Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
jd1020 04:51 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Hey, yall remember that one time CEH pointed at that Dallas player as he was running into the end zone, leading to the death of 12 people and maiming hundreds more?

Really disgusting behavior. Hard to believe all he received as punishment was a measly fifteen yard penalty in a football game.
Was a pretty JAG move of him. Would never see a man like Darrel Williams pull a stunt like that.
[Reply]
TimBone 05:03 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Was a pretty JAG move of him. Would never see a man like Darrel Williams pull a stunt like that.
Absolutely. In reality, most men wouldn't display such blatant disregard for decency in that situation.

CEH is morally bankrupt and likely deserves to be locked up for his antics.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:51 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
If we win ****ing Super Bowls with Clyde then he damn sure was worth the pick at 32. I can be critical of him but this is only his second year give him a ****ing chance. If he doesn't improve and struggles some more and we can't win championships because he holds the team back then you can tell me "I told you so".

This is his second season. He was also a big part of our success to make it to the Super Bowl last year but his injury did slow him down in the playoffs.

Give him a ****ing chance second half of the season before calling him a bust. I'd give him next season before calling him a bust. He is going finish strong because of determination that is the intangible he was drafted for. Watch the Buffalo game of last year and tell me he can't have games like that again. I'm going make an eat crow thread after this season.
Lol you're such a Homer.

All it takes is SB wins with a guy on the team and that is your way of determining if he was worthy of being a 1st round pick? Seems kinda dumb. What if he has 5 snaps all post season and gets 5 yards? Still worthy?

No RB is ever going to be so bad that this team won't win a SB. So that's a stupid way to decide if he sucks.

We could have had Mike Cloud as our starting RB last year and we would have had still finished where we did. CEH wasn't even in the top 15 most important players for us last year and definitely wasn't a big part of our success last year. He did shit nothing in the playoffs, but did have a good game in the SB.

Also will and determination don't mean shit if you lack talent or just suck. That's just homer speak. Get a grip my man.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:52 AM 11-29-2021
This is what we got out of CEH last year tell me he can't produce this kind of production second half of the season or beyond.

If you watch this go to the 4:05 mark and watch the pass to CEH and then the next play. He is more than capable of being apart of the passing game.

Yes CEH struggled from the start of this season but that doesn't mean he can't become why they drafted him. Hard work determination can make all the difference with CEH and I think he has both those traits. He kicked ass last year and he can kick ass again remainder of the season and post season. I have no doubt in his skills I've seen that he can carry defenders on his back extra yards before he is brought down.

He was a big part of a winning season last year that got us a Lamar Hunt Trophy.
Lmao, your living in fantasy land man
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:35 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

So you think he is just going outright suck the rest of the season? If he contributes to winning the Super Bowl and makes this a better offense with him then yes he was worth the pick. If he doesn't get better the rest of the season and be a JAG then you can be happy about being right but if he indeed starts kicking ass like I think he will and contribute to our success you can indeed kiss my ass :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:38 AM 11-29-2021
I'm a :-) because I like that we drafted CEH to help us win Super Bowls.

He kicked ass last year and can kick ass second part of the season if that's Homer talk and I'm a Homer for saying it then I'm a Homer for saying it.

If he is a JAG and you all can pound your chest to be right. I'd rather enjoy watching a kid make fools out of you and being a Homer.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:46 AM 11-29-2021
You don't think CEH can have a stellar second half of the season and prove himself as a top notch running back in the league?
[Reply]
TimBone 01:49 AM 11-29-2021
You don't think CEH can have a stellar second half of the season and prove himself as a top notch running back in the league?
I think he can. I haven't looked at the stats to confirm it, but his runs last week looked way better than what we've had in his absence.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:01 AM 11-29-2021
Lol you're such a Homer.

All it takes is SB wins with a guy on the team and that is your way of determining if he was worthy of being a 1st round pick? Seems kinda dumb. What if he has 5 snaps all post season and gets 5 yards? Still worthy?

No RB is ever going to be so bad that this team won't win a SB. So that's a stupid way to decide if he sucks.

We could have had Mike Cloud as our starting RB last year and we would have had still finished where we did. CEH wasn't even in the top 15 most important players for us last year and definitely wasn't a big part of our success last year. He did shit nothing in the playoffs, but did have a good game in the SB.

Also will and determination don't mean shit if you lack talent or just suck. That's just homer speak. Get a grip my man.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying he has to contribute for us to be successful and he can contribute in a big way both in the running game and passing game. We haven't seen the best out of him this year but it's coming just watch. He had some kick ass games last year but you act like he is just no good at this point in his career just cut his fucking ass. If and when he starts kicking ass again this year you are going look fucking stupid. I can be a homer we won the AFCC Lamar Hunt last year with CEH contribution. If he had a line to run behind in the Super Bowl and not still hampered by injury he could have made a big impact and won that damn game.

I just want to hear you say if he can improve at being a starting running back and be the contributor to winning football games or he will be just a JAG. You tell me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:30 AM 11-29-2021
Lol you're such a Homer.

So here it is you are telling me CEH lacks talent and sucks.

[Reply]
Coogs 06:16 AM 11-29-2021
He has about a 5 to 6 yard head start on whoever #54 is from the Texans. Nearly gets run down from behind. In 20 yards.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:40 AM 11-29-2021
Clyde’s fumble is the difference between us being the 1 seed right now. I’m still not over that
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Coogs:
He has about a 5 to 6 yard head start on whoever #54 is from the Texans. Nearly gets run down from behind. In 20 yards.
That's Jacob Martin.

Martin ran a 4.59 40 to CEH's 4.61. Yeah - they're probably about the same speed and CEH had just come out of a cut. That's about what I would expect.
[Reply]
TEX 11:19 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clyde’s fumble is the difference between us being the 1 seed right now. I’m still not over that
Also the one against the Bolts did not help, but he was not alone in that effort. :-)
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:42 AM 11-29-2021
Rank the following backs from 2020 draft class based on 2022 going forward (knowing that Dobbins and Akers are injured):

CEH
Swift
Taylor
Dobbins
Akers
Dillon
Gibson
[Reply]
Page 47 of 80
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up