ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What Does Matt Cassel Mean To You?
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:48 PM 04-09-2020
Hey guys, long time no see.

Raiders fans are turning on Carr.

So I was wondering how long does it take before anger at a former QB disappears?

Thus, the question.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:28 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
I didn't watch the NFL back then. How bad are we talking...Mac Jones bad or Zach Wilson bad?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:29 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
some of the greatest chiefsplanet times

the depths of misery made us want so much more

we knew alex Smith was not it

and contrasted to the pure joy of trading for mahomes'pick

without the cassel Era, I would've never experienced the ecstasy as deeply of this era
we really shook the pillars of heaven, didn't we wang
[Reply]
Mecca 02:33 PM 05-31-2023
I didn't watch the NFL back then. How bad are we talking...Mac Jones bad or Zach Wilson bad?
He threw a hail mary...from the other teams 35...it hit the cross bar.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:34 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I still hate the unnamed kicker more than cassle.

Still SB champs
Hate Steve Bono more. The guy was an interception machine in that game, Marty arguably never looked dumber as a head coach not sending Rich Gannon in after it was made crystal clear that Steve Bono couldn't do anything right.

We turned the football over 4 or 5 times and only surrendered 10 points.

Kicker took the blame, but Steve Bono was fucking terrible, and so was Marty for allowing that shit parade to continue as long as it did.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:38 PM 05-31-2023
Heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smtoHtk8ByU
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:40 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we really shook the pillars of heaven, didn't we wang
http://
Must Pay Kurt Russell GIFfrom Must Pay GIFs

[Reply]
Mecca 02:40 PM 05-31-2023

This is the best, who throws a 35 yard pass like that?
[Reply]
tredadda 03:00 PM 05-31-2023
He was worse than average Mac, but sadly probably better than Zach Wilson because he wasn’t a douche like Wilson appears to be. What made him so bad (besides lacking the talent to be a starting QB) was Pioli’s absolute refusal to recognize that he sucked. The only things he did for us was create ample laughs at his awfulness, allowed for a banner to get flown over Arrowhead, got us Andy Reid, and got Pioli (and to a point Haley) fired. This led to the renaissance of Chiefs football.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:02 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:

This is the best, who throws a 35 yard pass like that?
Didn’t he also throw a laser that hit a pylon?
[Reply]
Mecca 03:05 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He was worse than average Mac, but sadly probably better than Zach Wilson because he wasn’t a douche like Wilson appears to be. What made him so bad (besides lacking the talent to be a starting QB) was Pioli’s absolute refusal to recognize that he sucked. The only things he did for us was create ample laughs at his awfulness, allowed for a banner to get flown over Arrowhead, got us Andy Reid, and got Pioli (and to a point Haley) fired. This led to the renaissance of Chiefs football.
Cassel was douchey just in a different way....like when he said he graded out perfectly or was caught saying shut the fuck up when the crowd booed...although that was sorta funny.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:07 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
some of the greatest chiefsplanet times

the depths of misery made us want so much more

we knew alex Smith was not it

and contrasted to the pure joy of trading for mahomes'pick

without the cassel Era, I would've never experienced the ecstasy as deeply of this era
All these shitty QB’s we had, it wasn’t their fault. They just didn’t have the talent to win a SB. Not their fault, it’s the GM’s fault for thinking they had the talent to win a SB.

Our shared misery we suffered through together make this era so sweet to share with you guys.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:11 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Cassel was douchey just in a different way....like when he said he graded out perfectly or was caught saying shut the fuck up when the crowd booed...although that was sorta funny.
I thought it was Pioli who said he graded out perfectly. Maybe it was Cassel. I also believe that Cassel was the only home QB in KC history to get cheers from the crowd when he got injured. That says a lot.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:18 PM 05-31-2023
I thought it was Pioli who said he graded out perfectly. Maybe it was Cassel. I also believe that Cassel was the only home QB in KC history to get cheers from the crowd when he got injured. That says a lot.
Cassel was the on field representation of everything wrong with that front office, he took arrows for all of them.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:23 PM 05-31-2023
Four years I'll never get back.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:25 PM 05-31-2023
I still call BS on that. I was at the game and if there was cheering when he got hurt, it was minimal. ALSO, there was something else that happened at the same time and people were cheering that, I can't remember what it was. But when it was realized that he was hurt, nobody was cheering.

It was not as dithguthting as some may have thought. But man...were we in hell that year...
[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up