ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 207 of 247
« First < 107157197203204205206207 208209210211217 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
tredadda 11:21 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Bills fans are losing their minds. Fighting over who is a bigger baby - Diggs or Allen. Fighting over their Super Bowl window with half of them saying it's closed and the other half saying it was never open. It's amazing, they went from top of the world to this in just 3 hours.
They should be fine, but they might need to do a KC and offload a Diggs and replace him with a couple of solid WRs.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:23 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
That's the approach KC used to good success in the 2nd half of their loss in Cincinnati this year, when the offense was explosive and efficient.

The notable exception was the 3rd down play before the missed FG. Mahomes had McKinnon in the flat for a convertable 1st down and chose to not take it.
Perhaps Mahomes ankle will force him to take those openings this time.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:24 AM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I was so damn jealous to start the season. That Dline looked unstoppable. Without Von Miller they look like a bunch of JAG's.
Losing a first ballot HOF DE can drastically change alter things.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:19 PM 01-23-2023

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:30 PM 01-23-2023
Wish Greg Jennings were on the show today.

Dude was a giant flaming dumbass about Allen earlier in the year.
[Reply]
redfan 05:05 PM 01-23-2023
Why yes, the Bills were overhyped a little bit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:24 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Diggs not happy with Josh Allen

FILED UNDER:
NFL PLAYOFFS

NFL
Stefon Diggs unhappy with Josh Allen, bolts after game
The Bills WR was unhappy with QB and loss.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2023...ker-room-early

He also left the stadium before the coaches even got to the locker room

Interdasting :-)
Lol good. Diggs showing up in that stupid ass mask trying to pull off some sort of "gangsta sheek" was so try-hard cringe.

From the press conferences to the locker room stuff all the way through the game, you could tell the Bills were heavily invested in their emotions. Shoulda spent more time focused on football. Seems like they had this belief that their emotions, energy and 'fate' would carry them.
[Reply]
Spott 05:29 PM 01-23-2023
Spent the whole offseason and regular season trying find a way to beat us, but in the end they weren’t even good enough to play us. Sad.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:42 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Nick is such an asshole.

But he's our asshole!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:48 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol good. Diggs showing up in that stupid ass mask trying to pull off some sort of "gangsta sheek" was so try-hard cringe.

From the press conferences to the locker room stuff all the way through the game, you could tell the Bills were heavily invested in their emotions. Shoulda spent more time focused on football. Seems like they had this belief that their emotions, energy and 'fate' would carry them.
McDermott is a genuinely terrible HC.

He reminds me of Gunther, if Gunther had lucked into a franchise QB.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:56 PM 01-23-2023
Like most fans, I think the Bills believed they were the team of destiny and just needed to show up. The Bengals, on the other hand, got the royal shaft from the league and penalized for the Bills choosing not to finish the game. Personally, I think the Bills knew they were going to get beaten and took the low road on the first game.

No matter how far away you go, you can't escape yourself.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:04 PM 01-23-2023

Did I hear right that Hamlin came down to the locker room at halftime?

Thought I heard that during the broadcast and thought to myself what a stupid idea to even further mindfuck your players mid-way through a huge game.

I'm with you on staying in their emotions too long as having an impact. They looked spent.

Took me back to Days of Thunder when Cole Trickle ain't trying to visit Rowdy in the hospital so he wouldn't lose his edge. Buffalo lost their edge.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:06 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

Took me back to Days of Thunder when Cole Trickle ain't trying to visit Rowdy in the hospital so he wouldn't lose his edge. Buffalo lost their edge.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:08 PM 01-23-2023
Shit I got that entire scene wrong but the point remains
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:17 PM 01-23-2023
Took a peek at Two Bills Drive yesterday and I was surprised to see a lot of posts about Allen being overrated and not in the same tier as Mahomes/Burrow. A week earlier, he was the GOAT.
[Reply]
Page 207 of 247
« First < 107157197203204205206207 208209210211217 > Last »
Up