I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:25 AM 11-21-2022
Good thing we didn’t release RoJo
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:25 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I just prefer to pretend they took Sneed with that pick.
Good one.

I've been doing the same for years with the Fisher 1.1 pick. Just pretend we took Kelce 1.1 and Fisher in the 3rd round of that draft and you'll feel much better about it.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:27 AM 11-21-2022
He was just such a whiff.

In hindsight i just don't know what they saw in him. He simply had no elite traits.

He mightve been worth a 3rd rounder, but a first was absolute insanity. Oh well.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:40 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

In hindsight i just don't know what they saw in him. He simply had no elite traits.

He mightve been worth a 3rd rounder, but a first was absolute insanity. Oh well.
You can't help but wonder where he would have gone had the Chiefs not taken him. I highly doubt any other team had him higher on their boards than Taylor and Swift.

It really just doesn't make any sense, especially considering that this organization is almost always looking for freak athletes, especially on offense. Like you said, oh well, we just count Pacheco as the "make up" pick and move on.
[Reply]
notorious 09:46 AM 11-21-2022
He looked like a perfect fit for our system. He caught the ball out of the backfield well, saw the holes, made good cuts, etc.

None of that translated to the NFL. It's really easy to judge in retro-vision.

I have loathed CEH for a while now. Terrible vision, slow as hell, just not even close to the talent level around him.

It was a miss. It happens. NEVER draft a RB in the 1st round, or even the 2nd honestly.
[Reply]
scho63 09:46 AM 11-21-2022
The only plus of CEH is he is a better blocker at the moment over McKinnon and Pacheco.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:48 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
You can't help but wonder where he would have gone had the Chiefs not taken him. I highly doubt any other team had him higher on their boards than Taylor and Swift.

It really just doesn't make any sense, especially considering that this organization is almost always looking for freak athletes, especially on offense. Like you said, oh well, we just count Pacheco as the "make up" pick and move on.
He was supposed to be Westbrook clone. He is not. His hands are suspect at this stage, lack of vision and dances.a.lot.

Hopefully Pacheco busts his ass.this off-season and learns pass blocking.
[Reply]
Womble 09:48 AM 11-21-2022
Thread should be renamed: Is Water Wet?
[Reply]
notorious 09:50 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Womble:
Thread should be renamed: Is Water Wet?
Watching CEH run is like watching water try to flow uphill.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:52 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Rumor is Mahomes asked veach to pick him. I’m not sure if that’s the truth but I remember thinking that he was going to be a great back when I watched him at LSU. He had an uncanny ability to make guys miss. That trait has not carried over to the NFL.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:04 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
The only plus of CEH is he is a better blocker at the moment over McKinnon and Pacheco.
Absolutely not. McKinnon is far and away our best blocking RB, which is why you almost always see him in on 3rd downs.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:22 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Rumor is Mahomes asked veach to pick him. I’m not sure if that’s the truth but I remember thinking that he was going to be a great back when I watched him at LSU. He had an uncanny ability to make guys miss. That trait has not carried over to the NFL.
I do recall hearing that once Cesar Ruiz was off the board, Mahomes said Veach called him and asked him who he wanted, and he supposedly said Clyde.

Oh well, nobody's perfect I guess. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 10:24 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Absolutely not. McKinnon is far and away our best blocking RB, which is why you almost always see him in on 3rd downs.
It seemed to me McKinnon gets run over by his small size and weight.

I'll double check. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:26 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
He looked like a perfect fit for our system. He caught the ball out of the backfield well, saw the holes, made good cuts, etc.

None of that translated to the NFL. It's really easy to judge in retro-vision.

I have loathed CEH for a while now. Terrible vision, slow as hell, just not even close to the talent level around him.

It was a miss. It happens. NEVER draft a RB in the 1st round, or even the 2nd honestly.
I think with hindsight, it's easy to see he played on one of the most stacked talent wise offenses college football has ever seen.

Of course he looked good with those dudes around him.
[Reply]
-King- 10:40 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
It seemed to me McKinnon gets run over by his small size and weight.

I'll double check. :-)
He doesn't. Which is why I think he's so injury prone. He'll go head up with people he has no business going head up with and his body suffers cause of it. But, he'll make that block no matter what it takes.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 80
« First < 28687475767778 7980 >
Up