ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Media Center>Venom: Let there be Carnage
The Franchise 09:10 AM 05-10-2021

[Reply]
mkp785 03:07 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yeah. Speaking of that. Kimmel just announced live on air that he'll be playing Kraven the Hunter. Not sure about that one. Hope he's kidding but it seemed legit as he was interviewing Rachel Weitz for the new Black Widow.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:35 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Yeah. Speaking of that. Kimmel just announced live on air that he'll be playing Kraven the Hunter. Not sure about that one. Hope he's kidding but it seemed legit as he was interviewing Rachel Weitz for the new Black Widow.
Hopefully a bit and not real. Would not watch.
[Reply]
mkp785 09:59 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Hopefully a bit and not real. Would not watch.
They need a real actor in the Kraven role as he's a fairly complicated character. You can make Kimmel some random thug or goofy crime boss if you have to put him in there.

I'm not sure it's fake though. Weitz was the one that brought it up and then he confirmed. Maybe it's some lame joke they were playing on us.
[Reply]
Fish 10:22 AM 06-03-2021
Aaron Taylor-Johnson has been cast as lead role in Sony’s Marvel film Kraven the Hunter.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:53 PM 09-10-2021

The run time of #VenomLetThereBeCarnage has been confirmed. https://t.co/IyE9vcNyHp pic.twitter.com/zr9LEdl2NS

— ComicBook.com (@ComicBook) September 10, 2021

[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:51 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
90 minutes won't give Carnage his just due, not a good sign.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:42 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
90 minutes won't give Carnage his just due, not a good sign.
Sony really, really needs to give up their hold on the Marvel characters that they control. I know they won't, or at least won't until Disney writes them a gargantuan check, but damn - let Marvel take the reins now. What they've done in the MCU dwarfs anything Sony can come up with, and I really want to see Venom, Carnage, the FF, Dr. Doom and the rest under the creative control of Marvel.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:47 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Sony really, really needs to give up their hold on the Marvel characters that they control. I know they won't, or at least won't until Disney writes them a gargantuan check, but damn - let Marvel take the reins now. What they've done in the MCU dwarfs anything Sony can come up with, and I really want to see Venom, Carnage, the FF, Dr. Doom and the rest under the creative control of Marvel.
Couldn't agree more.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:39 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
And with Guardians I thought to myself, seriously a talking racoon, I'm not watching that crap. Ended up loving it. But this is sony, so we will see.
Have you watched Suicide Squad with the shark yet? Might have been my favorite character from it. Groot was my favorite from Gotg too, so maybe I just like less than human characters.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:14 PM 09-30-2021
The way the movie portrayed Kassidy & Carnage was weak and off brand
[Reply]
Fish 09:00 PM 09-30-2021
Reviews are pretty meh... Sad because they were really fun characters in the comics.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:33 PM 09-30-2021
Did we even need a 1st one? What a waste of Tom Hardys talents.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:28 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Reviews are pretty meh... Sad because they were really fun characters in the comics.
I really don't GAF about reviews on these things. I'm going to watch it for myself at some point and avoid all the reviews.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:30 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Did we even need a 1st one? What a waste of Tom Hardys talents.
Yes we did. Unfortunately we didn't need the one we got. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:36 AM 10-01-2021
It’s weird. I’ve never seen a series that nobody loves , yet makes so much money.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up