« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:21 AM 02-15-2023
So, we're saying that 'Corndog right' followed by 'Corndog left' was really supposed to be 'Corndog right' twice?

And that Mahomes saw him line up left and thought...'Yeah, actually, let's just do that.'

That's hilarious. Awesome.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:22 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm putting a 1 month moratorium on shit-talking Clark or Moore.

Or unless/until news breaks involving either one of them.

So I will only say I'm happy that Moore managed to get himself into the end zone.
I don't believe you.

I'm not going to stop shitting on Clark. In fact, I took a dump on him just this morning.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:24 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
So, we're saying that 'Corndog right' followed by 'Corndog left' was really supposed to be 'Corndog right' twice?

And that Mahomes saw him line up left and thought...'Yeah, actually, let's just do that.'

That's hilarious. Awesome.
Nagy grabbing him by the chest on the sideline -- "You were in the wrong !@#$ing formation!"

I know we were!!"

Mahomes is a magician, man.
[Reply]
prhom 09:26 AM 02-15-2023
That’s a super interesting back story to that TD play. For all of the criticism of the Eagles for getting burned twice by essentially the same play, I wonder if they would have recognized it the second time if it had been on the right side again? Maybe everyone was confused because only Moore and Mahomes knew what was happening? I guess that’s where the saying “I’d rather be lucky than good” comes from, lol. Though we tend to be lucky and good, which is always superior to having just one.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:28 AM 02-15-2023
Nagy grabbing him by the chest on the sideline -- "You were in the wrong !@#$ing formation!"

I know we were!!"

Mahomes is so smart that even when his guys are wrong, he knows what they're doing.

:-)
[Reply]
prhom 09:29 AM 02-15-2023

I know we were!!"

I love this team so much. That might be my new favorite clip. Maybe better than “do we have time to run wasp?”
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:30 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't believe you.

I'm not going to stop shitting on Clark. In fact, I took a dump on him just this morning.
You're just mad because your Clark thread is in the attic collecting cobwebs while mine is displayed in bright red and gold lights on Broadway.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:32 AM 02-15-2023
After that TD I asked... can someone be Comeback Player of the Year within the same year? :-)
[Reply]
carcosa 09:35 AM 02-15-2023
Skyy Moore is basically the Mr. Bean of this roster
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:35 AM 02-15-2023
Thanks to John Hussey for not calling that TO
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:10 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Skyy Moore Super Bowl TDs: 1
George Pickens Super Bowl TDs: 0
Pickens was still good tho.

https://twitter.com/Steelers_DB/stat...34377700806657
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:34 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
At some point, Chief Fan needs to learn to think longer term. FFS.
I’ll gladly eat crow if I end up being wrong, but I stand by my opinion on him. I don’t see it with Moore. He doesn’t look any different than Conley, Robinson, Pringle, and the endless stream of WRs drafted by this team who never amount to anything more than #3/4 type WRs (Tyreek Hill being the lone exception). It’s not just Veach, we have been historically awful at finding WRs. Silly thing to complain about after 2 SBs i’m 4 years, but the talent evaluation there has to change for the better. As much as I have complete faith in this team finding solid players in the secondary throughout the draft, the exact opposite is true at WR.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I’ll gladly eat crow if I end up being wrong, but I stand by my opinion on him. I don’t see it with Moore. He doesn’t look any different than Conley, Robinson, Pringle, and the endless stream of WRs drafted by this team who never amount to anything more than #3/4 type WRs (Tyreek Hill being the lone exception). It’s not just Veach, we have been historically awful at finding WRs. Silly thing to complain about after 2 SBs i’m 4 years, but the talent evaluation there has to change for the better. As much as I have complete faith in this team finding solid players in the secondary throughout the draft, the exact opposite is true at WR.
You'll be eating crow per usual, and you STILL won't learn a fucking thing.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:37 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
At some point, Chief Fan needs to learn to think longer term. FFS.
At some point you need to try a new schtick.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:38 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You'll be eating crow per usual, and you STILL won't learn a fucking thing.
Could you provide me an amended timeline for said crow eating when you have a minute?

I feel like this has been being promised for a bit now...
[Reply]
Page 178 of 280
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228278 > Last »
Up