Page 14 of 142
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:25 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I'll give you this: Your coaching staff clowned the Chargers yesterday. You had guys running wide open on almost every play, and LA was never made any adjustments to the pressure. Andy Reid is not going to be out-coached like that. Yesterday was an embarrassment.
Did anyone really expect anything different?

Rivers shitting himself all that is pretty expected at this point.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:21 PM 01-14-2019
Pats had a very average season based on another easy schedule. Wow, they beat the Jets, Bills and Chargers all at home to finish out the year.

If they somehow cheat their way past the Chiefs- they will get smashed in the SB again.
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:26 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Pats had a very average season based on another easy schedule. Wow, they beat the Jets, Bills and Chargers all at home to finish out the year.

If they somehow cheat their way past the Chiefs- they will get smashed in the SB again.

So if the Pats win it will have to have been because of cheating? That makes sense to you?

And it's a shame you didn't get to watch last year's Super Bowl. Amazing game. Nobody got smashed.

But you do you.
[Reply]
LGOLED 12:28 PM 01-14-2019

Patriots are 5-0 this season against playoff teams. So much for only being good because of an easy schedule.

The Patriots have never been blown out in a SB in the Brady/Belichick era. You must be new to football.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:51 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So if the Pats win it will have to have been because of cheating? That makes sense to you?

And it's a shame you didn't get to watch last year's Super Bowl. Amazing game. Nobody got smashed.

But you do you.
Blatant holding by your Offensive line that goes un-called, illegal pick plays by your receivers, push offs by Gronk and Edlemen, late cheapshots by Hightower- you know- Pats football. You don't think it is cheating because that is how you win games. But the rest of the NFL realize you guys are dirty cheapshot artist that will go for a QB's knees like they did Rivers in the second half. You will spy on practices, roll out the Zamboni to clear the snow to kick a field goal, deflate footballs- whatever it takes to win another game. We are just now getting LDT back after a late Cheapshot by Hightower. There is a reason you guys are the most hated team in the history of the NFL.
[Reply]
LGOLED 12:55 PM 01-14-2019
There is a reason you guys are the most hated team in the history of the NFL.
Envy.
[Reply]
203Pat 12:57 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

But you do you.
Didn’t you know it’s a near 2 decade long conspiracy?
[Reply]
Tonka83 01:00 PM 01-14-2019
I'll give you this: Your coaching staff clowned the Chargers yesterday. You had guys running wide open on almost every play, and LA was never made any adjustments to the pressure. Andy Reid is not going to be out-coached like that. Yesterday was an embarrassment.
I agree that the Chargers were out-coached and out-played. That won't happen to Reid. Sutton worries me though. He doesn't seem to grasp how to make in-game adjustments. I'm hoping that responsibility has been passed on to "others".
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:06 PM 01-14-2019
You certainly can't rule the Patriots or Tom Brady out, ever. I'm sure Charger fans did that...

Okay admittedly there are no more Charger fans, but still.

All that said the Chiefs have beaten the Patriots a lot WITHOUT the MVP of the league playing on their team. Who knows what will happen but I feel better about this game than the Colts game to be honest.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:08 PM 01-14-2019
The Chargers gave that game away. Worst coaching I’ve maybe ever seen in the playoffs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:09 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
I agree that the Chargers were out-coached and out-played. That won't happen to Reid. Sutton worries me though. He doesn't seem to grasp how to make in-game adjustments. I'm hoping that responsibility has been passed on to "others".
Sutton has a long history of stopping the Patriots. Stop.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:15 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chargers gave that game away. Worst coaching I’ve maybe ever seen in the playoffs.
I turned to my nephew (a chargers fan) after the Pats went up 7-0 and told him that if the Chargers don't come out of that zone, play man, double team edelman and start mixing up the pressure by blitzing into the A and B gaps then the Pats are going to do this every drive.

Sure enough, the Chargers just kept dropping into zone play after play, drive after drive until they were down 35-7.

I couldn't believe it.

And the one time i did see them play man their 2nd team All-Pro nickel back got beat bad on a double move for a TD :-)
[Reply]
LGOLED 01:19 PM 01-14-2019
The Colts gave that game away. Worst coaching and kicking from Vinatieri I've ever seen in the playoffs.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:21 PM 01-14-2019
You know I have to say this now.

I thought that coaching doesn't matter, only talent?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:26 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LGOLED:
Patriots are 5-0 this season against playoff teams. So much for only being good because of an easy schedule.

The Patriots have never been blown out in a SB in the Brady/Belichick era. You must be new to football.
Patriots played three playoff teams all year and lost five times to non-playoff teams.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 142
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up