ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1091 of 4874
« First < 915919911041108110871088108910901091 109210931094109511011141119115912091 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TheChamp 11:54 AM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

1. Stealing wins is what your team does...cheating the cap, greasing jerseys, early thin-air home games or HGH.

2. NFL has set their fans up for false hope...4 of 5 at home to start. Teams will have tape on McCoy's plans for Semenboy right about the time they hit the road.

3. Do you remember how last season ended? You are going to see Brock start a few games with that o-line.

4. Enjoy barely beating the 5-11 Chargers on a 2nd FG attempt...LA dropped a pick six and committed PI on the Rivers interception. Your vaulted defense nearly gave up 17 4th quarter points.
1. You are talking about things that happened in the 90s. 20 years ago. And as for the schedule, the Broncos have no control over that. Speaking of schedules, we play the 2nd toughest in the league. Did you know that?

2. The road definitely gets harder after the first five weeks. I still see us finishing with a winning record but I have no illusions of a first round bye this season. Would be very happy to see our 7th round, 2nd year QB guide us to a playoff spot and play a solid game in round 1.

3. Last year, Siemian missed a game and a half and played through pain the rest of the season. You hope we start helping Watson at RT and that Siemian is smarter in avoiding taking hits, but we'll see. You could say the same thign about any number of NFL QBs. Injuries happen.

4. Yes, Roby's foot knocked into the receivers foot on the pick, i could see that being called PI or I could see it not called. It wasn't called. Was that any worse than Fowler being tackled while the ball was in the air on the interception that bounced off two players' feet? And yes, the near pick 6 was a terrible decision by Siemian, his only terrible throw of the night. But it was dropped. Happens all the time to QBs, I don't know what you want me to say about that..

bonus:

Vaulted:
provide (a building or room) with an arched roof or roofs.
"a vaulted arcade"
Vaunted:
boast about or praise (something), especially excessively.
"the much vaunted information superhighway"

:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:01 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Disappointment, yes, but a joke?

Cmon maam, he's a solid lt, Bolles prays one day he can be that...

(To his giant spaghetti monster, because that's his iq level)
So far I am just happy that the Broncos didn't have to move Bolles to RT and promote Stephenson to play LT to light a fire for him to play better.

And to think boss thought Stephenson was the best LT on the team at the time too! At least he tried to tell us that the chefs were playing the best player at RT and LT. Stephenson is fine depth when you have great players playing next to him but a liability otherwise.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:03 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Semen is BEYOND flaming garbage. He operates in a universe where retards DRIVE the short bus and cats have cooking shows. He is so pitifully unexceptional, he makes Shitty Smitty Smith look like Tom Brady.
Offer stands; we can upgrade you for 2018.
One day you will take your ketchup and mustard glasses off and see the light. Prepare, that day is at hand.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:04 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chiefs got an average LT and Kelce....aka a top 5 talent in that entire shit class.

Broncos drafted an alcoholic in rd 2 who hasn't been in the league for years.
And went to the SB that year.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:09 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Excuses... excuses...excuses....No Manning = NO CALLS. You don't mention the "Pic Six" that wasn't nor the missed FG nor the other EASY pic the Bolts botched... :-)

Fact is, Denver did escape with an unimpressive win at home and looked every part of an 8 -8team, and the Bolts looked even worse. Your boyz are very fortunate that was a home game and for their front loaded home schedule (yet again) to keep them in it early. They'll fall like a lead balloon afterwards.
So you admit that the Broncos got a win despite the fact that they will not get any "Manning calls". That is called over coming adversity and that is impressive.

It wasn't like their O disappeared in the 4th quarter either, Siemian had his best pass of the night and they were moving the ball. If they had gone stale and were punting after repeated 3 and outs I would agree with you but they were still moving the chains.

I hope they keep winning when not getting those calls, proves they are a good team.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:29 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
So you admit that the Broncos got a win despite the fact that they will not get any "Manning calls". That is called over coming adversity and that is impressive.

It wasn't like their O disappeared in the 4th quarter either, Siemian had his best pass of the night and they were moving the ball. If they had gone stale and were punting after repeated 3 and outs I would agree with you but they were still moving the chains.

I hope they keep winning when not getting those calls, proves they are a good team.

Beating a mediocre team at home is now 'impressive'

I like how none of the Donko faithful bring up the blatant hold on Allen that led to an interception that gave them a td.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:46 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by TheChamp:
[B]
bonus:

Vaulted:
provide (a building or room) with an arched roof or roofs.
"a vaulted arcade"
Vaunted:
boast about or praise (something), especially excessively.
"the much vaunted information superhighway"

Hey...thanks for the pro-tip!!!

I'll return the favor...Semenboy/Donks offense averaged barely above 7 points in a critical 3 game stretch to close to season. This was with the play-offs on the line. They started 6-2.

Just to show how shitty of a game plan LA came out with...they didn't target Hunter Henry once the entire game. Kelce had 101 and 160 yard games against the Donkos last year..
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:53 PM 09-13-2017

Good sign for #Broncos. Ron Leary out at practice. Not practicing but just to be outside he has cleared a step in concussion protocol

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) September 13, 2017

[Reply]
New World Order 12:55 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Who?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:57 PM 09-13-2017
Considering the lack of protection he had, Siemian did very well. Imagine how good he'd be if he was given the time that Dak gets.

Check out where Trevor Siemian ranked after a pretty nice performance. #BroncosCountry https://t.co/l77zz4bUKb pic.twitter.com/mBVq9LMllr

— PFF DEN Broncos (@PFF_Denver) September 13, 2017

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:00 PM 09-13-2017

DL Zach Kerr, Jared Crick are back practicing.#9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) September 13, 2017

[Reply]
LaDexter 01:01 PM 09-13-2017
Yeah, but Osweiler is back, so Super Bowl here the Doncs come...
[Reply]
New World Order 01:02 PM 09-13-2017

Who?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:03 PM 09-13-2017
The only reason Denver "escaped" with a win was because the officials blew three calls. They ruled Sanders' TD incomplete, messed up the Charles fumble, and missed a PI call on Siemian's INT (at least they apologized to the coaches after watching the replay).
NSFW

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:03 PM 09-13-2017
Considering the lack protection he had, Siemian did very well. Imagine how good he'd be if he was given the time that Dak gets.

Imagine if Horseface didnt whiff on Sambrielo, Schofield, Stephenson and Watson...:-)

You and Donkoland are going to be doing a lot of "what ifs" this season...like "what if" our fraud GM had drafted Hunt and Hill...and signed Mitchell Schwartz instead of Donald.

Semenboy is the 10th ranked QB against a 5-11 team. If that pick 6 isn't dropped...that ranking tanks. His QBR against KC/NE to close out the year...13.8 and 18.1.
[Reply]
Page 1091 of 4874
« First < 915919911041108110871088108910901091 109210931094109511011141119115912091 > Last »
Up