ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 34
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****
Dante84 08:43 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Wanya Morris was drafted with pick 92 of round 3 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.35 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 215 out of 1294 OT from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/KnzoH8NdfS pic.twitter.com/KZgxtMNcfb

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

Pick 95: Wanya Morris OT OU

The competition at RT isn't eye popping but it may be enough to feel comfortable to not reach. Adding another hat to the ring may be the move.

Morris has the length and natural movement the Chiefs often look for at OT. Clean up his hands & thrive pic.twitter.com/tDDr7f22NC

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) April 24, 2023

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:53 AM 04-29-2023
The level of fucktardation displayed by a couple posters in this thread is quite impressive! :-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:32 AM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Speaks, CEH, and Niang are his only 3 clear busts.

All had pretty serious injuries early.
Still may be a place for Naing.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:33 AM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
This guy did not participate in the teams bowl game to get ready for the draft. He hung his team out to dry to try to help himself. We overdrafted a me first player with the skillset to maybe be able to compete with niang. Veach is great with finding diamonds in the later rounds. He's terrible in the 1st 3 rounds.
A bowl game. He sits out the super bowl to avoid injury for his next contract. Just an exhibition bowl game.
**** off genius. Name one great pick in the first 3 rounds that he did. You have zero knowledge hence your response.
I said great players. Not above avg players. I'll give you creed though.
You want a player that quits on his team, that's up to you. I want team first players like mahomes and kelce. But **** them right. I can't wait for the obj situation to follow. Can't wait for your excuses then.
Is really unfortunate that you didn't end up in a tissue or a sock...
[Reply]
Bowser 04-29-2023, 09:34 AM
This message has been deleted by Bowser. Reason: wrong thread
Hoover 09:53 AM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It blows my mind how dumb these GM’s are. In no way should a tackle that has excellent size, elite arm length (35 inches!), huge hands, very good athleticism and a proven track record on film of quality pass protection be available at the end of the 3rd rd.

Did I mention he was a 5 star recruit? Did I also mention he had the 4th best 10 yard split among all OL at the combine?

His tape at the Senior Bowl was excellent too. Goddamnit this was the best pick of the draft just purely based off value alone
Ding ding ding

This is a hell of a pick. And you didn’t even mention the dude has started next to our starting Right Guard. I mean how could you create a better opportunity.

And I don’t think this dude has to sit for a year before he plays. Dude has a legit shot at winning the job. And if he doesn’t I think it means that Niang is legit. Win win IMO
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:14 AM 04-29-2023
You want a player that quits on his team, that's up to you. I want team first players like mahomes and kelce. But fuck them right. I can't wait for the obj situation to follow. Can't wait for your excuses then.
What a miserable bitch!
[Reply]
Dante84 10:44 AM 04-29-2023
So does this dude win the starting job outright in camp?
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:46 AM 04-29-2023
Let's hope so. Niang is ass.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:46 AM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I hope so man
[Reply]
Bowser 12:58 PM 04-29-2023
It has to help his chances with him and Trey Smith being former teammates, right?
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:03 PM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It has to help his chances with him and Trey Smith being former teammates, right?
You would think that familiarity helps him immensely, my money says he's our starter week one
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:17 PM 04-29-2023
I can't wait for the obj situation to follow. Can't wait for your excuses then.
So you prefer enjoyment in being able to say 'I told you so' on a forum over enjoyment from watching players on the Chiefs be successful. In fact you can't even wait for it to happen.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:32 PM 04-29-2023
Probably.

4 years of solid, cost controlled tackle play would be a huge bonus.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:33 PM 04-29-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Still may be a place for Naing.
Niang has a bad build and bad career mojo.

It just doesn’t happen for some guys.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:16 PM 04-29-2023
Chiefs continue to add depth to the o-line, the Bengals will continue to prove they can’t protect Burrow. Same as it ever was.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:32 PM 04-29-2023
Taylor and Morris bring a ton of athleticism to a rather lumbering OT unit. This is a fringe philosophy change from last year. With that said, our running game may take a hit. The offensive line struggled in that department at times anyway. I think Patrick is the big winner here.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 34
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up