ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Media Center>Oscar Isaac is casted as Moon Knight
Tribal Warfare 02:45 AM 10-27-2020

[Reply]
Fish 11:49 AM 04-21-2022
Holy shit, latest episode is a fucking trip. Quite a turnaround from last week. WTF is going on, LOL. I have no idea how they're going to wrap this up now.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:58 PM 04-21-2022
I loved the last 10 minutes of that one. Trippy indeed.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:21 AM 04-22-2022
Eh... they are almost losing me. Not a huge fan so far. The scene with the truck shooting at them... then driving past them on the dune... then seeing the girl run... then they have to turn the truck around for a gun that can only apparently point in one direction only to shoot like two shots out of a belt fed gun. That was just a super strange scene.
[Reply]
srvy 12:02 AM 04-24-2022
This is one strange trip for sure I don't read comics but is this the way it went.

That hippo was the strangest yet. My son has loved this so far but this last episode had him WTF.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:21 PM 04-24-2022
Yeah I lost interest. Maybe check back after all of them are uploaded.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:04 PM 04-24-2022
I'm enjoying this...I'm hearing the last 2 eos should be great. We will see. I like the female character as well.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:27 AM 04-25-2022
Latest episode has triggered my interest. Was somewhat bored with it until then. Up to that point, the only thing i found interesting was the suit and Khonshu.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:33 PM 04-27-2022

[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:58 PM 05-04-2022
The final two episodes got really dumb.
[Reply]
Snica 08:11 PM 05-04-2022
WTF? That's how they end a one season series? Who the hell is Jake Lockley?
[Reply]
Kman34 08:37 PM 05-04-2022
That was a terrible mess.. Was more pissed off than entertained... Rushed finale...
[Reply]
Fish 08:53 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Snica:
WTF? That's how they end a one season series? Who the hell is Jake Lockley?
Jake Lockley was another one of the multiple personalities that he had in the comic. They kinda hinted at it in the earlier episode. And again in the finale. But I can see how it would have been confusing as hell to anyone not familiar with that.

This series was mostly a dud. Oscar Isaac definitely made it interesting. But the story just wasn't there. The plot got goofy with little payoff.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:57 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Jake Lockley was another one of the multiple personalities that he had in the comic. They kinda hinted at it in the earlier episode. And again in the finale. But I can see how it would have been confusing as hell to anyone not familiar with that.

This series was mostly a dud. Oscar Isaac definitely made it interesting. But the story just wasn't there. The plot got goofy with little payoff.
That makes sense. I figured the next series (if there is one) will explore who the third dude is.

Oscar Isaac floated the boat. There wasn't really a lot that was compelling outside of his performance. There were some elements about his trauma and developing the multiple personalities and the (albeit Disney-fied) coming to terms with it.

But yeah, the big battle was not good. The love story was dumb and obviously a lazy plot device. I didn't hate her character entirely, I thought her action scenes were pretty good. The plot device and her magically forgetting Mark killed her dad. I also cringed extra hard at the "are you an Egyptian super hero?" Ugh.

It wasn't terrible though, I'm glad I watched it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:58 PM 05-04-2022
I liked it, though I'd have preferred for it to get even weirder after the end of E4. There were signs of a 3rd personality back from either the 1st or 2nd episode (whenever Marc/Steven blacked out and got ultra violent), so I was glad for that payoff at the end.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:03 PM 05-04-2022
Jake was the personality that both Mark and Stephen were confused about when there was dead bodies everywhere. Thought that was obvious.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up