ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3153 of 4901
« First < 2153265330533103314331493150315131523153 315431553156315731633203325336534153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:32 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
:-)

Should have went all in on the Aurora theater shooting I guess. You live and learn.
IIRC, the comment wasn't bad at all. Some of them are just hyper-sensitive and waiting to pounce if they see the word Columbine.

There are a few turds from the Mane/Huddle who like to bring up the Belcher situation to somehow indicate that KC doesn't have standards. As if they were supposed to predict that he was going to lose his mind one day and commit a murder-suicide. For some reason, it's their default when reminded that Denver kept Brandon Marshall after 10 arrests, Rod Smith, etc.

Tim (or maybe I) made a comment that blaming the Chiefs for the Belcher tragedy is like blaming the Columbine staff for Dylan/Klebold. And, of course, "Ooooooh my Gaaaawd, how could you bring that up?"

They routinely take shots at Belcher, Britt Reid, and make jokes about DT's driving skills, yet get offended by that. Hypocritical pussies.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:36 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Well, of course I hate the Chiefs. I would never pretend any differently. And I’m glad you at least visited us. I thought about starting a Rockies board several years ago (glad I didn’t do that). Would have never considered a Broncos board - I was a moderator on the Mane, and would never infringe on TJ’s thing. But when he shut it down, we had a lot of homeless posters. So, it made sense. But come visit again, and stick around. You’re probably like me, in that you would never use an opposing team’s board as your home. But at least twice a year, I hope it’s a place where you’ll feel welcome(ish).
We prefer boards from teams that actually win. We'll let you turds float in the bowl by yourselves. Enjoy the Rainbow Huddle.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:43 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Many people are saying...

Many people equals one retard nobody knows.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:47 PM 08-31-2022
I never realized how much of a douche he is

“They said I wouldn't make it
They said I wouldn't be here today
They said I never amount to anything
But I'm glad to say, that I'm on my way”#ALLGodsPlan

— Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) August 31, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 05:48 PM 08-31-2022
#Narcissistic
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:48 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Do tell.

Geno was 1-3 with this SEA team in 2021, losing to the Rams, Steelers and Saints - beat the Jags. Overall averaged <200 yards passing.
They’ve upgraded their OL some. I realize that’s something you guys don’t understand, but having a bottom third OL can make things a problem for a quarterback. And I guess that means Russ was 6-7 last year? I mean I guess it’s better than 1-3, but we’re comparing Russacked to Geno.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:56 PM 08-31-2022
For being paradise and surrounded by all that natural beauty, there sure are a lot of major mass shootings that take place in Colorado...

I wonder why. Is it because it's a state filled with smug ass douches who think your residential proximity to options for downhill skiing is an accurate measure of a person's worth to society?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:57 PM 08-31-2022
Look, I have never said that. I know how unforgiving being a moderator on a board like this can be. And honestly, I don't know why GROB was banned here. I was just responding to a comment made by someone about the differences between the two boards. And the fact is, to date (and granted, this is in just over a year), we haven't banned a Chiefs fan. It will happen eventually. But we are anything but knee-jerk.

Had I wanted to hit him more at the knees, I would have asked him how he could possibly know, since he has 59 posts and a very red REP schlong here. But that would have been unkind.
GROB got banned because he couldn’t contain his hilarious anger and rage tho this thread full of Dungver dumbasses. He started shitting up every thread with his anger at the extremely embarrassing 2540 days (and counting :-) ) losing streak to the division champs, and best quarterback/coach combo in the league. I’m pretty sure (although I’m no mod) had he kept his endless flow of butthurt and Dungkey tears to this thread he would still be here crying like the bitch he is.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:59 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
For being paradise and surrounded by all that natural beauty, there sure are a lot of major mass shootings that take place in Colorado...

I wonder why. Is it because it's a state filled with smug ass douches who think your residential proximity to options for downhill skiing is an accurate measure of a person's worth to society?
It’s what happens when mentally ill Californians are allowed to buy guns for the first time.

Cali East
[Reply]
Tges58 06:03 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
IIRC, the comment wasn't bad at all. Some of them are just hyper-sensitive and waiting to pounce if they see the word Columbine.

There are a few turds from the Mane/Huddle who like to bring up the Belcher situation to somehow indicate that KC doesn't have standards. As if they were supposed to predict that he was going to lose his mind one day and commit a murder-suicide. For some reason, it's their default when reminded that Denver kept Brandon Marshall after 10 arrests, Rod Smith, etc.

Tim (or maybe I) made a comment that blaming the Chiefs for the Belcher tragedy is like blaming the Columbine staff for Dylan/Klebold. And, of course, "Ooooooh my Gaaaawd, how could you bring that up?"

They routinely take shots at Belcher, Britt Reid, and make jokes about DT's driving skills, yet get offended by that. Hypocritical pussies.
Well said, and 100% corre t.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:05 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I never realized how much of a douche he is

He’s on his way…. To pick Ciara up from Future’s house, AGAIN! Then it’s creampie dessert.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:42 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He’s on his way…. To pick Ciara up from Future’s house, AGAIN! Then it’s creampie dessert.
At least it’s not a teammate this time. So hopefully the Donks won’t have to Golden Tate one of their WRs out of town for banging WalRuss’s chick.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:08 PM 08-31-2022

[Reply]
DomCasual 07:45 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Tges58:
Because there were and are a bunch of your fanbase here. Plus there were a couple of other people that were as bad as your people. Luckily I haven't seen them here for quite a while.

You keep going back years to try to find things to talk shit about. You just stink of desperation, you know that?

You seem tense, why don't you go see a movie? I hear that Aurora theater is pretty nice
Come on, man. You’re trying too hard.

You guys misunderstand me. If you want to make light of Columbine, knock yourselves out. We all have different things we wish for our legacies. It’s just that if you come and do it on a Denver board, expect blowback.

As for the question about why Colorado seems to have been a magnet for such things, I have no good theories. I think it’s probably an odd coincidence. I’ve heard speculation that the altitude changes brain chemistry. But other high altitude cities don’t seem to have the problem.

I actually haven’t lived in Colorado for 20-ish years. I try and get back 2-3 times a year, since most of my family lives there. Someday, maybe I’ll convince my wife to move back.
[Reply]
Tges58 08:29 PM 08-31-2022
Come on, man. You’re trying too hard.

You guys misunderstand me. If you want to make light of Columbine, knock yourselves out. We all have different things we wish for our legacies. It’s just that if you come and do it on a Denver board, expect blowback.

As for the question about why Colorado seems to have been a magnet for such things, I have no good theories. I think it’s probably an odd coincidence. I’ve heard speculation that the altitude changes brain chemistry. But other high altitude cities don’t seem to have the problem.

I actually haven’t lived in Colorado for 20-ish years. I try and get back 2-3 times a year, since most of my family lives there. Someday, maybe I’ll convince my wife to move back.
I dont know, you sure got your panties in a bunch about it.

Maybe you haven't picked up on it but I really don't give a shit about their "blowback"
[Reply]
Page 3153 of 4901
« First < 2153265330533103314331493150315131523153 315431553156315731633203325336534153 > Last »
Up