ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 160
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Saccopoo 12:13 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Who are those guys? Smed has a car in his avatar, right? Or os rhat Skip Towne? I have no clue who bi polar is.
noob
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:17 AM 11-11-2014
I can see you sick bastards snuggling to Nat King Cole right now.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:26 AM 11-11-2014
21. DaFace

It's pretty obvious to all but the most loyal of citizens that Chiefs Planet has had an AWFUL history when it comes to its moderators. I mean, good fucking lord, you remember that ZACH was a goddamn mod at one point? And it wasn't just for a joke, either. He was a mod for like a good 2 years. You also have Luzap and JazZzZzlovr who only stopped by once a year to check the mousetraps and say "Merry fucking Christmas, assholes." And Logical (God rest his soul) was brilliant, but he was far more about the bread and circuses and less about getting the job done. Do we really recall when he took his turn throwing Marlboro into the dumpster? No. Do we remember when he abused Clay by fucking with him like Bugs Bunny did to Daffy Duck? Yes. Yes we do.

So whenever Napoleon Phobia rapes the wheatfields with his blighted penis, it's the same garbage we always hear. "DaFace was the best." "DaFace was prompt with action." "DaFace never abused his power." "DaFace got me a new phone and paid my mortgage!"

Seriously?

For fuck's sake people, DaFace was practically a n00b when he got administrative duties. Parking Rain Man's Beemer, fetching him coffee, and waiting for the moment when Rain Man told him he could stop eating his cat's fresh turds straight out of the litter box are hardly fitting qualifications for this job. Vlad the Impaler also started off as a sex slave for depraved maniacs, and look how he fucking turned out!

Do I have to fucking remind you people that he's the goddamn monster who took your tags away? Do you think Logical would have done that? No, he wouldn't. Logical would have kept the tags. Do you think Mr. Flopnuts would have banned tags? Of course he fucking wouldn't. We all know he loved to use tags! Do you think htismaqe would have taken your tags away? Depends on the time of the month, I suppose, but still!

Yeah, the whole draft day tradition to "bring back tags" was DaFace's idea. Are you really that fucking stupid? Just because he's doing work doesn't mean he's a great mod for crying out loud. He just couldn't put up with the bitching, so he "mercifully" hands back the needles and shoelaces to the heroin addicts but only temporarily. Looks really fucking great, doesn't it? Yeah, he's certainly got you all fooled. DaFace is a goddamn hero on draft day! He's stole our candy, but at least we're getting back the tiny niblet Tootsie Rolls!

DaFace can suck MaDick.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 12:27 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I can see you sick bastards snuggling to Nat King Cole right now.
You filthy cocksuckers don't deserve such coolness, but I think you need it:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 AM 11-11-2014
:-)

BLIGHTED PENIS
[Reply]
Saccopoo 12:42 AM 11-11-2014
I'd love to say that that was your best roast of the season SNR, but then, truth be told, DaFace is the greatest moderator this board has ever seen.

The best.

Ever.

I love Michigan players.

I hope the Chiefs draft every single one.

The best.
[Reply]
rico 12:46 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
noob
Ummm... yeah? What? BTW, who are you?
[Reply]
Saccopoo 12:49 AM 11-11-2014
Ummm... yeah? What? BTW, who are you?
You fucking wish...
[Reply]
rico 12:51 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
21. DaFace

It's pretty obvious to all but the most loyal of citizens that Chiefs Planet has had an AWFUL history when it comes to its moderators. I mean, good ****ing lord, you remember that ZACH was a goddamn mod at one point? And it wasn't just for a joke, either. He was a mod for like a good 2 years. You also have Luzap and JazZzZzlovr who only stopped by once a year to check the mousetraps and say "Merry ****ing Christmas, assholes." And Logical (God rest his soul) was brilliant, but he was far more about the bread and circuses and less about getting the job done. Do we really recall when he took his turn throwing Marlboro into the dumpster? No. Do we remember when he abused Clay by ****ing with him like Bugs Bunny did to Daffy Duck? Yes. Yes we do.

So whenever Napoleon Phobia rapes the wheatfields with his blighted penis, it's the same garbage we always hear. "DaFace was the best." "DaFace was prompt with action." "DaFace never abused his power." "DaFace got me a new phone and paid my mortgage!"

Seriously?

For ****'s sake people, DaFace was practically a n00b when he got administrative duties. Parking Rain Man's Beemer, fetching him coffee, and waiting for the moment when Rain Man told him he could stop eating his cat's fresh turds straight out of the litter box are hardly fitting qualifications for this job. Vlad the Impaler also started off as a sex slave for depraved maniacs, and look how he ****ing turned out!

Do I have to ****ing remind you people that he's the goddamn monster who took your tags away? Do you think Logical would have done that? No, he wouldn't. Logical would have kept the tags. Do you think Mr. Flopnuts would have banned tags? Of course he ****ing wouldn't. We all know he loved to use tags! Do you think htismaqe would have taken your tags away? Depends on the time of the month, I suppose, but still!

Yeah, the whole draft day tradition to "bring back tags" was DaFace's idea. Are you really that ****ing stupid? Just because he's doing work doesn't mean he's a great mod for crying out loud. He just couldn't put up with the bitching, so he "mercifully" hands back the needles and shoelaces to the heroin addicts but only temporarily. Looks really ****ing great, doesn't it? Yeah, he's certainly got you all fooled. DaFace is a goddamn hero on draft day! He's stole our candy, but at least we're getting back the tiny niblet Tootsie Rolls!

DaFace can suck MaDick.
:-) I like this one.

I like the Vlad the Impaler reference and the "time of the month" for htismaqe.... liked a lot of it. Muy interesante, mi amigo.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:51 AM 11-11-2014
I'd love to say that that was your best roast of the season SNR, but then, truth be told, DaFace is the greatest moderator this board has ever seen.

The best.

Ever.

I love Michigan players.

I hope the Chiefs draft every single one.

The best.
Are you confusing DaFace with AustinChief? I never heard DaFace mention a boner he has for Michigan
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 12:51 AM 11-11-2014
This shit is totally fucked up.
[Reply]
rico 12:53 AM 11-11-2014
You ****ing wish...

Have we met on here before? Have we interfeced or whatever? I don't recognize you. What does your avatar look like?
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:01 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Are you confusing DaFace with AustinChief? I never heard DaFace mention a boner he has for Michigan
Hmmm...I thought they were conjoined twins.

My bad.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:03 AM 11-11-2014

Have we met on here before? Have we interfeced or whatever? I don't recognize you. What does your avatar look like?
Well, I understand your personal embarrassment on this due to the fact that 6,207 of your posts have been in this singular thread.

You don't get out much.

Or talk about football.

On a football board.

But you seem nice.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:06 AM 11-11-2014
Am I horrible person for laughing at the part about Flopnuts loving tags?
[Reply]
Page 86 of 160
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up