ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3661 of 4902
« First < 2661316135613611365136573658365936603661 366236633664366536713711376141614661 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:03 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Correct. Hackett is the cheaper, easier guy to get rid of. They will pin it all on him for the offensive woes because they won’t want to admit that the Wilson trade is absolutely horrible. The “General” couldn’t lead his team to a victory in paintball.
Plus, Hackett is Paul Hackett's son, so in a way he deserves to be fired just for that.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:38 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I’ve always thought he was an enormous d-baggy cheeseball and I’m so, so happy he went to the Donks right as his skills begin to decline! They’re going to give him a huge contract and completely screw themselves. I never thought it would be possible for either team in this rivalry to lose 20 straight to the other (or even ten straight tbh) but the Donks might actually pull it off with Russ.
I made my first post ever in this thread on July 27th of this year. Here was my second post on August 14th, well before I ever saw Mr. Unlimited play a single snap in a donks uniform. I knew Russ was fading badly, and I knew they'd screw themselves and commit to him long-term - which they did about 2 weeks later.

It's the Mahomes Effect. It blinded them and their fans to the obvious. Having Mahomes in their division made them panic. Now they'll pay for that panicked decision for the next 5 seasons. At least.

:-)
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
TEX 02:59 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Plus, Hackett is Paul Hackett's son, so in a way he deserves to be fired just for that.
[Reply]
TEX 03:06 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Well, you should check back in the thread and start where they traded for EmbaRuss. There’s plenty of us in there who weee telling them from the gate that it was a bad move. But hey, I’m sure there were you and one or 2 more people thinking it was a great move for them.
This is exactly the case. In fact, I tried to bet KnowMo a year's self ban that they would finish last with a losing record. He, of course, did not take me up on it...So, I told him that he would bail anyways by the second week in November this year, instead of the usual end of October, so it was just as good of a as a ban. Guess what? He did just that, and he's gone. :-)

[Reply]
stumppy 03:18 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
...I think most of us thought the Broncos were going to be really good with Russell Wilson.

No....not at all.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:20 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

[Reply]
Mecca 06:21 PM 11-28-2022
All I learned from all of this is Pete Carroll is a much better coach than I thought and I'm a USC fan.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:25 PM 11-28-2022

We gotta do better, this is unacceptable. I would have stayed to work with the team on making this work during the bye, BUT….. I had to go to Mexico with Ciara instead.
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:30 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
For that, he needs to be fired twice.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:45 PM 11-28-2022

NFL released top 10 Pro Bowl voting by position. Only Bronco to make list is no longer a Bronco: Bradley Chubb is No. 8 at OLB. #9sports

— Mike Klis (@mikeklis) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:45 PM 11-28-2022
The Monday Night Countdown crew just had a barrel of laughs at the Donks expense. Alex Smith called it potentially the worst trade in NFL history. Booger saying Purcell had every right to blast their quarter-billion dollar QB who can't hit an open receiver. Schefter saying they're screwed for a minimum of 5 to 6 season.

Good times! :-)

These losers are so screwed I'm having a hard time even hating them anymore. I'm starting to feel sorry for them and it's pissing me off.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:46 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Surprising that Surtain isn't on there. He's gonna be an amazing player for a contending team in a few years.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:48 PM 11-28-2022
The Monday Night Countdown crew just had a barrel of laughs at the Donks expense. Alex Smith called it potentially the worst trade in NFL history. Booger saying Purcell had every right to blast their quarter-billion dollar QB who can't hit an open receiver. Schefter saying they're screwed for a minimum of 5 to 6 season.

These losers are so screwed I'm having a hard time even hating them anymore. I'm starting to feel sorry for them and it's pissing me off.
Never!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:50 PM 11-28-2022
Jesus, Dungver fans are so delusional. Hell, this might be Knowshit. From Reddit….

Fire Hackett?

I was browsing the post game thread and saw a comment talking about options, it sent me down a rabbit hole for who can take over. I think the answer is Jim Harbaugh.

Recently there has been chatter about Jim Harbaugh coming back to the nfl, and there honestly are very few guys who are a safer bet than him. You can always take risks with younger guys, but if you want to enter good now, hire Jim Harbaugh

Everything he touches turns to gold. He took a consistently, somewhere between average to terrible, 9ers team and brought them to a Super Bowl. Also Michigan has looked pretty good since he got there, though I admittedly am less knowledgeable about cfb.

While I wouldn’t go as far as saying broncos Super Bowl if he’s hired but I think he can dig this franchise out of the hole they are in.

P.s I am only doing this because it’s an interesting choice in my opinion and I spent some time researching so I’m at least gonna share my finding

How dumb do these fans have to be to see that NOBODY of merit is going to Dungver, and being tied to the anchor that is EmbaRuss WilsINT. I don’t even know if Adam Gase would accept a job as HC there.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:55 PM 11-28-2022

Stay the course JohnnyHammersticks. Just remember how big of dicks they were during the 4 Manning years. They were entitled cunts, and this is their payback. Except this is gonna last a lot fucking longer than those 4 Manning years where they went 1-1 in SBs. Mahomes will likely have more SB rings than their whole franchise before they make the playoffs again.
[Reply]
Page 3661 of 4902
« First < 2661316135613611365136573658365936603661 366236633664366536713711376141614661 > Last »
Up