ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sorensen is John McGraw. Change my mind.
TinyEvel 10:47 AM 11-22-2019
Special teams staple that wouldn't be a starter at Safety on most teams.

It's suspicious that he might have blackmail photos on Front office personnel.

Makes one or two big important plays per season, keeping the hype embers smoldering.

Duscus.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:24 AM 11-22-2019
I don't remember enough about McGraw to draw a comparison, but I'm a Sorensen fan. He's not an all-pro, but he earns his spot on the team and as mentioned earlier, he's made some very important plays for us over the years.
[Reply]
loochy 11:25 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
That was a typo. I meant SPECIAL TEAMS. I changed the OP. Thanks.

Also, I don't hate the guy, just was thinking he has a lot of similarities. Mainly, a lot of CP grumbles week after week then he makes a clutch play a couple times a year.
Yeah, they ARE similar. I think Sorenson is a bit better, but yeah, both are backups that find themselves as starters. Don't hate the player for that, hate the coaches and GM.

Just remember that Sorenson was pretty much the only defender that came to play with fire in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:27 AM 11-22-2019
Travis Kelce is Jared Allen on offense
[Reply]
loochy 11:29 AM 11-22-2019
Sausage is pretty much Boomer Grigsby
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:33 AM 11-22-2019
People just undervalue Sorenson because he's white.

It's assumed that white people lack athleticism so they scoff at white corners, safeties, running backs, wr's etc unless they're undeniably gifted like a McCaffrey.

Sorenson, as a 3rd safety and a role player, is a solid player.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:34 AM 11-22-2019
Sorenson has made more plays for this team than Kendall Fuller ever has yet people won't stop jockin' Fuller for whatever reason.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:35 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, they ARE similar. I think Sorenson is a bit better, but yeah, both are backups that find themselves as starters. Don't hate the player for that, hate the coaches and GM.

Just remember that Sorenson was pretty much the only defender that came to play with fire in the AFCCG.
That is true. He was on fire that game.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:37 AM 11-22-2019
Racist. Reported.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:37 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hard worker, lunch pail to work every day kind of player, high football IQ and motor.
Jesus. Get all the cliches you could in one post?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:38 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
the kind of guy you would want your daughter to date.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:38 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
That's the joke....C'mon man.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:39 AM 11-22-2019
Tony Gonzalez is Transformers. Demetrious Harris is Go-Bots
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:39 AM 11-22-2019
Sorenson is the only player it seems like on the defensive side of the ball where it’s prime time or big games he always shows up. I’m proud to have Dirty Dan on this team
[Reply]
TLO 11:41 AM 11-22-2019
Sorenson isn't a great player, and has a lot of weaknesses - but he also has a knack for making game changing plays.

(See INT vs the v Chargers as the latest example)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Sorenson isn't a great player, and has a lot of weaknesses - but he also has a knack for making game changing plays.

(See INT vs the v Chargers as the latest example)
He was the only player who showed up on the defensive side of the ball for the AFCCG. I argue if he wasn’t on the team we would’ve been down more points
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up