ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Tiger King(Netflix)
Why Not? 09:44 PM 03-22-2020
This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
[Reply]
Third Eye 12:54 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
Yeah, it’s pretty fantastic to this point. I’m 3 episodes in. These people are all fucking nuts.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:00 AM 03-23-2020
yep; we watched it this weekend; just out of sheer boredome/ curiosity. Stumbled upon it. holy crap, it was entertaining. Like, literally, ever single person in that docuseries was an absolute weirdo. probably the only normal one was the guy that had 2 amputated legs.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:25 AM 03-23-2020
I like how to Animal Rescue woman probably killing her husband and feeding him to tigers is on lower end of the weird things about these people.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:29 AM 03-23-2020
Apparently there's a podcast as well.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...ZxEIsBjSJM54UY
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:29 AM 03-23-2020
Toothless guy in the Clutch shirt needs his own spinoff.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:57 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I like how to Animal Rescue woman probably killing her husband and feeding him to tigers is on lower end of the weird things about these people.
:-)
exactly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:09 AM 03-23-2020
Yeah, I watched this over the weekend. Probably never noticed it if it hadn't been locked in all week. It was entertaining. A little Jerry Springerish. I got problems but these people are whack kind of thing.
[Reply]
SuperChief 03:14 PM 03-23-2020
Crazy story. Twists and turns and all sorts of batshit craziness. Loved it.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:07 PM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
:-) Exactly. I’m 3 episodes in. The 3-way gay wedding featuring the toothless idiot and converted beach boy. The lady that gets her arm torn off by a tiger and is right back at work. The cult leader with full size harem. On and on. I don’t even...
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:30 PM 03-23-2020
I’m only 2 episodes in. So far, the most sane person by far is the former convict drug kingpin from Miami. Also, love how Joe Exotic throws on the paramedic jacket when his employee has her arm bitten off. Lol.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:56 AM 03-24-2020
I’m halfway through episode 4. Netflix true crime series alone are worth the subscription. Crazy characters indeed. I kind of envy the guy who has a harem of young women to help take care of his tigers as well as his fuck parts. I’m sure it’s a great life if you can pull it off.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:48 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I’m halfway through episode 4. Netflix true crime series alone are worth the subscription. Crazy characters indeed. I kind of envy the guy who has a harem of young women to help take care of his tigers as well as his fuck parts. I’m sure it’s a great life if you can pull it off.

[Reply]
Dayze 06:49 AM 03-24-2020
also, let's not forget the country music and music videos created by Joe Exotic.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:37 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
also, let's not forget the country music and music videos created by Joe Exotic.
Hahahhaha. “Here Kitty, Kitty”. So bizarre. Also, in the least surprising news of the week, Joe Exotic is originally from Kansas. Lol
[Reply]
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Up