Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Reaper16 10:12 AM 12-01-2012
So I'm guessing this might be a good week to suspend the banner flying, etc.?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 10:17 AM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
So I'm guessing this might be a good week to suspend the banner flying, etc.?
As well as wearing black...
[Reply]
Cephalic Trauma 10:23 AM 12-01-2012
Unless it's something like "We are mourning, too SOC.com" to show that the SOC movement isn't a bunch of out of touch dbags with one goal in mind.
[Reply]
65TossPowerTrap 10:51 AM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma:
Unless it's something like "We are mourning, too SOC.com" to show that the SOC movement isn't a bunch of out of touch dbags with one goal in mind.
This is bigger than the movement. Suspend the banner.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:53 AM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by 65TossPowerTrap:
This is bigger than the movement. Suspend the banner.
actually, the proper response would be Our Prayers are with the families
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:54 AM 12-01-2012
I agree, we need to take a break from the movement and let this tragedy work itself out. The players have plenty to deal with, we don't need to add anything to it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:56 AM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I agree, we need to take a break from the movement and let this tragedy work itself out. The players have plenty to deal with, we don't need to add anything to it.
We need to give our Crisis Management statement too then after that it's a break.
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:01 AM 12-01-2012
I've been on the phone and on chat with Marty since early this morning. Yes, banner, blackout, food drive... everything is cancelled for this game. We are just fans going to a game to support our players.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:02 AM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I've been on the phone and on chat with Marty since early this morning. Yes, banner, blackout, food drive... everything is cancelled for this game. We are just fans going to a game to support our players.
Good call... :-)
[Reply]
65TossPowerTrap 11:06 AM 12-01-2012
Thank you guys for being a class act.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:07 AM 12-01-2012
Very good call.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:11 AM 12-01-2012
I know my opinion means jack and shit, but, I would donate some the money that SOC has raised to Belcher's kid. Just my two cents.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:12 AM 12-01-2012
The Anti-movement will think "that's what we thought assholes" if we don't say anything at all though without a Crisis Statement.
[Reply]
Agent V 11:12 AM 12-01-2012
Good call, guys. Just an awful, confusing situation.
[Reply]
Cephalic Trauma 11:15 AM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
actually, the proper response would be Our Prayers are with the families
I like this too. Honestly, I think silence is respectful, but actively putting a banner out there to show support would be cool. It would basically show that we support them through issues that are greater than football.
[Reply]
Page 479 of 603
« First < 379429469475476477478479 480481482483489529579 > Last »
Up