ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 196 of 210
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:29 PM 06-05-2022
https://www.kctv5.com/2022/06/05/tyr...ity-is-unreal/

OLATHE, KS (KCTV) --- Former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill returned to the metro on Sunday to host his youth football camp in Olathe.

Hill, who has made himself at home pretty quickly in Miami, spoke about his time in Kansas City and addressed a podcast that released last week.

In the podcast, he appeared to criticize the Chiefs for the way he was used last season.

“I just feel like a bunch of people overreacted,” he said. “My co-host was just posing a question.”

Hill said on Sunday that he feels like the Chiefs did not suppress his stats and he had “noting but respect” for Chiefs head coach Andy Reid, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the rest of his teammates.

Later on Sunday, he paid the ultimate respect for Chiefs fans.

“It’s not like Kansas City,” Hill said about his new home in Miami. “The love here in Kansas City is unreal.”

A massive crowd came out to see Hill. Over 700 kids participated in the camp, which was opened for those 6-16 years old.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:41 PM 06-05-2022
Cool of him to come back and do that for the kids
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:10 PM 06-05-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:

OLATHE, KS (KCTV) --- Former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill returned to the metro on Sunday to host his youth football camp in Olathe.

Hill, who has made himself at home pretty quickly in Miami, spoke about his time in Kansas City and addressed a podcast that released last week.

In the podcast, he appeared to criticize the Chiefs for the way he was used last season.

“I just feel like a bunch of people overreacted,” he said. “My co-host was just posing a question.”

Hill said on Sunday that he feels like the Chiefs did not suppress his stats and he had “noting but respect” for Chiefs head coach Andy Reid, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the rest of his teammates.

“It’s not like Kansas City,” Hill said about his new home in Miami. “The love here in Kansas City is unreal.”

A massive crowd came out to see Hill. Over 700 kids participated in the camp, which was opened for those 6-16 years old.
Exactly, which is why the question posed to Reid was insanely stupid.
[Reply]
-King- 09:39 PM 06-05-2022

So people overreacted to nothing? Crazy!
[Reply]
TEX 06-05-2022, 09:52 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate Post
TEX 09:52 PM 06-05-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
So people overreacted to nothing? Crazy!
Most who overreacted here were in favor of the trade. Imagine that...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 06-05-2022, 09:58 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate post
TEX 09:59 PM 06-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
So, in the End the Raiders giving Adams that deal caused us to lose Tyreek Hill.

But in the long run we benefited by reloading with all those draft picks and acquiring JuJu and MVS
We already had JuJu. He was part of Plan A and was brought to KC to play with Hill.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:08 PM 06-05-2022
This "I wanted to stay in KC" PR angle is annoying. If he wanted it badly, he'd still be there.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:10 PM 06-05-2022
Can't imagine leaving Mahomes/Reid and what they've built to join Tua and a mediocre Miami team for a few extra million.
[Reply]
-King- 11:14 PM 06-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
This "I wanted to stay in KC" PR angle is annoying. If he wanted it badly, he'd still be there.
I mean...that's not even close to being true.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:19 PM 06-05-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
I mean...that's not even close to being true.
Which part?
[Reply]
-King- 12:08 AM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Which part?
People leave jobs they love for better paying jobs all the time.
[Reply]
chief4life 03:08 PM 06-06-2022
I am done with Tyreek he is now throwing Matt Moore under the bus to puff up his average QB now to make himself feel better.

Tyreek Hill on @gmfb on the idea that Tua doesn't have the arm to excel with Hill ��️

"I just want people to understand that I went for 150 [yards] with Matt Moore as my QB versus the Minnesota Vikings... I love Matt Moore, but Tua T[agovailoa] is 10 Matt Moores"

— Justin Hier (@HierJustin) June 6, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 04:41 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by chief4life:
I am done with Tyreek he is now throwing Matt Moore under the bus to puff up his average QB now to make himself feel better.

Do what you want, but you're just making something out of nothing.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:49 PM 06-06-2022

Dude has always been good to the local youth.

Anyone ever watch "Deestroying" on YouTube? This guy goes around from city to city hosting 1v1 competitions for cash.

Pretty fun series to watch. It's one of my off-season "i'm bored and i need football" watches. Tyreek Hill makes a couple of appearances.

This video here even has a Gherig Deiter sighting!

6:20 Mark has Deiter playing QB and Tyreek dropping a pass in the end zone....

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:00 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by chief4life:

Tua has a lot of questions to answer this year. Tyreek never had to fluff up Alex like this. He’s just being a good teammate.

Move along nothing to see here…
[Reply]
Page 196 of 210
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206 > Last »
Up