ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 131
1 23451151101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:59 PM 10-19-2021
As noted in the other thread, the Hawks roster is DEEP. Really looking forward to seeing the young guys mix in a bit with the (still young) vets.

Warriors are going to feature an interesting mix of vets and youth as well. What will Clay look like returning from significant injury?

Thunder are mostly really, really young. Will be interesting to see Giddey develop as a facilitator.

What other teams are folks following?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:03 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What other teams are folks following?
The team that the GOAT is on at this time, of course, the Lakers.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:06 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The team that the GOAT is on at this time, of course, the Lakers.
I just can't get excited about a team full of aging vets. I'm sure they'll win a bunch of games, but I'm not sure I'll want to watch them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:07 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I just can't get excited about a team full of aging vets. I'm sure they'll win a bunch of games, but I'm not sure I'll want to watch them.
Oh I'm sure anything Westbrook related will be a bit of a mess at this point (he seems like the worst fit possible for a LeBron team), but it should be interesting to watch in any case.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:15 PM 10-19-2021
Thanks for starting this thread Pitt!

I know the regular season is boring but at least we can enjoy all the drama with Simmons and Irving.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:21 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Thanks for starting this thread Pitt!

I know the regular season is boring but at least we can enjoy all the drama with Simmons and Irving.
Should be concerning for the NBA that this is the only compelling part of the regular season.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:25 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Should be concerning for the NBA that this is the only compelling part of the regular season.
yeah I have been complaining about the NBA regular season for a long time. They should cut the season in half and start during Christmas.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:38 PM 10-19-2021
Didn’t realize that little weasel Grayson Allen is now on the Bucks
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:40 PM 10-19-2021
Timberwolves still suck. The gravitational constant of the universe
[Reply]
Hydrae 06:16 PM 10-19-2021
Blazers got to keep Dame for at least one more season. Doubt they make much noise though. I don't think Billups will make much difference in the long run.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:25 PM 10-19-2021
I think Ja Morant and JJJ are developing into one of the best 1-2 punches in the league. Ja’s mid range jumper looked much improved in the preseason and if he can get that down he’s going to be a beast in this league. Was disappointed that they teased us with Pat Bev in Memphis only to take him away before the season started.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:53 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Timberwolves still suck. The gravitational constant of the universe
Disagree. If everyone is healthy, they have an outstanding starting 5. If they hadn't idiotically given up their first in the Delo trade (or if the pingpong balls had bounced differently), they'd have another outstanding piece. Either way, given a little health, they're going to win some games this season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:01 PM 10-19-2021
So watching this first half, it appears LeBron is still the best player in the league at nearly 37 and it appears Westbrook is still terrible. I guess that’s about as expected.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:18 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
So watching this first half, it appears LeBron is still the best player in the league at nearly 37 and it appears Westbrook is still terrible. I guess that’s about as expected.
Love me some LeBron, but were you not able to watch that Milwaukee game. Giannis is the best player in this league right now. It’s still crazy that LeBron isn’t that far off at his age, though. His haters keep waiting for the fall off, but he works so hard to stay in probably the best shape in the NBA. I think they’d be best to just let Westbrook run the 2nd team by himself and just give LeBron more of a rest without a complete drop off in offense without him out there.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 131
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up