ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>College Football: The Colorado Buffalos
DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:59 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Keep winning, get to talk shit. Almost lost to a nobody like Colorado State, careful, you're about to lose your shit talking license.
Oregon will bring them back to earth no doubt.
[Reply]
DenverChief 09-18-2023, 08:32 PM
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
DenverChief 09-18-2023, 08:42 PM
ghak99 04:55 PM 09-23-2023
That was something.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:56 PM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I have no delusions that the Buffs will beat the Ducks -
They do have medications for delusions.:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:25 PM 09-23-2023
I am not one to follow College Football, but I have to say I had a good laugh when seeing the score today after all the self promotion of their head coach, :-):-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:27 PM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Oregon will bring them back to earth no doubt.
They damn sure did. Ass kicked bad. Sanders boy got taught he is much.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:54 PM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No doubt but I think Deion knows he doesn't have the upper echelon D1 trench players needed but that will change in the next year or two for sure.
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:30 PM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Sheduer is very talented. But in a team sport it doesn’t matter how good your QB is when the fatties are over matched it’s lights out. (See SB 55)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:43 PM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
No doubt but I think Deion knows he doesn't have the upper echelon D1 trench players needed but that will change in the next year or two for sure.
Correct.

He has been saying for a while now that he is 7-8 "dawgs" short of where the team needs to be.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:23 AM 09-24-2023
I thought the Oregon coach's comments at halftime were precious. It was along the lines of (the score was 35-0 Oregon) "We're not done yet. I hope everyone is watching this game, since they've been watching them (the Buffs) so much this season" or words to that effect. Buffs ran into a buzz saw after 3 weeks of ultra hype and playing against teams who are sub par to say the least. These teams like Oregon are going to curb stomp them hard to prove a point. That number 14 ranking was a joke.

Coach Prime ain't shit when the real teams start playing. Lord, that was an ass kicking...
[Reply]
DenverChief 09-24-2023, 07:45 AM
Bearcat 08:00 AM 09-24-2023
Meh, I haven't paid attention a ton to what Deion has said or whatever, but don't know why people get worked up about it... he might learn lessons in not getting other teams worked up, but he's also taken one of the worst football programs in recent years, beat a ranked team, went 3-0.... and they were 20 point underdogs yesterday; despite anything he said to get his team motivated, everyone knew where they stood.

Whatever he's doing is clearly working, and just like Kansas last year, it's not like they're going from shittiest ever to consistent world beaters in a matter of a season. Deion knows that just like everyone else.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:09 AM 09-24-2023
Welcome back to Earth.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:15 AM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Meh, I haven't paid attention a ton to what Deion has said or whatever, but don't know why people get worked up about it... he might learn lessons in not getting other teams worked up, but he's also taken one of the worst football programs in recent years, beat a ranked team, went 3-0.... and they were 20 point underdogs yesterday; despite anything he said to get his team motivated, everyone knew where they stood.

Whatever he's doing is clearly working, and just like Kansas last year, it's not like they're going from shittiest ever to consistent world beaters in a matter of a season. Deion knows that just like everyone else.
Agreed. Seems like some folks just don't like Deion, which is fine. I could care less about Colorado football but I can recognize a good coaching job when I see one. He has already tripled their win total from last year. He could lose out and this is still a better season. Oregon is really good. Everyone knew (probably even Deion) that the Ducks were gonna kick their ass. I think the Kansas comp is a good one. Colorado will probably win 6-7 games and make a lower tier bowl. Good for them.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:17 AM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

How many 60 min interviews and prime time fluff pieces did the rest of the country have to see about Kansas? The opposing coach's clicks and wins line was pretty spot on.
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:23 AM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
How many 60 min interviews and prime time fluff pieces did the rest of the country have to see about Kansas? The opposing coach's clicks and wins line was pretty spot on.
I missed where Kansas hired a coach from a HBCU who in turn brought a bunch of HBCU players to a Division I school and was successful?
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:27 AM 09-24-2023
While personally fulfilling to see, a “loud” blowout just adds to the brand Deion is building

He’ll have all the dawgs he needs next season
[Reply]
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up