« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official College Football 2022 Thread ****
Titty Meat 07:53 AM 08-25-2022
Week 4:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...-times-preview
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:46 AM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coach:
Doesn't matter if it was an option team or not, the fact of the matter is that Nebraska offensive line was just a sieve, and he put up those kind of numbers? What do you think he is capable of if he had an actual offensive line? This isn't hard.

And believe me, he's good. He had interest from Cal, Kansas State, and 5 unnamed Big 10 schools. Came straight out of his mouth from 24:20 to 25:25. Below is the video of it.

I don't think Adrian is lying, considering that the Big 10 coaches know how shitty Frost is.

But hey, enjoy another 3-9 (or worse) season with Frost.
5 unknown B1G teams :-) Cool enjoy the Mountain West and never winning a title in..... anything
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:49 AM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Maybe he's just not smart along with being checked out? He's showed that he can coach and make better decisions than what he's doing now.

The water in Lincoln might be toxic, but not that dang toxic.
I don't know his intelligence but he's definitely shown his ego. When has he ever demonstrated he could properly in game coach? The Auburn game at UCF? All of those in games at UCF were shootouts mostly with guys he didn't even recruit.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:06 AM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I don't know his intelligence but he's definitely shown his ego. When has he ever demonstrated he could properly in game coach? The Auburn game at UCF? All of those in games at UCF were shootouts mostly with guys he didn't even recruit.
I should have said team building over in game decisions. His first year at UCF was damn impressive when you factor in that he inherited a winless team.

Sure kids aren't dying to live in Lincoln, Nebraska but the money era changes a lot. Nebraska should not have ever been in danger of losing to fucking Northwestern.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:57 PM 08-30-2022
Some good games this week. Go North Dakota!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:04 PM 08-30-2022
Georgia-Oregon
Notre Dame-Ohio State
Utah-Florida

Army-Coastal Carolina will be a great under the radar matchup.

What FCS teams will pull the upset this week?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:18 PM 08-30-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Georgia-Oregon
Notre Dame-Ohio State
Utah-Florida

Army-Coastal Carolina will be a great under the radar matchup.

What FCS teams will pull the upset this week?
Ark-Cinci
Purdue- Penn st. Franklin could be coaching for his job some say Purdue is a dark horse though km not seeing it they lost alot of talent
Pitt-WVU
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:47 AM 08-31-2022
Scott frost now has a losing record in two countries
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:54 AM 08-31-2022
Ark-Cinci
Purdue- Penn st. Franklin could be coaching for his job some say Purdue is a dark horse though km not seeing it they lost alot of talent
Pitt-WVU
Haha. Franklin isn't coaching for his job. He just signed that massive extension. The PSU fan base hates the guy but the administration is run by woke zealots (I have family from there). He will be there for a few more years.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:43 AM 08-31-2022
Franklin is a snake that somehow continues to fall upwards in either job role or salary. It's impressive.

Feeling this is going to be a critical year for Drinkwitz. The croots have been nice but need to start seeing some results beyond barely making the horseturd bowl.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:25 PM 08-31-2022
Won't happen but it absolutely should:

Radio host Dan Patrick said a source told him to keep an eye on Arizona State and Nebraska as far Meyer's coaching future is concerned. "Let’s just say this dreamlike, and they might have an opening soon,” Patrick said, via Saturday Tradition. “Let’s say Nebraska could be in play for Urban Meyer, maybe, hypothetically."
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:46 PM 08-31-2022
Can't see him doing that to Ohio State.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:01 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Can't see him doing that to Ohio State.
You think that guy has any sort of moral compass? Remmeber he was suspended a few games his final year at tOSU. He's a piece of shit but let's not pretend Osborne didn't do alot of the same shit

Nobody is going to win in Lincoln but Meyer could probably pull off 10-11 wins a year til he quits in 3 years but he leaves excellent staffs (tOSU& Utah) for example. Write him a blank check and use that NIL money to let him pull off his excellent recruiting. Otherwise we will be discussing this dumpster program in 3-4 years discussing who the new coach should be again
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:10 PM 08-31-2022
All I know is Scott Fraud needs to go. I wanted him to succeed, hell, all Husker fans wanted that. But the program has been largely irrelevant for 20 years...the hope was that bringing in a favorite son would right the ship...instead it has resulted in the worst Husker football since the fucking 60's. At this point, I don't care...we need to do something. Scott I'm sure did not want to suck at this, but he does plain and simple. He got paid and in that time lost twice as many games as he won and never beat a ranked opponent. Last year was the last chance. Losing to Northwestern the way they did...that's coaching.

Bye Scott. Wish it would have worked out. When we get killed by OK in a couple of weeks, it won't matter. He gone in October. I hope.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:13 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
All I know is Scott Fraud needs to go. I wanted him to succeed, hell, all Husker fans wanted that. But the program has been largely irrelevant for 20 years...the hope was that bringing in a favorite son would right the ship...instead it has resulted in the worst Husker football since the ****ing 60's. At this point, I don't care...we need to do something. Scott I'm sure did not want to suck at this, but he does plain and simple. He got paid and in that time lost twice as many games as he won and never beat a ranked opponent. Last year was the last chance. Losing to Northwestern the way they did...that's coaching.

Bye Scott. Wish it would have worked out. When we get killed by OK in a couple of weeks, it won't matter. He gone in October. I hope.
15-30 with a +14 point difference that's almost impossible to do.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:15 PM 08-31-2022
You think that guy has any sort of moral compass? Remmeber he was suspended a few games his final year at tOSU. He's a piece of shit but let's not pretend Osborne didn't do alot of the same shit

Nobody is going to win in Lincoln but Meyer could probably pull off 10-11 wins a year til he quits in 3 years but he leaves excellent staffs (tOSU& Utah) for example. Write him a blank check and use that NIL money to let him pull off his excellent recruiting. Otherwise we will be discussing this dumpster program in 3-4 years discussing who the new coach should be again
He still seems to have a connection to Columbus (let's not forget that's where he fingered some hookers butthole.

I think he holds out for a job like Florida State.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 316
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up