Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
-King- 01:11 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
I watched Chiefs games with Jamaal Charles and Kareem Hunt and not every rushing attempt was a TD.

Anybody focusing on that clip as an example of 10 offensive players executing a perfect play and the RB being the only one who did not execute this perfect play just does not know one fucking thing about NFL football.
So you don't think RBs should cut back into holes unless there's literally no defender in it? They should just keep burrowing into their lineman's asses?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:13 PM 12-31-2021
We have the best record in the NFL going for the #1 seed and people just want to bitch about CEH. Fucking Chiefs Planet :-)

We kicked the dog shit out of the Steelers and CEH had the first touchdown of the game and he was hit but didn't go down and bounced out and scored.
He also had a 300+ man land and put all his weight on him that would have crushed JC or any other running back.

If he is a JAG he is a JAG but for what it's worth with CEH we have the best record in the NFL and AFCW champions. We pass the ball more to TK and TH and Patrick is always looking for the home run. Patrick has also settled to take what is given him but usually it's an open WR beyond the sticks for a first down.

I'm not hating on CEH because this is his second year and I think he has big games ahead of him for his career. I think his third year will be a better year to judge him.

Most of you don't give guys time to develop and listen to coaches or do the work in the offseason. I'm still giving CEH a chance to be successful as a Chief until he isn't a Chief anymore because Veach and Andy cut him or trade him.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:15 PM 12-31-2021
It is always funny to see the dim-witted rally around one another and stick green thumbs up one another’s asses.
So no coaching credentials. Gotcha. Just another chest pounding keyboard warrior with the exact same level of experience as everyone else, but acts as though it was his chosen career path.

In essence, you're the equivalent of Clyde Edwards Helaire at being an expert on the subject matter.

JAG.
[Reply]
jettio 01:22 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
So no coaching credentials. Gotcha. Just another chest pounding keyboard warrior with the exact same level of experience as everyone else, but acts as though it was his chosen career path.

In essence, you're the equivalent of Clyde Edwards Helaire at being an expert on the subject matter.

JAG.
So, I posted my breakdown of that play that CEH supposedly missed.

What do you have to say about the play?

Your heroic defense of the unprotected is awesome, but how about let me know what point you disagree with?
[Reply]
jettio 01:43 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

JAG.
As far as football credentials, the person in the thread with the most is Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

That is quite apparent to anybody that is not an asshole.

Seems weird that you want to see credentials. Is "credentials" like a synonym for "dick pic" or something?

I thought JAG was meant as an insult, but from you maybe it is the highest compliment.
[Reply]
-King- 02:08 PM 12-31-2021
As far as football credentials, the person in the thread with the most is Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

That is quite apparent to anybody that is not an asshole.

Seems weird that you want to see credentials. Is "credentials" like a synonym for "dick pic" or something?

I thought JAG was meant as an insult, but from you maybe it is the highest compliment.
So if he's so great why does Williams get the majority of snaps? They tried to force CEH into a major role in the beginning of the season just like they did with Mecole, but after it didn't work out, they went back to Williams getting and even amount of snaps if not the majority snaps and went to Robinson and Pringle getting more snaps than Mecole. You think that's a coincidence? Why do they trust these UDFAs more than their first and 2nd round picks if they're as good as you say?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:36 PM 12-31-2021
This is simple, "is CEH JAG"? The answer is also simple, YES.

Are the Chiefs leading the AFC? Yes

That is not the question and Clyde is not the reason they are. People are commenting on the OPs question. Does not mean they are ungrateful or choosing to complain when the Chiefs are on top.

As we have seen, the Chiefs can plug anyone else in at RB and there is no drop off, some would say it may be better. That is the definition of JAG.

Clyde has grinded out a few 100 yard games, thats about it. In two years there are a handful of plays that stand out. Thats it.

I, like most people were thrilled we took Clyde at 32 but it just hasnt worked out. Its difficult not to compare him to the RBs that were there when we chose him and if you do, there isnt much comparison. We missed on that pick, for sure.

Could Clyde turn it around, sure and we ALL hope he does but so far he is JAG!
[Reply]
jettio 02:45 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So if he's so great why does Williams get the majority of snaps? They tried to force CEH into a major role in the beginning of the season just like they did with Mecole, but after it didn't work out, they went back to Williams getting and even amount of snaps if not the majority snaps and went to Robinson and Pringle getting more snaps than Mecole. You think that's a coincidence? Why do they trust these UDFAs more than their first and 2nd round picks if they're as good as you say?
I am a fan of the Chiefs team and am glad to see that the team culture of working together and treating each other with respect is a lot better than the shitty fans of the team that criticize an achiever to make themselves feel big.

As a fan, my view of the players is closer to the way the players and coaches on the team treat one another.

If the team wins and makes it through the game healthy, I feel good about the game.

I am not trying to praise certain guys and heap shit on other guys.

CEH had a decent game against Steelers and left game with injury.

No coincidence that "fans" here that would not fit in on a team, because they do not know shit about teamwork, get more courage to talk shit about CEH when he is injured.

These stupid threads will stay on front page until CEH gets healthy and has a good game and then the thread drops off the page.

Mecole Hardman was Georgia's most productive player when it last played for National Championship.

CEH was a big contributor to LSU's National Championship.

Mecole Hardman made a lot of game-changing positive plays to help team get a ring in 2019, and Hardman and CEH both helped team get back to Super Bowl in 2020.

I like to see Darrel Williams and Byron Pringle make plays also. They are all good players and teammates.

I guess seeing that clip of the play posted as an example of a bad play prompted me to jump in this snakepit of haters. Just such a poor example of watching a football play and breaking it down by some hater that does not know shit about NFL football.

I will wise up and let assholes who cannot appreciate how special a time it is to be a Chiefs fans have these dumbass threads for themselves.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:47 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Imagine if we took Taylor instead....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:52 PM 12-31-2021
Really they are running running back by committee. I believe Coach Andy Read is trying keep his running backs healthy for the playoffs and is not running any of them into the ground like previous coaches have done.

Maybe for each of our running backs they could Excell just feeding them the ball but that's not what we have here. Andy is a hell of a lot smarter than me and is boasting best record in the NFL and that can be contributed by the way he is handling the running backs.

This season they added a game so I think that is why he wants to keep guys in the backfield fresh. It's working and in fourth quarter when the defenses are gashed Gore comes in fresh legs and dashes 40 yards to the end zone.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:54 PM 12-31-2021
I am a fan of the Chiefs team and am glad to see that the team culture of working together and treating each other with respect is a lot better than the shitty fans of the team that criticize an achiever to make themselves feel big.

As a fan, my view of the players is closer to the way the players and coaches on the team treat one another.

If the team wins and makes it through the game healthy, I feel good about the game.

No coincidence that "fans" here that would not fit in on a team, because they do not know shit about teamwork, get more courage to talk shit about CEH when he is injured.

These stupid threads will stay on front page until CEH gets healthy and has a good game and then the thread drops off the page.

Mecole Hardman was Georgia's most productive player when it last played for National Championship.

Mecole Hardman made a lot of game-changing positive plays to help team get a ring in 2019, and Hardman and CEH both helped team get back to Super Bowl in 2020.

I like to see Darrel Williams and Byron Pringle make plays also. They are all good players and teammates.

I guess seeing that clip of the play posted as an example of a bad play prompted me to jump in this snakepit of haters. Just such a poor example of watching a football play and breaking it down by some hater that does not know shit about NFL football.

I will wise up and let assholes who cannot appreciate how special a time it is to be a Chiefs fans have these dumbass threads for themselves.
You are amazing!

You are better than anyone at evaluating film, way better than Nick Jacobs or any of us.
You have apparently coached and played at the NFL level!

You are a better fan than anyone else! We are all below you in every way.

YOU ARE AMAZING!
[Reply]
JPH83 03:05 PM 12-31-2021

There are a lot of people who like to whinge it's true, there are also a lot of people who feel it necessary to jump in and defend the honour of absolutely every player and coach at every single moment. The faux stoics and homers are every bit as annoying as the cry babies.

Most people seem somewhere in between tbh, they are enjoying every moment but also imagining how it gets even better. That's what I like to think of when I see CEH and our RBs. It's partly "maybe that pick could've gone better" but it's also "how lethal does this team become if we find another gem". It's obviously not possible because no roster is complete but why not dream a discuss. I bet Veach and others are looking at all possible ways to progress.

Maybe CEH becomes a top player, it may be enough that we know we can keep winning with him and the others at RB. But I've no idea why people are dying on the hill pretending he's showing something he isn't...yet.
[Reply]
-King- 03:07 PM 12-31-2021

People who think people don't appreciate what the chiefs are doing as a whole because they criticize some aspects are the dumbest people ever.

The coaches have noticed these same things we've pointed out too. Again, that's why he splits carries with DWill despite being a 1st rounder and why Mecole is just a gadget player now despite him being a 2nd rounder. The coaches are telling you the same things we're telling you about them.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:08 PM 12-31-2021
I predict CEH wins more championship games and more productive in Super Bowls than any other running back drafted after him in his draft class.

Winning is all that matters and CEH contributes to winning.

2020 draft class has sailed and fuck those running backs they don't play for my favorite team the Kansas City Chiefs.

I'm not giving up on CEH Im also not defending him for lack of expectations that has been put on him. However I believe in him to play the role Andy Reid has him play and contribute to winning football games and championships.
[Reply]
jettio 04:10 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
You are amazing!

You are better than anyone at evaluating film, way better than Nick Jacobs or any of us.
You have apparently coached and played at the NFL level!

You are a better fan than anyone else! We are all below you in every way.

YOU ARE AMAZING!
Post that clip from Nick Jacobs and tell us what you see in a way that would make sense.

I don't know much about Nick Jacobs, but I do wonder if he ever played any football at all. For him to use that clip as an example of a RB blowing an opportunity at a huge play is just plain ass nonsense.

Ask Nick Jacobs to post the play that proves his point of a running back making the play he is calling for and you damn sure will not see a LB outside of the left shoulder of the last lineman blocking towards the flow of the play and the slot corner on the opposite side being able to transition to run support that quickly.

But how about you explain why you think I got that wrong?

If some poor analysis like that ends up in a chiefs planet thread and nobody has enough sense to question it, then this place is just a collection of folks that do not know much about NFL football.

Anybody that has played 11 on 11 tackle football and had occasion to carry the ball with 21 other players on the field would look at that clip and comment and now that Nick Jacobs is still mad about being picked last at recess.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 80
« First < 20606667686970 71727374 > Last »
Up