ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 71
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:55 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
HB wears his emotions on his sleeve. Thats OK. Hitchens comments though are dissapointing.
Hitchens comments confirms what most of us have seen on the field. The young guys are bringing it while the old guys rest on their laurels. Hopefully this either ends up a galvanizing moment, or leads to us cutting bait before its too late
[Reply]
DRM08 09:55 PM 10-29-2021
HB wears his emotions on his sleeve. Thats OK. Hitchens comments though are dissapointing.
No, it's not OK. It's unprofessional and 1,000% lacks any self-awareness. Badger has made a shit ton of money because of the KC fanbase. This statement applies to every player in professional sports. Without the fans, they don't make one damn penny playing these goofy sports.

Hitchens has been overpaid his entire time in KC, yet he thinks people should give him a pass because they won the Super Bowl? The Super Bowl win happened primarily because of the offense. And Hitchens sure as shit was not the best player on the defense by any means during that season. His mentality just confirms what seems to be true all over the NFL and has been true in KC with players like Clark, Houston, Berry, and so forth. Players start coasting and resting on their laurels when they get the fat contracts.

Honey Badger might even want to be fired so he immediately can sign with a team that will give him the long-term contract he was wanting in KC. It would also allow him to choose a team that has a much better defensive roster in place, which will make him look better than he does on the field right now.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:57 PM 10-29-2021
I cant imagine what my company would do if i shit on its consumer base online like this.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:57 PM 10-29-2021
We can still be 13-4 dumbass!
If wishes were horses dreamerz would ride
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:58 PM 10-29-2021
So, does this mean it really is our fault?

Okay, the fanatics are fanatical and expect the team to be successful. We spend our hard earned money to watch a bunch of grown men play a game and we are the toxic ones?

Yeah, sounds like some players don't appreciate or deserve the loyal fanbase of the Chiefs and could do with a change of scenery.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:59 PM 10-29-2021
I wish both of these players the best of luck in their future endeavors. Hopefully the top brass realize these comments, his attitude this season, and lack of productivity, are all good reasons why he shouldn't get a large contract extension. I love Mathieu's performance during the 2019 season, and I'm grateful he was a big part of our Super Bowl run. However, the honeymoon is over.

As for Hitchens, he's been a disappointment since he got here. Waste of money.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:03 PM 10-29-2021
Dammit - who showed Matthieu the DC forum?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:03 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Dammit - who showed Matthieu the DC forum?
Probably you.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10-29-2021, 10:06 PM
This message has been deleted by Easy 6.
Pablo 10:07 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I cant imagine what my company would do if i shit on its consumer base online like this.
Sure you can. They would fire you
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:08 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Probably you.
Ohhhhhh DAMN :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:15 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ohhhhhh DAMN :-)

via GIPHY

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:16 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
So, does this mean it really is our fault?

Okay, the fanatics are fanatical and expect the team to be successful. We spend our hard earned money to watch a bunch of grown men play a game and we are the toxic ones?

Yeah, sounds like some players don't appreciate or deserve the loyal fanbase of the Chiefs and could do with a change of scenery.
I wouldn't use the word toxic, but the fanbase has been whining like a spoiled brat this year. I get why it bothers players who take the brunt of it.

But obviously his comments are way out of line. Honestly, just trade the guy. We can get decent picks and he's gonna keep destroying our locker room. I thought we just need to get through the year, but I'm thinking more and more we just build for next year starting now. Grateful for what he's done for the chiefs but it will be interesting to see how Clark hunt addresses this. That comment is obviously flat out unacceptable.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:18 PM 10-29-2021
XFactor, the man that brought together a fanbase, gets banned from Arrowhead and just a couple weeks later we have players going after the fans. He was the glue that held this franchise together baby!

On a serious note, our fans havent looked too great this season and XFactor gets booted, and now we have players calling out fans. Makes us easier targets
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:21 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I wouldn't use the word toxic, but the fanbase has been whining like a spoiled brat this year. I get why it bothers players who take the brunt of it.

But obviously his comments are way out of line. Honestly, just trade the guy. We can get decent picks and he's gonna keep destroying our locker room. I thought we just need to get through the year, but I'm thinking more and more we just build for next year starting now. Grateful for what he's done for the chiefs but it will be interesting to see how Clark hunt addresses this. That comment is obviously flat out unacceptable.
Gotta wonder if the whining from Chiefs fans actually is whining when our defense is literally the worst in the league and historically one of the worst of all time.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:22 PM 10-29-2021
Whatever. 95% of the comments are from fans kissing his and the rest of the player's butts. Chiefs fans are no different than any NFL fanbase. Hell they're probably a lot less toxic than most. I'd bet most of the idiots he argues with on stupid ass Twitter aren't even Chiefs fans lol.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 71
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up