ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 55
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
Monticore 09:18 PM 06-18-2021
Price stole another one, if my kid was a goalie price is the guy you want to emulate
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:20 PM 06-18-2021
Clearly the Habs were the best team in the league all along. No shame in losing to them.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:20 PM 06-18-2021
I'm shocked it took that long for the Habs to put one in. The VGKs looked terrible in that OT.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:24 PM 06-18-2021
The Candiens got lucky Fleury made that stupid mistake at the end of the game. Don't know what the hell he was thinking.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:29 PM 06-18-2021
It's truly mind boggling how similar styles completely stifles Vegas, no matter if it's the mediocre Wild or the Canadian equivalent of Bemidji State, while in the same season they can not only completely neutralize the Avalanche's offense, but completely dominate for large periods of time.

And maybe they're just not into this series or something. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:30 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
The Candiens got lucky Fleury made that stupid mistake at the end of the game. Don't know what the hell he was thinking.
Even on the OT winner, throwing the puck into your teammate who all of a sudden has an odd man break.... they thrive on luck even more than the Knights on offense.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:15 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's truly mind boggling how similar styles completely stifles Vegas, no matter if it's the mediocre Wild or the Canadian equivalent of Bemidji State, while in the same season they can not only completely neutralize the Avalanche's offense, but completely dominate for large periods of time.

"Stifle"?? We dominated that game and outshot them by a distance but fecking Flower decided to be a clown in the most incredible way to hand them a goal when we were cruising to victory...that and our continued inability to score a goal during power plays is what cost us...nothing else. I'm very bitter about this tonight but it's no different to when we lost game two against the avs in OT after total domination in that game aswell. Oh well at least my Sixers won tonight.
[Reply]
EPodolak 10:49 PM 06-18-2021
Habs dominated the OT, was impressive to watch them make the most of their opportunity.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:12 PM 06-18-2021
I don't know why but it is starting to feel like MTL is the team that is going to win it all. No way on earth are they good enough to be where they are and now up 2-1 on the VGK, yet here they are. I could be wrong and they could lose out still, but something feels weird because they are playing far better than they should and feel like a team that is destined to win it all for some sick reason.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:22 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
"Stifle"?? We dominated that game and outshot them by a distance but fecking Flower decided to be a clown in the most incredible way to hand them a goal when we were cruising to victory...that and our continued inability to score a goal during power plays is what cost us...nothing else. I'm very bitter about this tonight but it's no different to when we lost game two against the avs in OT after total domination in that game aswell. Oh well at least my Sixers won tonight.
We didn’t deserve to win but it’s not like staal didn’t give you a free one either, non call high stick on perry as well , price stole this one the whole team came out flat , gustafson/Merrill better be out if the lineup next game
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:44 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Vegas has a tendency to play down to the competition. I thought Colorado would have an easier time with Montreal.

I'm not looking forward to seeing that empty stadium in the SCF. Quebec needs to allow that stadium to be filled. They have an entire generation of fans that's never seen their team play in the Finals.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:01 AM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I don't know why but it is starting to feel like MTL is the team that is going to win it all. No way on earth are they good enough to be where they are and now up 2-1 on the VGK, yet here they are. I could be wrong and they could lose out still, but something feels weird because they are playing far better than they should and feel like a team that is destined to win it all for some sick reason.
They've got a shot. Price is on fire right now. Long as he stays hot they'll have chance because teams simply can't score on them w any consistency.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:35 AM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
They've got a shot. Price is on fire right now. Long as he stays hot they'll have chance because teams simply can't score on them w any consistency.
I feel like hockey is one of the biggest "hot streak" sports. A team that suddenly gets hot at the right time can easily win a cup. Plenty of historical precedents for that.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:39 AM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
We didn’t deserve to win but it’s not like staal didn’t give you a free one either, non call high stick on perry as well , price stole this one the whole team came out flat , gustafson/Merrill better be out if the lineup next game
Yeah, it's starting to get ridiculous.... I just laughed when Montreal got called for the hooking call early on.

Oh, NOW you suddenly care about hooking?! JFC.

Didn't think Canada would allow Vegas to bring their emotional support refs with them across the border, but here we are.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:28 PM 06-19-2021
Hoping for a MTL/NYI final but doubt it will happen.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 55
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up