camps here in KC and even said that he will retire a Chief. He got his money now in 4-5 years he will come home to retire a chief and be inducted into the ring of honor
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:54 PM 06-13-2022

Thanks retard, no one here had seen this yet!
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:57 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
For real! Tyreek is an incredible person. He still puts on camps here in KC and even said that he will retire a Chief. He got his money now in 4-5 years he will come home to retire a chief and be inducted into the ring of honor
Doesn’t each kid pay 350 to attend reeks money grab camp
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:58 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Expect a price increase soon so he can have the highest-paid WR camp in the league.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:23 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yep. Just don't understand all this negative talk coming out of him. He's gonna miss being a chief and winning but good for him to get that $$$
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:24 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Parents can get a signed pic with him for an extra $299.99.

Florida kids get $100 off.

Davante Adams probably has a more informative camp any way. For half the price.
[Reply]
srvy 07:28 PM 06-13-2022
I'm not ready just yet to go full TG or NS on Reek just yet. After all, he didn't go to soon-to-be WC :-) or would-be contender Falcons. It's the Fins for crying out loud.

Just don't keep pushing it and won't be any pushback.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 10:57 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sure, after they first were bringing him here to play with Hill. You're hopeless. Believe what you want.
I gave you the timeline. He was being traded before juju signed

Believe what you want
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:35 AM 06-14-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Parents can get a signed pic with him for an extra $299.99.

Florida kids get $100 off.

Davante Adams probably has a more informative camp any way. For half the price.
Isn't it for his charity though? Or is he actually profiting off of it...?
[Reply]
Page 199 of 210
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209 > Last »
Up