ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 71
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 06:38 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm not up on the toxicity of other teams fan bases, but our fan base is toxic as ****.
Here’s a fun game I just participated in. Go to a teams Twitter page. Look at a recent post. Read all the comments. Every single Twitter fan base is toxic, it’s not just chiefs. Really Twitter is just toxic, it’s a horrid awful place and if I was an athlete you can guarantee I’d never be on it.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 06:38 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jerm:
LOL Chiefs fans don’t hold a candle to other NFL fanbases let alone talking about other sports…
Yeah I just checked out the Eagles Twitter and lolololololol chiefs fans are toxic???
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:39 PM 10-29-2021
Eric Winston 2.0
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:39 PM 10-29-2021
Hey Tyrann:

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:40 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm not up on the toxicity of other teams fan bases, but our fan base is toxic as ****.
Seriously? Philly ran off their Super Bowl winning HC barely two years after winning the franchise’s first Super Bowl. That’s toxic.

Honey Bitch should get a perspective.
[Reply]
-King- 06:42 PM 10-29-2021
The bucs players were right about the chiefs being soft
[Reply]
kcclone 06:43 PM 10-29-2021
Well, maybe it will motivate these guys to climb out of the basement.

We are a historically terrible defensive unit.

Maybe they should look in the mirror rather than blame the fans.

I personally think it’s time to let bunch of these guys walk and get some hungry dogs in here.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:43 PM 10-29-2021
Locker room seems to be imploding
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:44 PM 10-29-2021
You assholes that pay my salary are poisoness.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:44 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Seriously? Philly ran off their Super Bowl winning HC barely two years after winning the franchise’s first Super Bowl. That’s toxic.

Honey Bitch should get a perspective.
Another losing season or 2 this place will be the same. Theres people suggesting the Chiefs sluggish start has to do with Reids son instead of the obvious which is some of the teams highest paid players vastly underperforming. Believe Reid can do something about it if you want but as Vager has already said checks cashed
[Reply]
staylor26 06:45 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Locker room seems to be imploding
Umm no.

Players coming together against what they perceive to be common opposition is not the equivalent of locker room issues.

Locker rooms “implode” when they are fighting amongst each other.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:45 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
well, that's not a good look.
Just confirms what yourself, me and many others have been talking about lately... the juju around this team hasn't felt right all year, and now we're getting a glimpse into why
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:46 PM 10-29-2021
If you have not chased it down and read the entire thing on Instagram you should. Badger and Hitchens are totally dogging this fanbase. Saying they don't really care if they play here or not that they are too good and too smart not to get paid. How fans need to show appreciation or shut up.
I am left wondering if Clark, Veach, or Andy will say something to them about this type of behavior towards fans. Those fans will be here long after these guys have left.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:47 PM 10-29-2021
Lol. How dare Chiefs fans expect their highly paid players to actually play at a level deserving of their salary. They should be content with them underperforming. Daring to hold the team accountable for how they play is now toxic. Glad HB, Hitch, and Clark are gone at the end of the year.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:47 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm no.

Players coming together against what they perceive to be a common enemy is not the equivalent of locker room issues.

Locker rooms “implode” when they are fighting amongst each other.
I hope you’re right. Seems these divas got caught reading their own headlines and are pointing the finger at everyone but themselves.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 71
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up