ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 42
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
Sully 07:16 PM 04-04-2008
Cue made up "wife" username in 5...4...3...2...
[Reply]
Valiant 07:16 PM 04-04-2008
Well if she is reading this.. Tell her to read all the quotes.. Since you cannot delete those..

She can read about you cheating on her.. Of course if this were all made up you would not delete everything.. Your best recourse is to run away to another site.. Gochief might have one for you..

As for your lawyer.. I am pretty sure if you post information on a public board, you cannot cry fowl if it is used against you..
[Reply]
btlook1 07:22 PM 04-04-2008
I'm amazed how this post has blossemed in the last few hours. Personally I think shyguy needs to just shut off his comp. and take a break! I mean in the last 10 pages how many times have you been owned? Hell if I got owned that many times I would probably take a week off!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:23 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by btlook1:
I'm amazed how this post has blossemed in the last few hours. Personally I think shyguy needs to just shut off his comp. and take a break! I mean in the last 10 pages how many times have you been owned? Hell if I got owned that many times I would probably take a week off!
This guy has been owned more than the Zulu nation in the new world.
[Reply]
shyguyms 07:20 PM 04-04-2008
first my wife knows all about it, second i never posted any of my info
third the local sherriffs office is here now and have contected chiefsplanet and are going to file charges. Thank you good night
[Reply]
DBO82 07:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
third the local sherriffs office is here now and have contected chiefsplanet and are going to file charges. Thank you good night
What charges?
[Reply]
Phobia 07:22 PM 04-04-2008
Well, I called the sheriff and Lone Ranger and they're forming a posse to come over to your house right now, pardner.
[Reply]
bogey 07:22 PM 04-04-2008
Are they Chiefs fans? Have them post too.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:22 PM 04-04-2008
If you never posted any of your info, than why is the local "sherriff's" office there, contacting chiefsplanet and intending to filing charges.

I applaud you. This level of dipshittery is just to the left of legendary.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:36 PM 04-04-2008
:-)

you are such a stupid pussy....

Pussy to Officer: "People are making fun of me on teh intertube....do something!"

Officer to pussy: "**** off, you stupid pussy."
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:37 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:

Pussy to Officer: "People are making fun of me on teh intertube....do something!"

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:24 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:

"Ma'am, the police aren't going to enforce your western whopper"
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:41 PM 04-04-2008
Seriously, this is THE GREATEST POST IN THE HISTORY OF CHIEFS PLANET.

This post is hall worthy all by itself.

So packed full of failed-at-life-pathetic-ness wrapped in the ever amusing my-uncle-is-a-lawyer-and-also-knuckle-deep-in-my-pee-hole threat/hail mary/exit-stage-left.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:05 PM 04-04-2008

OMG! :-)

This dude a a real gem. I have NEVER seen anyone more full of shit in person, or on-line in my life. Not only is this a sure lock for the hall of classics, but this may make Leno.

Way to try to cover your ass fat boy.....
[Reply]
bogey 07:24 PM 04-04-2008
Gosh, I need to go home, but don't want to miss out on what the coppers do.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 42
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up