ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 49
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
UChieffyBugger 10:44 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And we're full circle once again.

The rest of the league hates the Knights for being cheap shot artists and crybabies.

But, *this one example that one time*

The Knights are the worst of it.

It's just bitterness (ermergerd, they took Calvin Pickard!!) or jealousy or something else that makes no sense.

The Knights take hockey back 30 years.

They've masterfully put together a team that just wins and Deber (sic) is a genius!

[continues shoving logic down an illogical hole]

[continues barfing nonsense]
Like I said...you have some deep seated problems with this franchise and the fact that your team got steamrolled after being up 2-0 obviously hasn't helped your plight. "The league hates you because you cheapshot and moan too much"...blah blah blah..just sounds like a song that LOSERS sing tbh. The game has gone way soft from what it used to be but apparently you don't want any contact on the ice anymore!!..and yes we'll moan because we won't stand by and let what happened to us against SJ happen again...NEVER!!. It's just that simple.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:05 PM 06-21-2021
Just a bit of a letdown after winning game 4 at home...

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Otter 08:59 PM 06-21-2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:16 PM 06-21-2021
I wonder if the Islanders have the mental strength to bounce back from that pasting they took tonight?? They've got to flush this loss and get ready to battle back on their home rink. If they do force a game seven maybe Tampa could get nervous infront of an expectant crowd.
[Reply]
Fish 11:25 PM 06-21-2021
I don't really want to say the Golden Knights have been lucky. But they've been pretty fucking lucky so far.....
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:37 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't really want to say the Golden Knights have been lucky. But they've been pretty ****ing lucky so far.....
How?? Did you see game three when we were cruising to a well earned win only for Fluery to gift the Habs a goal in the last two minutes and then we lost in OT?? Was "luck" on our side that day?? No chance buddy.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:50 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't really want to say the Golden Knights have been lucky. But they've been pretty fucking lucky so far.....
Yeah, and luck plays a decent role in any playoff run, but when a team is clearly not gifted offensively and relies so heavily on turnovers and mucking it up, it's hard not to see it as luck, even though produced by hard work.

It's not like the 0 for 10+ PP, all of the 2 goal/40 shot games, being shut out by the Wild multiple times, etc; is the fluke... it took a shit ton of turnovers in the Avalanches series to produce goals. And they were obviously good at that and still could/should have lost a couple of those games.

Their style plus Fleury is what keeps them in every game, and their offensive ineptitude is what keeps teams in just about every game.

FFS, the Wild took them 7 and they look like shit this series. Fuckin' Avalanche. :-)
[Reply]
Monticore 07:20 PM 06-22-2021
Refs going to call everything now I guess
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:39 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Refs going to call everything now I guess
I didn't see a decent replay of the crosscheck to know if he actually extended his arms or not.

If the narrative of "refs want to get control of the series" is actually true, it's such bullshit (I mean, they need to, but it's bullshit)... they have to know not calling anything for 4 freakin' playoff games is going to lead to escalations and more dangerous hits, etc.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:43 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I didn't see a decent replay of the crosscheck to know if he actually extended his arms or not.

If the narrative of "refs want to get control of the series" is actually true, it's such bullshit (I mean, they need to, but it's bullshit)... they have to know not calling anything for 4 freakin' playoff games is going to lead to escalations and more dangerous hits, etc.
It was a true crosschek but those were called before especially lower back ones
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:53 PM 06-22-2021
5 shots to 3 almost at the end of the first period. :-)

I started watching the Suns and paused at a commercial, just to keep this on.... and I really should just flip this to the CWS.

JFC, this is for a spot in the Finals. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:22 PM 06-22-2021
Ha ha! 2-0...
[Reply]
Monticore 08:29 PM 06-22-2021
Perry turned a breakaway into1 on 3 lol but Caufield can shoot
[Reply]
Monticore 08:38 PM 06-22-2021
Fleury might have saved their night
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:46 PM 06-22-2021
I think this has to be a historically terrible conference finals series. Vegas of course was tied for the best record in the regular season and played out of their minds last round.... but, the letdown against a team they should be dominating makes for some of the worst playoff hockey I've watched in I don't know how long.

Vegas doesn't even have 10 shots and I'm halfway through the game.... Montreal didn't get their 10th shot until 12(?) minute left in the 2nd, on their 2nd goal.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 49
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up