Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
-King- 09:17 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
I’m more focused on the fact it was the most important game of the entire season and it was on 9 carries but sure.

I don’t think CEH is an amazing player and he probably isn’t worth where we drafted him instead of a defensive player but I think he’s good enough to fill the role needed for us at RB.

I’m a lot more concerned with the defense. I don’t really see how you can fault anyone on the offense for a loss in a game where they collectively scored 28.
Uh because of regardless what anyone else did, if CEH doesn't fumble, we win easily..

And no he's not good enough to fill the RB role for us. What are you watching? How can you watch the line give him a hole big enough to easily get 5-8 and he somehow only gets 3 and not see hes just as bad as the defense if not worse. If you can't run in an offense with a good running line and with Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek hill on offense, then you just can't run. No other team stretches defenses out the way we do and CEH is still running into his O-lines asses.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:21 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
good lord

10 times on 1st and 10 they handed off. Might want to mix it up a bit
Nah Andy was playing 5d chess out there you see.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:27 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Uh because of regardless what anyone else did, if CEH doesn't fumble, we win easily..

And no he's not good enough to fill the RB role for us. What are you watching? How can you watch the line give him a hole big enough to easily get 5-8 and he somehow only gets 3 and not see hes just as bad as the defense if not worse. If you can't run in an offense with a good running line and with Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek hill on offense, then you just can't run. No other team stretches defenses out the way we do and CEH is still running into his O-lines asses.
CEH should be killing it playing w Mahomes. I remember when Brady and P Manning were in their primes, almost every RB looked like a Pro Bowler w them.

I'm not ready to give up on CEH just yet but another bad week or two and I'm hopeful Reid will make a change or very least reduce his carries.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:27 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Nah Andy was playing 5d chess out there you see.
Wait is that a legit stat?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:21 AM 09-22-2021
Probably tearing it up in practice.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:22 AM 09-22-2021
We can't answer this question until we see CEH playing against the Chiefs defense. If he can't average at least 4.5 YPC against our D-Line, he's a JAG.

If he can't make Daniel Sorenson or Ben Niemann miss tackles in open space, he's an even bigger JAG.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:39 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
People are up in arms when Kareem Hunt kicks a woman but then after a few months he signs with another team and nobody gives the slightest bit of a shit. They're just fans of other teams and want your team to lose a good player. That's really what it is. Nothing else. We should've just let his suspension ride out and moved forward. If anything we should've viewed it as a blessing that it gave us leverage to sign him for cheaper.

He would have been a cheaper sign because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:40 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
He was drafted to be a receiving RB, but we never throw him the ball. I don’t get it. Even the fantasy football podcast I listen to brought this up. At this point let’s see what McKinnon and Gore can do

More McKinnon please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 PM 09-22-2021

95 percent of rostered NFL running backs converting this 1st down pic.twitter.com/5x9xPKGEDk

— Lance Phillips (@Linc_Phillips) September 22, 2021

[Reply]
dirk digler 02:42 PM 09-22-2021
Frank Gore says he would come play for a SB team. Chiefs should sign him up.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:44 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Where in the world is he going?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:48 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hurts my soul. Damnit Clyde. I have no clue what he was thinking there, the blocker clearly had leverage and he bounced it to the wrong side of the leverage.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:50 PM 09-22-2021
W T F did I just watch, its not just a first down if he goes left..... He is thinking too much. He has the yips
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:56 PM 09-22-2021
Thuney has his man sealed then CEH cuts back right into him. WTF???

If he stays outside, he has one man to beat for a big gain. Even if he doesn’t beat that guy, it’s still a nice gain.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:57 PM 09-22-2021
Still shots can be really deceiving.

If you watch it in real time, CEH has to initially cut to his right as Creed is hooking the guy directly to his left. When that happens, Creed's defender reaches out and gets the top/back of CEH's helmet, causing CEH to duck his head down to escape. With his head down, CEH doesn't notice that he should immediately cut back to the left where the hole is opening.

Not defending CEH on most plays or his abysmal speed. But this one seems understandable.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 80
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up