ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 121 of 163
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hunting type things.....
Iowanian 02:27 PM 10-02-2003
Its fall. Bow season has opened in at least Missouri and Iowania. I thought we could discuss related topics. Tips, braggin', near misses....

relay your hunting stories, pics and tips here.

anti hunting types.....find another corner to squat in.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:41 PM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by Sexy Beast:
Wasn't sure if this was worth its own thread so I'll throw it in here. Check out this guys archery skills. Insane.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv...7f1_video.html
Jesus. Fuck.
[Reply]
ghak99 07:32 PM 03-06-2015
I'm starting to think some damn squirrel drug this guy's sheds up a tree.

[Reply]
SAUTO 08:04 PM 03-06-2015
that guy is bad ass.

Couple things though. I've been around a shit ton of arrows being shot and never seen ANYONE shoot with the arrow on the left side of the bow as a righty. Never.

There is a guy in this town who when he was in high school hit a six inch bullseye that was sitting on the goal line of the football field from the other goal line in a competition. He has piggybacked many arrows on other arrows.

I've never seen anyone shoot that fast with any accuracy though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:06 PM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
that guy is bad ass.

Couple things though. I've been around a shit ton of arrows being shot and never seen ANYONE shoot with the arrow on the left side of the bow as a righty. Never.

There is a guy in this town who when he was in high school hit a six inch bullseye that was sitting on the goal line of the football field from the other goal line in a competition. He has piggybacked many arrows on other arrows.

I've never seen anyone shoot that fast with any accuracy though.
There is an archery video in the win thread. It's incredible. Dude shoots an arrow out of the air that it shot AT HIM. it's awesome.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:08 PM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
There is an archery video in the win thread. It's incredible. Dude shoots an arrow out of the air that it shot AT HIM. it's awesome.
:-). It's a couple posts up.

That why I was talking about it :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:15 PM 03-06-2015
See you the weekend of April 10th Buehler. Gonna wax a few Turkey's!!!!
[Reply]
btlook1 12:57 AM 03-07-2015
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I'm starting to think some damn squirrel drug this guy's sheds up a tree.

Ghak from what I'm seeing our deer haven't dropped horns yet. Saw a nice buck last Friday could see his horns clearly at a quarter mile. Kid said he saw two bucks this morning that still had both horns...Should be soon I would guess.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:06 AM 03-07-2015
Originally Posted by btlook1:
Ghak from what I'm seeing our deer haven't dropped horns yet. Saw a nice buck last Friday could see his horns clearly at a quarter mile. Kid said he saw two bucks this morning that still had both horns...Should be soon I would guess.
Most of mine had dropped so I pulled all the cameras and left some corn hoping the last few would drop close. Several guys in the KC area are telling me they still have a bunch of deer holding both sides.

I just pretty well suck at finding individual deer compared to other guys I know. I have no clue how they do it. :-)
[Reply]
58-4ever 08:49 AM 03-28-2015
Originally Posted by Delaney37:
http://kdwpt.state.ks.us/KDWPT-Info/...ormation-Files

http://kdwpt.state.ks.us/KDWPT-Info/...-Hunting-Atlas

Couple of links to the Walk In Hunting Areas in Kansas. I've always had good luck in hunting these areas especially around Lake Perry.
I'm going to scout the Lake Perry area tomorrow. Thanks for the tip!
[Reply]
Delaney37 02:45 PM 03-28-2015
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
Although I haven't hunted the area the last 3 or 4 years due to hunting pressure, the Clinton Lake area was pretty good also. Several WIHA around it also plus public hunting around the lake and river arms. Just finished patterning and sighting in my shotgun today for the season! Good luck to ya for a successful season :-)
[Reply]
58-4ever 02:53 PM 03-28-2015
Although I haven't hunted the area the last 3 or 4 years due to hunting pressure, the Clinton Lake area was pretty good also. Several WIHA around it also plus public hunting around the lake and river arms. Just finished patterning and sighting in my shotgun today for the season! Good luck to ya for a successful season :-)
Thanks! You too! I'm going out early during archery season and will go back out with my shotgun if I dont succeed.
[Reply]
Delaney37 02:39 PM 03-29-2015
Any luck this morning? Hope so. I was checking out my Aunt's farm that's down by Lyndon, KS. Spotted 3 big gobblers with about a dozen hens. Struttin' and gobblin' their heads off. Looks like they have broke up from their winter groups. The kids and the disabled are going to have some early fun come April 1st.
[Reply]
58-4ever 07:33 AM 04-05-2015
Any luck this morning? Hope so. I was checking out my Aunt's farm that's down by Lyndon, KS. Spotted 3 big gobblers with about a dozen hens. Struttin' and gobblin' their heads off. Looks like they have broke up from their winter groups. The kids and the disabled are going to have some early fun come April 1st.
No, not really. I saw some on private land while I was driving in. I'm going back out today. I'll let you know what I see. I'm wondering if some of these folks would let me on their land during archery season.
[Reply]
Delaney37 09:33 AM 04-05-2015
No, not really. I saw some on private land while I was driving in. I'm going back out today. I'll let you know what I see. I'm wondering if some of these folks would let me on their land during archery season.
Can't hurt to ask. May be more willing to let you hunt with a bow over a shotgun. Worst that can happen is they say no. If you still have no luck shoot me a PM and HBD by the way.
[Reply]
philfree 09:40 AM 04-05-2015
I see two flocks of turkey's almost every time I drive to the golf course.
[Reply]
Page 121 of 163
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Up