ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1208 of 4898
« First < 20870811081158119812041205120612071208 120912101211121212181258130817082208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:29 PM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Black Op did. He told us around the commencement of the season that Smith had been "greenlighted".

I guess the light turned to red, the production was shut down, and a re-write with Ron Howard is currently underway.
Are you seriously not pleased with how Smith has played this season?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:22 AM 10-26-2017
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Holy shit dude, you're a ****ing joke.
So, obviously, you view yourself as "serious". I'll keep an eye out for your expert opinions...maybe you can direct to one.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:52 AM 10-26-2017
Are you seriously not pleased with how Smith has played this season?
Very pleased. His last two outings were fantastic! Keep it up!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:07 AM 10-26-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:04 AM 10-26-2017
Adam Teicher
ESPN Staff Writer

Broncos RB Jamaal Charles sounded more hopeful than certain he would get a nice ovation on Monday night for his return to Arrowhead Stadium for a game against the Chiefs. "I gave it my all for the Chiefs,'' said Charles, who was released by the Chiefs in March after nine seasons. He's Kansas City's all-time leading rusher. "People think I'm a traitor just because I play with the Broncos but I was just trying to get a job. At the end of the day, I'm happy the Broncos kept that dream alive for me . . . My heart is always going to be with the Chiefs, after I retire.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:10 AM 10-26-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Adam Teicher
ESPN Staff Writer

Broncos RB Jamaal Charles sounded more hopeful than certain he would get a nice ovation on Monday night for his return to Arrowhead Stadium for a game against the Chiefs. "I gave it my all for the Chiefs,'' said Charles, who was released by the Chiefs in March after nine seasons. He's Kansas City's all-time leading rusher. "People think I'm a traitor just because I play with the Broncos but I was just trying to get a job. At the end of the day, I'm happy the Broncos kept that dream alive for me . . . My heart is always going to be with the Chiefs, after I retire.
Your exact words should be put up on Arrowhead vision
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:59 AM 10-26-2017
You know, if the league is fixed... then, the Broncos should win on the heels of Charles gaining 120 yards and 3 TDs. Neil Smith will be seen in the visitor owners suite partying it up as well. Make that happen, NFL.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:12 AM 10-26-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Adam Teicher
ESPN Staff Writer

Brett Favre did far more than you did for a lot longer when he was with the Packers, Jamaal.

What did Packers fans do when the Vikings came to town QBed by Brett Favre?

Yep, you guessed it.

Time will pass and we'll remember you fondly. Some day, I'm sure. But until that happens, we don't owe you jack shit. Not as long as you wear that disgusting helmet.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:34 AM 10-26-2017
25-36 342 3 not good enough for you?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:34 PM 10-26-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Brett Favre did far more than you did for a lot longer when he was with the Packers, Jamaal.

What did Packers fans do when the Vikings came to town QBed by Brett Favre?

Yep, you guessed it.

Time will pass and we'll remember you fondly. Some day, I'm sure. But until that happens, we don't owe you jack shit. Not as long as you wear that disgusting helmet.
but 6+ YPC!!!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:38 PM 10-26-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You never answered my comment that you were high and mighty about Denver at the beginning of the year, and now you're all, "Well, what did you expect? We have a first year head coach!"

Did you find out this information during the regular season about your head coach being in his first year? Is there a reason why you're so down on first year head coaches now that Denver is losing, but during the offseason when you guys hired him, you thought everybody's farts in Pile High smelled like ****ing cinnamon buns?
They were winning they are leading the league in a bunch of categories.

I didn't expect mCd to go on a 6 game winning streak to start his HC career either.

Teams figure out what 1st timers do and adjust to it. I expected VJ to cost us 2-4 game this year, he is at 3, I expect more horrible losses that could be pinned on him yet. So I guess you will be right when I am wrong and VJ goes on an extended losing streak over the next 3 weeks.
[Reply]
TEX 10-26-2017, 05:04 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Wy waste my time with this fool.
New World Order 05:19 PM 10-26-2017
Too late Jamaal.

KC better boo this guy out of the stadium.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:00 PM 10-26-2017
25-36 342 3 not good enough for you?
The only thing "good enough for me" is the packing of the bags followed by the boarding of the aircraft.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:52 PM 10-26-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You know, because the league is fixed... then, the Broncos should win.
Fixed that for you....

Refs are going to have their work cut out for them...Sanders being out is a death blow.

Not sure the NFL can rig their way out of this one without KC's coaching staff following their marching orders...

Has anyone noticed that all the motion and misdirection plays we saw early in the season essentially vanished in the past two weeks? They looked like a traditional offense...how many 3 TE sets did they run against the Raiders?

Maybe Sutton can create a gameplan completely opposite of what should be called...kind of like the past 2 weeks. I have full faith in him...I'm glad he tried to stymie that amazing Raider ground game...which allowed Carr over 400 yards passing.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:53 PM 10-26-2017
The only thing "good enough for me" is the packing of the bags followed by the boarding of the aircraft.
You sound like a miserable sack of shit.
[Reply]
Page 1208 of 4898
« First < 20870811081158119812041205120612071208 120912101211121212181258130817082208 > Last »
Up