ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 36
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Yeesh - Alec Baldwin just plopped into a world of hurt
Baby Lee 09:02 PM 10-21-2021
Breaking - details forthcoming

Discharged a 'prop' weapon that resulted in a death and another severe injury.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...c47b69ce5.html
[Reply]
Frazod 11:19 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I've always figured his character in Glengarry Glen Ross is probably a nicer guy than Baldwin in real life.
I remember that horrible voice mail message he left for his daughter. The guy is a first class cunt.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:23 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Baldwin has devolved into such a vile cocksucker over the years that it's really hard to have even the slightest bit of sympathy for anything bad that happens to him.
You are such a garbage human being.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:26 AM 10-22-2021
Fun Fact: He was once married to this woman. Now he's shooting people on a film set.

[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:28 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I suppose it's ironic in the same way that someone who opposes drunk driving getting run over by a drunk driver is ironic.
A more apt analogy would be to say that someone who opposes drunk driving accidentally got drunk, drove his car, and killed someone in the process.
[Reply]
Otter 11:29 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
A more apt analogy would be to say that someone who opposes drunk driving accidentally got drunk, drove his car, and killed someone in the process.
How does one accidently get drunk?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:31 AM 10-22-2021
I have seen a report from another site that the director called for another take and Baldwin pointed the gun at him and said jokingly "How about I just fukin shoot you instead." and pulled the trigger.

I have no idea whether that is true and I am not vouching for it. If it is true, he has a lot to answer for.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:31 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Better comparison would be someone who got roofied and killed someone while driving home.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:31 AM 10-22-2021
The same way someone accidently points a gun at someone, shoots it, and kills them.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:32 AM 10-22-2021
I have seen a report from another site that the director called for another take and Baldwin pointed the gun at him and said jokingly "How about I just fukin shoot you instead." and pulled the trigger.

I have no idea whether that is true and I am not vouching for it. If it is true, he has a lot to answer for.
Ah, good. We're Facebook now.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:32 AM 10-22-2021
It happened to Cary Grant in North by Northwest. They held him down and poured a bottle of bourbon down his throat.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:33 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Ah, good. We're Facebook now.
:-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:33 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Better comparison would be someone who got roofied and killed someone while driving home.
Not hardly, unless someone slipped Baldwin some drugs before he fired that weapon. He held the gun, pointed it, and pulled the trigger. Those were all conscious acts. None of them were accidental.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:36 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
It happened to Cary Grant in North by Northwest. They held him down and poured a bottle of bourbon down his throat.

Maybe Baldwin can get out of this mess by claiming the bullet was really fired by some dude flying a crop duster.

It happened to Cary Grant, damnit!

[Reply]
suzzer99 11:41 AM 10-22-2021
Not hardly, unless someone slipped Baldwin some drugs before he fired that weapon. He held the gun, pointed it, and pulled the trigger. Those were all conscious acts. None of them were accidental.
You don't know if he was supposed to be aiming for the camera. The first reports have said it was during shooting the scene.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:41 AM 10-22-2021

Person #1: Here's a cup of coffee

Person #2: Thanks

Person #1: Oops, that had poison in it.

Some CP members: Serves him right. He should have sent his beverage to a qualified medical lab for proper analysis.

The dude is a total p.o.s. but that doesn't mean you have to make patently ridiculous arguments to dunk on him.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 36
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up