ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What Does Matt Cassel Mean To You?
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:48 PM 04-09-2020
Hey guys, long time no see.

Raiders fans are turning on Carr.

So I was wondering how long does it take before anger at a former QB disappears?

Thus, the question.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:55 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Can Matt Cassel do the same favor in Vegas? I do not like the Patriot Way.
Yeah, you're all set with McDumbass and Jimmy Grapes
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:58 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Yeah, you're all set with McDumbass and Jimmy Grapes
Jimmy Handoff can't even stay healthy in the offseason.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:59 PM 06-06-2023
Wentz should suffice in that regard.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:37 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Jimmy Handoff can't even stay healthy in the offseason.
That's the point. If you want suck, you got it / AC⚡️DC (Probably)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:42 PM 06-06-2023
Matt Cassel Era was the start of the ChiefsPlanet Civil War Era.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 10:20 PM 06-06-2023
Cassucks reminds me of a bag of crap…without the bag.
[Reply]
Fish 10:32 PM 06-06-2023
I was unfortunate enough to have season tickets through the entire Haley-Pioli-Crennel time frame.

Matt Cassel memories... Yeah.....

[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:33 AM 06-07-2023
Who is this Mark Castle guy you speak of?

[Reply]
TEX 05:28 PM 06-07-2023
Turd Boy...
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:34 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Cassel was the on field representation of everything wrong with that front office, he took arrows for all of them.
Well said.

Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards was out front of his fucktardery. The old saying that you can be quiet and let people think you’re stupid or open your mouth and remove all doubt. He was making sure everybody in the whole fucking solar system never had a single doubt.

Pioli hid behind Cassel. Which, hey, that sucktitude cast a long wide shadow. So whatever. But yeah, that fucking snake was actively managing the narrative, which is hilarious given how poorly he managed the team.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:40 AM 06-08-2023
The valley before the ascent to Everest.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:55 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Well to be fair Haley finally said “F Pioli” and started Palko over Cassell. That was when everyone knew his days were numbered. It did take SOC to get Clark to wake up and realize Pioli had to go. Loved how Pioli was involved in the hiring process for Reid as if he really had any say in it as not too long afterwards he got canned. It was great to see that the whole Patriots Way nonsense got flushed and replaced with the golden age of Chiefs football.
I remember that. You had to know that Cassel was garbage for Palko to be getting snaps. As I recall, that defense was pretty good and kept them in some games. If they had any kind of adequate QB play, that team may have been able to make the playoffs. :-)

Yeah, I hate Pioli. I can't stand when NFL Network has him on. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:58 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
some of the greatest chiefsplanet times

the depths of misery made us want so much more

we knew alex Smith was not it

and contrasted to the pure joy of trading for mahomes'pick

without the cassel Era, I would've never experienced the ecstasy as deeply of this era
When Alex Smith was brought in, I at least had some hope that the team would be competitive. By halfway through 2017, I was calling for the rookie Mahomes to replace Alex. Even before the playoff game against the Titans, I just knew he would find a way to lose.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:03 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
eh.......I dont hate players. Hate management for being horrible evaluators or making bad decisions.

The ONLY time I will make an exception is for Marty and the kicker who shall go nameless.......Marty was a good man who deserved better.
I will always have a special place in my heart for Marty S. He was the reason I became a Chiefs fan. That being said, one should recognize the fact that he was also the biggest reason why the team could never get over the hump. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:12 AM 06-08-2023
Casshole was just hired as an analyst for NBC's Big 10 coverage.

Seems like a weird choice since he never played in the Big 10, and his alma mater USC won't be in the Big 10 until 2024.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Up