ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Prescott disappointed because they didn't react well to getting punched in the mouth
JakeF 09:19 AM 11-25-2021
:-) :-)

How freakin' awesome is that?!?!?

When is the last time we heard about a Chiefs' opponent giving up because they got punched in the mouth!! :-)

They had a segment about it on the NFLNetwork. Michael Irvin crying as they watch a clip of various Chiefs knocking the crap out of Dallas. I'm pretty sure that Irvin is stoned btw, his eyes are all red and fucked up. He looked pretty pissed about the entire segment.

The chiefs are the new bullies of the NFL!

"America's Team" can suck my left nut. They aren't good enough for both. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 09:20 AM 11-25-2021
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:22 AM 11-25-2021
Where's the link?
[Reply]
JakeF 09:23 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Where's the link?
It was on the NFLNetwork Show, i don't know if there is a link.

I look for ya, Red.

[/edit]Here's one, Wazu posted another.

https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cowb...-call-surgery/
[Reply]
New World Order 09:26 AM 11-25-2021
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:29 AM 11-25-2021
The defense is at their best when they’re physical and take no shit. Our defense under Spags has always pushed the physicality threshold when it meshes, it’s why I can’t be that mad that our defense takes the penalties it does, that’s what happens when u consistently push the limits of legal physicality.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:30 AM 11-25-2021

[Reply]
wazu 09:44 AM 11-25-2021

Appreciate Dak Prescott’s honesty in dissecting the difference between the Cowboys’ two losses this month. pic.twitter.com/DahfhLs2Es

— David Helman (@HelmanDC) November 24, 2021

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:21 AM 11-25-2021
That's honest. I respect that answer.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:37 AM 11-25-2021
It still amazes me that KC is now known as THIS kind of team.
[Reply]
notorious 10:58 AM 11-25-2021
You can thank the safety.

As soon as he signed this team changed.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:20 PM 11-25-2021
Shawn Barber is becoming a great radio guy. He made a lot of great points yesterday.

He said- that Ingram gets off the ball so fast that he almost instantly gets good leverage. Ingram is not worried about the glory or sacks- but has his own checklist going. He wants to push the guy into the front part of the pocket so QB's can't step up and get comfortable.

Barber said he did on the first play of the game, causing Dak to miss an easy-open receiver.

Ingram is a wedge breaker, busting massive holes, so is Chris Jones. This lets other guys finish off plays. This is exactly what we saw with Nadi and Reed getting sacks and pressures the last few weeks.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:53 PM 11-25-2021
Everybody has a game plan till they get punched in the mouth -mike tyson
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 04:03 PM 11-25-2021
In the pre-game thread me and few others from the Dallas area made this point. Dallas is soft. This the way you have to play them. Even if they get healthy and wee were to somehow meet them in the SB, we will need to be incredibly physical with them and we will win with little resistance.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:07 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Shawn Barber is becoming a great radio guy. He made a lot of great points yesterday.

He said- that Ingram gets off the ball so fast that he almost instantly gets good leverage. Ingram is not worried about the glory or sacks- but has his own checklist going. He wants to push the guy into the front part of the pocket so QB's can't step up and get comfortable.

Barber said he did on the first play of the game, causing Dak to miss an easy-open receiver.

Ingram is a wedge breaker, busting massive holes, so is Chris Jones. This lets other guys finish off plays. This is exactly what we saw with Nadi and Reed getting sacks and pressures the last few weeks.
Ingram has been HUGE, instant impact from day 1
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up